General - page 473

some one help me to how change this email in my robot. photo bellow thx
looking for remote copy trade software/EA that can doing copytrade from master account to slave thru the internet
Hello, as you can see i had a loss (wich was realy small) in november wich MT5 interpreted as 100% loss becouse my balance was not updated and was 0 when i had the loss so mt5 interpreted correctly as a 100% loss, turns out that that loss messed a lot with my statistics so i would like to know if
MY client terminal, account,settings,launched EAs,ans VPS Subscription suddenly went off BECAUSE I FOERCED CLOSE MY PC. while i was able to acess my trade account back by downloading fresh MT4 from my broker site, i have not been able to get my VPS SUBSCRIPTION RESTORED, including all EAs. i dont
  MT4 and drawdown  (1)
Is it possible to have on the MT4 smartphone app the drawdown in % ? Thanks
Hi, I have a question guys. I am afraid someone hack ea after rent or sell on mql. is it possible
Hi, I'm trying to register an account as source of signals. I plan to use those signals for my other account, not for other people. Real account that is. But the Account resgistration was not approved. This is the message I get, ''Authorization failed. Please check trading account data''. Can anyone
Hello guys, I'm trying to create an element that writes the profit from the last transaction above on the candle that ended the transaction. So far I've been able to get here, but I still haven't been able to make it do what I need. void DrawProfit() { double profit = 0 ; ulong ticket;
I've developped an EA that CLOSE one trade at end of candlestick period (2 minutes) if there is one condition in there. The result of back testing sometimes are giving the following scenario (-3 PIP). What do you think ? - is it slippage? - problems of lack of datatabe in metatrade Not every time
Does anyone know the developper/programmer from the "<Name Removed > EA" for MT4? I would like to know if the developper could program the same in MT5. Thanks ! Cheers Michel
Hi, The following signal <name removed > is stucked and frozen since days. P&L shows same amount and it looks frozen. Any idea
  The signal is not copied  (97   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Comments not related to " Communicate with developers via Service Desk! "
Hi, can someone please advise how we can delete messages in the message system? Thanks!
I would like to know to debug an EA using external debugger. I have IDA pro debugger and I would like to debug an EA using IDA Pro Thanks
Good evening to all present, respected traders and programmers. I am developing my own very promising trading system (scalper method). At the moment I realized that by implementing new parameters of the trading system I need very fast reaction in determining the key zones of TP and SL levels. But in
Does anyone know how to connect a signal to my account correctly. I've paid for a service and followed the instructions given but still nothing
Hello, I have a problem: I've copied a signal but it is not copying to my account. I've activated the necessary buttons, and it has worked. I've copied the signal for one week and it works (besides outages this week), and this morning it works, it copied just before this, but then the signal
This guy keeps spamming me for over a week, trying to make a "partnership" of some kind... I never answered... but today I received a post in my Facebook page
Hello, I'm just interested in knowing which of these two methods happens while trading forex on brokers. a) When you open a market order, it will take a limit order off the order book. The broker uses an index price (Which is based off some official pricing data to keep track of the real market
Attach is CDictonary Code.. i want enum every Key from anew Dic that I Dim, void dicTest() { CDictionary* dics = new CDictionary(); dics.AddObject( "a" , (CObject*) new CWord( "aa" )); dics.AddObject( "b" , (CObject*) new CWord( "bb" )); dics.AddObject( "c" , (CObject*) new CWord( "cc" ));
  EA activation  (2)
Hi. I need to upgrade my VPS server to more GB/CPU (I do not use mql5 VPS). When I upgrade to a bigger plan, the IP address changes. Is the IP address considered as a new computer, so I have to use another activation for my EA's bought from Mql5 market when the IP address changes? The log in
I am new to programming. I've got an idea of a mathematical formula for an indicator. The idea is to calculate a value X = change in price / standard deviation. Where 'change in price' is shift (0) closing price minus shift (n) closing price and standard deviation is calculated for the nth period. I
Is it possible that there is a new pricing policy for the page? If so and someone has it, they could put the link where to consult the new minimum prices policy
I was coding an ea to trade multiple symbols and have encountered a problem; when backtesting i get an error trying to load ATR: I belive this is the useful part of the code: Here are the parameters i used to backtest: The code works fine when i set my custom period to start later:2015 instead of
Hello guys. ... where can we find recorded videos of trading sessions ? Yes we can do screen record charts by ourselves. But it would be great if we can find some of these charts history in videos that can be used for analyzing and back testing purpose
How can i changed my email in my profile anybody here can help me please to changed my email address
We can use "CHARTEVENT_CLICK" to get X coordinate value and Y coordinate value of mouse position , But How to get Price data and Time data of mouse position by clicking the mouse? It we move the mouse , we can see Price data and Time data by using "Crosshair,Ctrl+F" , But How to output the data to...
Hello I have an EA and would like to demonstrate the live performance to my potential customers. What is the best ways to prove and showcase live results? I saw some sellers providing screenshots of signals or charts. As far as I understood a signal can only be run for one account. This would mean
Hello all, I'm using the help of a signal provider but i was wondering if it was possible to link an order to one made by the signal provider. Let me explain, the signal provider i'm using only opens .01 lots and sometimes i would like to open 0.05 lot at the same time. Would it be possible to link
I would like to buy a certain indicator on a regular basis to give to my clients to install on their own mt4 platform. Is this possible and if so, how do I do that? Thanks