General - page 396

Hi guys, We usually use ontick() function to make EA run on every tick. Or we use ontimer() to make EA run on x amount of time. Can we use something to make EA run on movement of 1 pip (or lets say x amount of pips)? Regards, Saurabh
Hi- I am new to MT5 with a few questions I hope someone can help me with: 1-has anyone found a copy of the PSAR or the CCI with sound alert in the Code Base? If they exist, could someone please provide the date(s)? 2- Are there instructions on how to make a request in MT5 , to be notified on my cell
MY EA working on EURUSD runs only during the time when both London and NY markets are open which is around 15 to 19 as per the timezone of trading terminal. Similarly I was searching for a perfect time slot for XAUUSD as to when should trading this instrument start and when should this end and she
Hello, Today one of my closed job i realised it have waiting of 14 days to be funds freed. Is that something new or kind of bug ? The lock period was 7 days previously
  lost activations  (1)
I bought an EA from MQL5, I installed the EA on the MT4 on my computer, a few months later, I installed the EA on the another MT4 on the same computer, but I found I lost 2 activations, has anyone got the same problem? and how to claim the activation back? many thanks
Good day, Which details are used for the metatrader account? Do I enter the passowords and ID number for my trading account as they are? Because I tried and my signal is not being created and it says authorisation failed
Dear team In my signal there is not shown anything, how people can subscribe me if my signal not shown in signals Kindly help me in this regard I will be very thankfull to you Regards
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to find the max value from several variables that are symbols which change constantly:  double NZDCADbid=MarketInfo("NZDCAD",MODE_BID); //0.89451 double EURGBPbid=MarketInfo("EURGBP",MODE_BID);//0.88951 So I have tried to replace numbers 4 & 9: double num_array[2]={4,9};...
When I registered in MQL5, I had no experience and I put my full name in the first name, I would like to change this but I don't know how to do it. Could someone help me with this
I have been trying for days now to buy indicators but i have been unable to due to system issue and also i have not been able to access indicators that i had purchased from MQL market as well. I have tried to contact technical support team but to no avail. Assistance will be appreciated. Thanks
hi i tried to create some custom symbols with comparing all currency related TO USD and defining synesthetic formula . but i have a problem. at higher time frame chart display candles with gap shift and chart doesn't change with moving shift at end of chart. following picture show result and
Hi Everyone I wonder what will happen if Liquidity Provider reject incoming order from a broker ? What happen to the clients MT4 ? Anyone here has experience the case? Thank You
Hi, I want to change my mobile phone Number in my private settings here at mql5.com, because I have since many months a new number. Unfortunately, I need to get a confirmation code also to the old number, which I don't have of cause anymore... How can I change now my mobile number? Thanks, Ben
pLatform : MT 5 I saved some of my charts with comments , lines etc.. After I closed it ( by X it out) when the trade is over , I was not able to open although I can see it still in my folder. I am not referring to the open deleted charts for charts that just closed , but for charts closed days
I purchased twice and cancelled the other one. Will this be credited back to my credit card balance
  VPS Error Code  (2)
On my VPS under external column its coming up with -failed to copy data from indicator, error code 4806 can anybody assist
Hi, i am building an application and would like to display traders trading history (graphically) from mt4 and mt5 , is there any API or a platform that provide such service? Please kindly towards the right direction. Thanks
Hey guys what is the best way to recover open trades goes in wrong way
  vps  (1)
Hello good time I rented a MetaTrader 5 VPS subscription, but when I turn off the system, the expert does not work, what is the problem and the solution, please? Thankful
Hi Even though i have lot of activation left , the product purchased from the market are not working on mt4. I tried to reinstall mt4 but still facing issues. Kindly let me know what needs to be done. Regards
  Moving a signal  (10)
Is it possible to move a signal from one account to another so that another subscription does not have to be paid
Hello good day. Where can I get entire list of shortcuts for MT4, MT5 and Metaeditor. or please share here thank you
Hey guys, I have a question. So I am using MT4 and MT5 next to each other but for some reason my MT4 chart is not correct... (as you can see the candles do not even looks alike, and the price is different) the correct one is MT5... how can I solve the issue for my MT4? And what causes this? I need
Hi. I am trying to subscribe to signal. While it shows as 3rd on the MQL5 platform, the signal is not listed in the Signals database tab in the Terminal of any of my MT4 platform accounts. Why is it not showing? Even with the search tool it says nothing found.. It is very strange. I have subscribed
I made a logo following MQL5's instruction, but it could not be uploaded. I had been trying many times. The message of " Invalid image format" was always shown. How to solve this
Hello, Is VXX tradeable on MT5? As you can see in the attachment, all the information related to VXX seems to be blank. Also at the very bottom you can see the Trade input is populated with "disabled". Can someone advise if VXX is tradeable or not using expert advisors? I am new to MT5 and came here
its been about two years now i'm on this website as a programmer , and my profile showed that but suddenly last week it has happened that my experience dropped from one year to no experience
  Broker -????  (4)
Hello, Is there anyone here using the ???? broker at MT4? Please let me know. Thanks
I subscribed to the signal. Someone know this issue? Its not dangerous, its part of the strategy. What can i do? Thank you