General - page 496

Hello there! I just deployed my first VPS instance on my demo account with my broker by performing the following steps: 1) configured my local MT4 with the EA and chart I want to use 2) hid all other trading pairs aside what is on my single chart 3) configured my chart with the EA settings I am need
Hi mql5, Not seeing ANY software under market --- > purchased in MT4 terminals for 3 brokers. Was showing yesterday. Please take a look and remediate at your earlier convenience. Appreciate it. Alex. p.s. Similar issue happened over a month ago to the best of my recollection with multiple folks
I found MAE plot is extremely useful. It shows how much trader is willing to risk to make profit . But I have seen some signals with top Reliability 5 when MAE shows for example some trades risking -$200 to make $15. This is very risky trading, subject to busts, just a matter of time. This type of
hi, I'm in the process of ordering an EA from a freelance coder for the first time. I have written a requirement specification. Can someone tell me what format this should be uploaded in? I have tried various word formats, ODF and HTML and all just get the "invalid format" error message. Also; I
Hello... Does anybody have available trading time scheduler EA , which allows you to limit the time of work of other EA according to the schedule set by the trader. For example, you can limit the trading of robots from 8 AM to 10 PM hours on Monday to Friday. Thanks
Trying to unsubscribe from a signal. Guys... I am trying to unsubscribe from a signal. I have been subscribed for three weeks - lost money - and now want to unsubscribe but the system tells me I need to pay another month? I am unsubscribing one week before renewal date.. why do I need to pay? Br
Hello, i am publishing an EA on mql5 plataform, and there is a error to publish the product as you can see below, how can i solve this error
Hello to everybody, I often don't comes on MQL also for long, since work mainly outside of it... and I know that freelance section has been changed already long time ago, however... how can we coders, check the customer reviews in advance, or also simply the nickname of the customer in advance
Hi, I'm am bit new to the MT5 platform and I want to subscribe a signal. Needs the terminal running around the clock after I subscribed a signal? Kind regards
Dear from 1 week i can't update my all product on MT4 only. Always give same error. Please find the attach file. MT5 doesn't have problem only show problem in MT4 only. problem show all of my MT4 product. It give same error. Please anyone help me
  Virtual TP/SL  (2)
Can someone tells me how the virtual stop loss and take profit works. Its a bit unnerving seeing 0.0000 in the stop loss box. Thanks Ken
Hello, can someone told me what is this apps? Does anyone knows? Please, I’m really need to know
  customer service  (8)
Just out of interest who maintains this site? Is there any customer service to report problems with payments and such
I have been trying to find a developer to write my MQL4 EA to no avail. I have selected about four different developers for the job in the freelance section, but after receiving my trading signals they disappear and stop responding to my messages without any reason. What could be wrong? or are they
Bonjour, Le vps ne m'envoie pas les notifications alors que mes indicateurs sont paramétrés pour et que lorsque je stoppe le vps et que j'utilise MT4 en local les notifications sont envoyés sur mon téléphone. Y a t il un réglage particulier a effectué ? Merci d'avance pour vos réponses
Hello and good evening I need help to determine the PIPs on Indices such as the SPX500 or the NAS100 or the others. So far, I know that for example on GBPUSD 1.34518 the fourth digit (1) is the PIP value. But I have problems to determine these on the Indices (see for reference the attached
Hi, any ones knows if it's possible to download info from the web terminal? I'm using Mt4 and if it's posible I will like to get the info from the web terminal in the same format than the file I get it from mt5. Any ideas more than appreciated
zigzag = iCustom ( NULL , 0 , "ZigZag.ex4" ,ii_Depth,ii_Deviation,ii_Backstep, 0 ,i); In here you can see I called ZigZag.ex4 for my market product. Is this break any terms in the Mql5 seller agreement? As an example for: "The Product may contain only one EX4 file, additional files are not allowed."
  signals  (7)
Hello I have two questions about signals 1-Suppose the signal provider 's balance is $ 1,000. And my balance is $ 500. If the signal provider opens a transaction with a volume of 0.01. What volume will be opened for me? 2- If I have two trade accounts and connect the signal to one of them. Can I
  VPS issue  (5)
Hi, I use VPS and each time I re-synchronize all it keeps opening new trades. I use it long time and never had this issue, it never opened new trades right after synch... Just last 2 days this is happening. Does anyone knows about it? Thanks
  signals  (14   1 2)
Hello I subscribed to signal a few hours ago. why i can t see the trades Thank you for your help
Any help will be highly appreciated. Error at the following line of code. Thanks in Advance MinorSwingHigh[i+PeriodsInMinorSwing] = aMyRates[(i + PeriodsInMinorSwing)].high; //+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| SimpleTest.mq5 //|
Hi guys I am making panel, which as background image inserted as OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL , I need to place a button which have two bitmap files (pressed / released). Need advise how to make OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL to behave like button (press and release on mouse click). I have tried to use CBMPButton class, it
please i need a tested very good and profit making strategy to buy
Hi I'm newbie in mql5 codding and can't understand differences between regular arrays (like mostly programming languages) and Buffers! and when it is necessary to using that. I couldn't find any useful description in Manuals and Google.. I'll appreciate if anyone can describe it
How many Charts can MQL5 VPS be used
  Virtual hosting  (1)
Hello, i rented my VPS on 05-12-2021 but till now it doesnt work, why
Hi guys I rented a EA Trade Assistant and do not want to use it anymore but I do not see a place to cancel the rent payment? Any advice with this is appreciated Thanks
hello, I have 500 eur and my signal provider 150.000 what deposit percentage load I should use
Hello dears! There is any window of signals on my mt5 terminal. Is it correct