General - page 522

Hi, To remote access the VPS mql5, where would it be possible to find the external IP
The volume is a fixed value of 0.10. Searching the forum suggests that [Invalid volume] is usually because of an issue with SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN or SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX or SYMBOL_VOLUME_STEP, but 0.10 is fixed, and I think a fairly standard size for EURUSD. I had a few invalid price issues, but nothing to
[Deleted]
Hello guys. I have a 3 Tier London Breakout indicator for mt4 but i am looking for the one ideal for mt5. Can anyone assist please if you have. I tried to convert it to mt5 version but too much complicacy
Hi everyone, I want to know that how are points selected in the balance & equity graph of a backtest in MT4/MT5. For example, in a balance & equity graph , we can find continuous points A, B, C in a balance & equity graph. Point A: Balance $1000, Equity $1000, Time 09.10.2020 18:00 The next point B
Hello, In my search for trading signals, I have occasionally been able to see the "balance" of traders (different from funds coming from subscribers) in the first search page but I don't know how I got this criterion. I seek to make a selection from the traders with the most personal funds committed
I have EA that works perfectly on ICMarkets, but when tried on FXChoice it give totally different results. Trading exact same Symbol, for example XAUUSD, both brokers have the same symbol, same charts. But on one side the EA is performing as it should, when on the other side, it fails. What is the
I’m having a problem with my <deleted> EA. I can open a pair for a trade like EU or GU into MT5 with no problem. I then copy the EA bot to my EU trade and then wait for the trade to become active. I make sure algo trading is on. After 1 hour I’m expecting to see a position open but when i got to
Hi, A number of my "paid for" indicators have stopped working because of the latest Windows 10 Update(s) (see attached). If I re-install them, I'll lose a licence count. Is this correct? How can I avoid this? I tried to post a message to the service desk but, it said that if the topic wasn't found
Some restrictions have been imposed on internet in my country recently. That is I see "Common error" in my MT, I understand it. But I use VPN (Deleted) which has also not solved the problem. How can I fix it? Any idea please
Hi, I'm trying to reinstall the <..> indicator I use all the time on my mt4 broker account on the same computer I have always installed it on but it's not letting me. I've tried to reinstall it from the MQL5 window as well like I did the first time but no success. When I try to move the indicator
  Debugging EA not working  (11   1 2)
I following the article Step-By-Step Guide to writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners to debug the EA as what is stated in article : after I marked the breakpoint and press F5, there is no response. what is wrong please ?
I am Sophomore in a EA programming. Matter of fact its been less than a week since I made my first EA. My last one was was based on MA, pending orders, trailing based on psar, opened an order alternately on very signals so where there used be 3-4 false trades at consolidation stage, now it'll be
Hello guys, suppose that the Expert Advisor you are building is finally ready to go live, it's optimized to the best of your effort and you feel confident about your work. What I'm asking is, what is essential to know and to check to put an EA live for the first time? For example, should we code
I can not sign in to the mql5 community via the terminal because it says authorization failed. Failed to get a list of signals
does anyone know why I cannot add xauusd nor find it on my oanda mt4 account? thanks in advance
Hello everyone, Is it possible to copy an investor trading account? Thank you for your answers
I just purchased this indicator. I have been trying all day to download and install on my MT4 but it wont download or install. Pleases help. Thanks
Hi, i would like to know how to setup Custom Max during optimizations. i would like to filter for pass that have at least 50 trades, and giving priority to ret/dd + PF + Recovery Factor. Thank you
My metatrader 5 hangs up once a day since I updated it on September 18th. See Screenshot... Never Had this before. The Version before never Had this issue... Hope some one has a clue to this
//for eample atrs return 0.02214, 0.2, 0.1957,0.34,0.1976 but ı want to 22140,20000, 19570, 34000, 19760 void OnTick () { //--- double PriceArray[]; int AverageTrueRangeDefination= iATR ( _Symbol , _Period , 14 ); ArraySetAsSeries (PriceArray, true ); CopyBuffer (AverageTrueRangeDefination, 0
Pls.Help Me. I use Windows 8.1 but I cn't Build up MQL% Termunal. Now, My build number is 2361 of 0.8.Mar 2020. I wait good idea
Hello fellow coders I am using moving averages plotted on the sub-window to help in the automation of a strategy that I am currently working on. Any ideas on how I can get the MA values for the sub-window. I have tried using the normal iMA function but it returns the values of the MA plotted on the
MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots S&amp;P 500, H1, 2020.10.08 GT247 (Pty) Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real asking for comments - does the SL and TP have to be any price within the threshold open and close price ? MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots S&amp;P 500, H1, 2020.10.08 GT247 (Pty) Ltd
Hi When clicking "Update" icon to update a product I purchased, the update failed. An error message was shown in Journal: Failed dowaload product 'product name' [403]. How to fix the error so I can update the product? Thank you for your attention
We continue to improve our mobile platforms. This time we have updated MetaTrader 5 Android which allows trading of currencies, stocks and futures from mobile devices anytime and from anywhere in the world. The main new feature is the Color on White chart color scheme. We have selected the most
Dear, apparently I bought a product "..." in mt5 but it is for mt4 ... What can I do since the purchase is made
Hi, using indicators i noted a weird stuff: when i switch period, the OnInit of new period is called before OnDeinit of prev period... How it is possible? Is OnDeinit call asynchronous
Hi, any advise is the provider trading pair not the same as our platform, please assist provider - EURUSD RECEIVER - EURUSD. robin
[Deleted]
Hi can someone perhaps assist me? When a signal provider withdraws an amount from his trading account, does the ratio of account balances change automatically for my signal copying or do i have to synchronise the signal again