General - page 514

Hi MQL5, i need assistance to register a new account with the purpose as a business i tried to register it once but i never got a password or confirmation, and when i try to register new, it says email is already used, yet when i tried password recovery, it says no account linked to the email
I have to change my email address of paypal for withdrawing funds from mql5 website.please guide me full steps ,thanks in advance
  AMA SLOPE - New Stuff  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
New Stuff at holidays It shows when the market is began to trending, and with side it does. Just other look to AMA from P.Kauffman! Regards Kale
I need an ea developer who know how to use git and ones who did some jobs for me on freelance page don't
How to secure my seller name? I dont want to view my name to another, Can I set my nickname?
please can anyone help me convert this indicator to mql5 please.
Hello, CC:Sergey Golubev. Last time you told me to let you know if it happens again. Well it has happened again today. Since the last time, I have only been logging in to mql5.com using one device to try and avoid this error from coming back but it has happened again. One common thing I have noticed...
Hi all, I have doubt about the password that the broker sent me through email. The password is shown in clear and I don't like it because is the password is clear other could see it, including the broker itself. For this reason I can change Master and Investor password from my MT4 desktop platform
<Deleted,English only please> beacuse when i'm testing my EA, i'm not sure what 1 lot i equal to. is it : 1 lot or 0.01 lot Can someone help me please
Hi there, can anyone help please? I'm using MT5 Platform & all of sudden this message appears how I'm using a 32bit-version & that I need to upgrade or switch to a 64 bit-version program for better performance,i thought it had to do with my Mac however the Mac is running on 64 bit but not MT5. Can
Hello everyone, I have MT5 and yesterday subscribed to 1 month vps for 15$ and when I reach the migration step I be unable to select any choice neither click the " migrate ", it tells in the details that " status: stopped ", I tried everything like rebooting my computer and restarting my terminal
I am completely new in MQL4 coding would anyone explain to me what are the following syntax stands for and what they do Double Li_100 Double Ld_124 bool Gi_132 I want to know specifically the Li_ , Ld_, abd Gi_ i couldn't find documentations list to explain these
  signals trading  (2)
hello i want to ask if <Deleted> trading signals is ok to copy? trhanks
Metatrader 5 programming help Hi master, I need your help I have made a script to create some object, and I am confuse how to make it for some daily before This is the sript: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
298294 This account belongs to me, because I gave the password to others and it was bound as a signal, so I could not bind it. Please help me bind, this is my account, I have the operation password
Hello guys, first excuse me for my English. I am creating an EA and I would like that when he has a position of 30 negative pips, he automatically opens a new order with the TP proportional to the first order. In other words, it would be something like a martigale, several EA use it, I don't know
//get current phase-time in/on direction of/to selected duration, realized or anticipated pivot preference (depending on the former)
http://articles.mql4.com/777 Hello , above article is written for mt4. there are several differences in between mt4 and mt5. in mt5 the EA in the above article will not compile I am new to both versions of meta trader, can anyone convert the indicators and have a compiling and running EA?...
MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots S&amp;P 500, H1, 2020.10.13 GT247 (Pty) Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real switched off the Algo to trade manual on five open positions .please comment on how which settings need be adjusted for open BUY/SELL within 10 pips of each other on the Exp Assistant Advisor if
Hi, I am trying to move the invertTrades function from the mq5 document and put it into the mq4 document, but what ever I try doesn't seem to work? Anyone able to advise or help? Cheers, J
I bought a signal but I found in signal window that not connected, select from the signals database Can you help me? thanks
wanted to buy signals and i alraedy top up mu account and every time i click for the buy for signals it continously download another mt5 wht willim going to
I am wondering how you, other traders, are deciding about the lot size with regard to your account balance? How do you know, how much risk is enough? For example, having a $5.000 USD on 1:200 leverage. How do you decide how much margin will you use maximum on your balance?
Hi can anybody help pls, I created this ea and got error "Order not sent, maximum reached" whereas i put 100k balance and mini/miro lots and my ea sell/buy market execution only once at a time so i should not get this error, tried with many broker's platform, same error
  account frozen  (1)
my debit but cant install the purchased card denied my first purchase from a indicator for purchase. I rectified the problem with bank and had purchased the item bu. how t now cant install product that was purchased, trade journal says purchase is frozen
I read some articles about forecast forex and meet expression "monthly bearish/bullish engulfing". for me not understand what does it means
i tried using ALGLIB but can't figure out how to accomplish this . The modified alglib does not have autogkintegrate() function and according to documentation it might have been replaced by autoGKIteration() Since Alglib does not seem to be able to deal with Semi-Infinite intervals( a , +inf ) . So
Hello everyone, I have two questions, if anyone has the answer. 1 °) the account on which I am subscribed, for example takes a position of 0.06 lot on the USD / CHF pair and well I take 0.01 lot. Sometimes it will take me 3 positions at 0.01 lot. 2 °) when the account on which I am subscribed takes
Hello everyone, I'm on mt4, I own the vps mql5 via the mt4 platform, I have a robot that I can not launch. I have an error message: Automated trading disabled due to EA being synchronized with virtual hosting and enabled on virtual hosting I can not find the problem can you help me, Thanks in
set the SL to 5000 and the TP to 200 . open/close threshold are below 20 and i saw it close the BUY and open a SELL above the other SELL with a fashion .the Trailing Stop Loss and Trailing Stop Profit are below 80 . MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots S&amp;P 500, H1, 2020.10.23 GT247 (Pty) Ltd