Financial operations are limited

My account is financially restricted, I have sent a request to support but it can't be sent. Can anyone help me, currently my account can't buy, sell or download

kizuno:
I have sent a request to support but it can't be sent.

What exactly is wrong with creating a ticket? Check the error message displayed when you try to send it.

Alexey Petrov #:

What exactly is wrong with creating a ticket? Check the error message displayed when you try to send it.

when i send it it has this message : "Your request has not been sent, please add more information"

My account is financially restricted, I have sent a request to support but it can't be sent. Can anyone help me, currently my account can't buy, sell or download

Mohammed MoMo #:

Please read and folow post #1. Although if you can't read (only write) that won't help either - sigh :(

And don't double post - I have deleted it.

Carl Schreiber #:

Please read and folow post #1. Although if you can't read (only write) that won't help either - sigh :(

And don't double post - I have deleted it.

ok 

but what i done now 

Mohammed MoMo #:

ok 

but what i done now 

404. The page does not exist

We are sorry you have found yourself here. Please make sure the path is correct, or use the website search.

this page when i press on  Please contact our technical support team

Mohammed MoMo #:

404. The page does not exist

We are sorry you have found yourself here. Please make sure the path is correct, or use the website search.

this page when i press on  Please contact our technical support team
At the bottom of this page you find Contacts and requests.
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Carl Schreiber #:
At the bottom of this page you find Contacts and requests.

i send my problem

mohammedmomo #:

i send my problem

You did not send anything.

And please use only one account.

Alexey Petrov #:

You did not send anything.

And please use only one account.

plz check it 

i send more than one 

Reason: