General - page 294

Issue with withdrawing funds  (18   1 2)
I already withdraw two times from my account. Now can you please tell me how much time it will take to perform additional verification. 1.How long time perform additional verification of My account? 2.How long do I have to wait
While CopyTicks() give me the TICK_FLAG_BUY / TICK_FLAG_SELL flags, SymbolInfoTick() does not. Market: Brazil / B3 exchange / Futures / Broker: Modal With SymbolInfoTick() I only get BID/ASK/LAST flags... and an "unknown" flag (0=zero). Is this behavior correct? And, is this Zero flag expected from
I have noticed that the "*.hcc" files have been deleted from History folder. The old ones, before 2018. I have these files backup in another folder and I copied it again to the History folder, however MT5 had deleted the files again. Does anyone know why this is happening
How can I find my signal link if i want to share it somewhere
I log in successfully to market place. When I try to download a program for purchase, I am asked to log in with new drop down window. New window will not accept the credentials that were just used to log in to the site, nor will it cooperate in opening a new account
Today, I got a strange problem. I had a buy- stop order . It shouldn't be triggered as a trade because the daily high did not hit the buy price. How come it was triggered. I have a feeling that the broker server may have fluctuate or spike to to trigger the order to a trade, but not showing on the
Hello admins, Hope you are fine. When I go to the History section in the MT5 app on Android and choose the "Last Week" as the time period, the MT5 doesn't show the correct values for Profit and Balance. The MT5 software on the Windows shows the correct values and this only happens for the "Last
Hello, I have signed as seller in MQL site. Now it shows my name in the profile and the signal page. Is there any possible ways to change or hide my own name
The client does not know what it wants is not responding. I gave him three different versions of the indicator. I wrote a personal message no answer. I filed for arbitration, but there is still no response from customer or administration. What can I expect in this case?
Hello admin, the just completed job for $40 is having very serious bugs after I have paid the developer. The ea misbehaves when launched on live chart. I called the attention of the developer to it, he promised to rectify it but has not done so for more than 48 hours that I informed him. Please help
[Deleted]
My account "bergen288" is banned due to payment issue and I am asked to contact support. I still have over $100 balance in my profile. Unfortunately, I can't submit service request with banned account. I tried to submit a ticket with this new account, but not sure the virtual machine understand my
Hi! How do I get the exact same value of bars count the tracker provides? Notice that this tracker also gives information about future "invisible" bars
Hi, Please reactivate my vps, not sure why it cancelled on its own, please help
  pin toolbar  (1)
I need to know how to anchor the toolbar since I have them floating and I can't get them to position themselves on the bar again. On the other hand, the temporality bar has disappeared and although I select it in view, it does not appear. I need to restore that but I can't click on it because it's
  50k dollars a month  (367   1 2 3 4 5 ... 36 37)
Hello forum Has anyone met or contacted those successful scalpers who make fictional figures of profit per month? im starting to think its a myth, haven't met anyone real who can scalp for those high profits, using a small account as a start!
My account is financially restricted, I have sent a request to support but it can't be sent. Can anyone help me, currently my account can't buy, sell or download
Hello, I have MetaTrader 5 installed on a Mac M1, and I think there is a problem with Wine configuration, because I', constantly getting an error about not enough memory being available, even when only metatrader is running (Without any experts) > not enough free memory (1896/16384Mb), skip
Hello, i have developed a couple of what I call very good EAs. I back tested on 3 years and 2 years, I have a Sharpe of 7+ and 4+, but my recovery is garbage.. .50. Or so .. Is recovery a factor for most of the traders here? Ig I figgure it would be in correlation to thrrespective gains in profit
Hello, i tried to save myself as a seller but got this error. How can i solve this issue, please someone inform me why i couldn't pass this process. Thanks. Your application has been rejected Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the
I can't save the phone number for security on my personal page. He asks for a password below and I write him the password and he informs me above that there was an error in saving the data
hello mql5 community , i attached my account last night to the mql5, and this morning i noticed that all my trading history has been removed and i faced a message ' your trading style has been changed ' after i added my signal i only took a single trade , how system detected that i changed my
Hi, I'm developing a system which includes drawing figures and, for that, I need to pick the angle between two selected points in the graph. To do that, I need to calculate the difference between the second point and the first one, something like double(datetimeOfSecondPoint - datetimeOfFirstPoint)
Pls, I not have sucess changing price max and min in sub charts creteds using CChartObjectSubChart. Help me
As a signal provider, I'd like know if I open an real investment portfolio account of 1:1 leverage without CFDs and swaps costs, if my subs will be automatically unsubscribed by platform rules if I pass 3 months without giving signals. This account will be for investment, so my idea is rebalance
Hello! I am trying to make a syntetic custom symbol in MQL5. The symbol is a spread-graph of Nasdaq 100 Tech and Dow Jones. The formula is: (("ND100Tech_Tickstory_1_Digits" * 2.2229 ) / "DJ_Tickstory") *100.0 I multiply by 2.2229 to get the value around 1 and then multiply by 100. I attached a
I subscribed a MT4 signal with the following setup: However, the copy trade failed with failed synchronization : What's wrong with it and how to fix it? 0 01:04:13.730 Coinexx MT4 build 1353 stopped 0 01:04:17.512 Coinexx MT4 build 1353 started (Coinexx Ltd) 0 01:04:17.512 Windows Server 2012 R2
  Bonus rating  (2)
Service Desk just told me that rating bonusses are not being paid anymore, I noted it from 2022 february 2 , did you noticed it also on your account and since when or is it just me
  Debugging  (3)
Very open question but I'm hoping to start a discussion and learn some new tricks from you. I find debugging in mql5 particularly cumbersome after spending some time with Pine Script (please take it easy on me, I'm just learning...) What are your methods for debugging? Do you use any tricks and want
Kindly advise why Help Topics wont open on metaeditor 4/5 . Thanks
Hello, Does anyone know any articles which explains every single word in the statement? word such as Max drawdown, relative drawdown, DD by balance, DD by equity and etc... I need a full article of how exactly they are calculated. Much appreciated for anyone who shares this data with me✌