General - page 299

Dear Pro traders I have some questions .1. If my Equity is $1000, and provider equity is $5000 , the the ratio will be 1/5= 0.2 . If the provider suddenly withdraw $4950 , his balance become $50. The new Ratio will be $1000/ $50 = 20 . It will be dangerous for my account . What should I do if this
Hello I made a transaction yesterday to buy a program from the market and am trying to install it on my PC but not working and showing me fail plz look at the screenshot and tell what can I do , because i contact the seller but he is not responding about this case
Hello there, I am trying to download free EA ( Download the 'Lite Hamster Scalping' Trading Robot (Expert Advisor) for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market (mql5.com) I am using MT4 terminal - and have downloaded many EA's. On the terminal window I get a message in red "Installation is failed." I have
Hello All, Edited: Looks like I have cracked this, code below - but constructive enhancements/comments are welcome. I am trying to retrieve the highest value from the highest bar within a given period. If I specify from 03:00 to 06:00 what I get back are prices for close to now (say 11:00). What I
Hi, I am following a signal but I didn't enter correct settings. when I click on settings it doesn't offer me what I need to alter ie percentage signal provider can use etc... I put it to high
Hello. I have the following problem. When I want to copy signal game changer via mql5 it always opens mt4 roboforex. But I want to open and start the signal at icmarkets. The signal is not found in icmarkets terminal, only in mql5. Can you please help me. Thank you and best regards
My Signal has no subscriber yet, I wish to terminate the signal for certain reasons. Thanks
i lost my simcard. how to change my phone number on mql5. i didnt get otp code
Hello Id like to know if I can rent multiple Virtual private servers to run seperate Metatrader accounts? Or if I can run multiple accounts on one VPS? Or if Im only allowed 1 VPS with my MQL5 account
Hi Everyone, I'm trading one account on MQL5 -VPS at present. I want to add two other accounts (same broker) to it. Allowed or not?? Thanks for the great help. Nillscash
I have 2 cancelled signal services within 24 hours on March 9 and 10 and I can see confirmed cancellation in my profile as shown below: Their charges are showing up in my credit card statement, but I don't see their automatic refund. When my refunds will be ready to show up in my credit card
Hello, I run MetaTrader 5 on mac. I'd like to know how can I find the MQL/Experts directory on mac file system. Thank you
I had about 10 EA´s programmed back in 2013-2017 and i can no longer find these finished jobs on my profile. Where can i retrieve them? My computer where i had them saved collapsed. Would really appreciate your help
Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well, I was trying to create a function on MQL4 that would tell me what day of the week is and this is what I came up with: Sadly, it only returns Monday even if I feed it the day because I am was going to use it with the function DayofWeek(). If anyone knows why
Using MT4 strategy tester I optimized a robot for a couple different pairs. Then saved the settings (.set) for each pair. Then uploaded ore synchronized each pair with VPS with their respective settings. How do I know the settings are correct on the VPS
  Bought signal  (2)
I BOUGHT A SIGNAL,TRIED TO INSTALL IT ,SAYS INSTALLATION FAILED
Can I use my mobile mt4 app to receive trades from a signal provider
Does Metatrader allow scalping
I purchases a Ea -- with 10 activation's --- I purchased it on my vpn --- On my home pc I can find the Ea available under "purchases" yet -- on my vpn computer my purchases are empty? I have the purchase in my mql5 account -- but can ony find it on my home pc --- the vpn -- where i need to install
I am looking for a forex cent broker that allows unlimited open trades (positions) and unlimited cumulative volume of trades (positions) The best one so far I could find is exness but has a cumulative volume of positions of 50 cent lots. does anyone know of a forex broker that offers a cent...
I'm trying to set up a VPS, using my Eightcap account but the program keeps bringing up an IG Markets account. I've deleted the IG platform from the computer but the VPS setup program still seems to find it..... Any clues how to go about getting the right one set up
Hi, I searched a signal and want to visualise on chart. But I cannot use this function now. Usually I just search and click the ''Visualise on Chart'' button would work. How to fix this problem? Before I can do it. Thanks
Hi Sergey, Not sure if this the correct channel to raise this request, but is it possible to request the MT5 developers to add a screen UI in MT5 that will allow subscribers to manually map the unmapped symbols from a particular signal to its corresponding symbol in the subscriber's symbol list
Hello everyone. Backtest ticks frequency is not accurate, I'm trying to find out how much inaccurate it is exactly. In JavaScript I could use another OnTimer but here I'm having a hard time trying to figure out a way. I know there's a way, I'm just lacking enough skill. So please help
After run code ,httpAnyis system output is http! But my post code is https! #property copyright "" #property link "" #property version "1.00" #property description "" #property library #import "wininet.dll" int InternetOpenW( string &sAgent, int lAccessType, string &sProxyName
  Signal Notes  (2)
As a signal provider I can see where I can enter notes. My question is "Can subscribers see these notes?"
I have tried repeatedly to download free indicators into my navigator and keep getting an error message for every thing I try to download. " MQL4 Market product [46399] not found in database, but it's clearly there. I click the download button and nothing happens. Please advise
Placed a trade and it was all wrong. The Spread was $10 although it says it was $5. It place my stops in the wrong places (in reverse) and it would not let me change them
Hi Guys, Can someone share a good Forex trading broker for USA Residents with Leverage: 500:1 Thanks
Good evening everyone. I am writing this post to look for someone who can solve the problem for me. I have subscribed to the signal for MT5. In the signal settings I have selected Use no more than 95% of deposit Stop if uquity is less than 0 Deviation / Slippage: 5 spreads Unfortunately the signal