General - page 1888

Ojala EA  (182   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
Alsalam Alikum (peace be upon you)! This is my first EA to submit in this great forum! I've beck tested it and it shows great result. Could we forward test it together? Note 1 : This EA uses EMAOsMA indicator, So, Download the indicator to experts/indicators folder and compile it before using the
I want to draw a forecast MA ,so I can see the trend of MA.Can this idea be realized on metaedit ? If can ,How should do? Thanks!!
There was fixed some errors: 1. Library compilation error. 2. Trade list scrolling error. 3. Account history update error after account change. 4. Group dragging is possible for trendlines only not for all objects. Please download updated version from "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal"
I have Metatrader 4 and for some reason experts don't work for me... I put the .mq4 file in the /experts folder then compile it and it's possible for me to attach it to the chart. So i attach it to the chart and just select "allow live trading". But it never trades?! at the moment i have Scalp net,...
Hello, I have my MT4 liveupdate loader and my charts working great while Zone Alarm Free Firewall is running but when I try and send a test email alert to my text messaging on my cell phone using MT4 Email test, Zone Alarm is blocking the text message. Unfortunately, the free version of Zone Alarm...
  Hi, I'm new here  (1)
I'm new to here. just got a marketiva account to learn forex. I never tried MT4 before. Since you guys discuss it here, can I use MT4 with marketiva? Thanks.
ok i've tried to do this for a friend of mine but i can't seem to get it right. ok here is what i need. first i need to be able to set lots, take profit, day of month, hour, minute and second. when it hits the day at X hour at Y minute and Z seconds it needs to do the following. 1) Store the ask and...
I've been experimenting with FX_Fish some at a higher period, 30, which I think gets a lot of the kinks out. Even though it paints the past some, I've been looking for ways to minimize that with confirmation from other indicators such as Braintrend, PriceChannel V6 and Turbo CCI to pick up...
I found this is a problem, when all the daily technical are all wrong when it comes to calculation. The Moving Averages are so differents from other brokers, because they have 6 days in a week, whereas all other brokers have only 5 days. Counting cycles are wrong. I have stop using MT4 for my...
I don't know anything about programming an EA. If anyone can please help me? MA1 - 24 Exp high MA2 - 24 Exp low Macd - default adx - default buy 1. price above MA1 2. macd above +0.00040 3. adx above 22 exit - price below MA2 - macd below 0 sell - 1. price below MA2 2. macd below -0.00040 3. adx...
  2-2-1 Stochastics!  (17   1 2)
I have been working with Stochastics at an attempt to gain optimum entry points. Here is a simple EA with great backtesting results. The problem is that I know these are probably deceiving. I am noticing that it gets great entry points in forward testing, but I need a better overall strategy to...
  Crazy Expert  (11   1 2)
Hi all freind a few days ago I found An expert based Renko chart . . Renko trader V5 . I test it with strategy tester and I am confused . . I am ok ?? I don't realy know . . It 's great and wonderful . . 10K change to about 55K in 2 months . . wow then I look at its code . . I saw this expet use...
In init() I call SetLevelValue and change the values based on some external variables chosen by the user. SetLevelValue sometimes work, sometimes has no effect at all.
  How...  (2)
hi all think i create a new indicator, i call : DgInd001.MQ4 how a use this indicator in a expert... how i call the value in specific time... if you have a sample, it's better... charles
  InterbankFx?-No,thank you!  (11   1 2)
14:40 No connection
Here is the code for an indicator that helps find divergent candles. Turns the Bullish ones Gree and the Bear ones Red. However, its for MT3. Could I just put it in to MT4 and Compile it? Dont want to try cause it might cause a glitch in my platform. So I thought I better ask first. /*[[ Name :=...
Prior to the Build 191 of 2 March, 2006 I was using magnet 5 pixels and it was a OK. After updating the magnet at "0" pixel grabs everything in about 10 pixels radius. Not good! Annoying! In addition, the "nearest hot points (+-2 pixels) are dragged simultaneously", how do you suppress this new...
i look for history, earlyer 11/2004 EUR/USD 15 minutes. my history file have an error and dont show me earlyer datas. every time baktesting begin at 11/2004. maybe someone have more datas... please help me. best reards wz
I have a problem of frequent error 130 - Invalid stops. Does anybody else have the same problem or know how to remedy it? Are there limitations to how wide the stop can be set, or are very large stops possible? ...extern double Stop_Loss=50;extern double Limit_1a=25; extern double...
In order to get email alerts to work properly on MT4 with my ISP, I have to fill in my SMTP server, login and password in the Tools>Options>Email form. If I open the email.ini file in the config directory with my text editor, I can read all this data. Perhaps this file should be encrypted so that...
  I Trend Display  (6)
Can anyone code the ITrend to display in a box like fashion like the IXOAH? Boy that would really be a powerful indicator, accurate and simple to the eye. Considerable potential.
  Missing topic  (2)
It is not a complain, I just want to clarify rules, to avoid errors in future. Few days ago I have added a topic about USA-based brokers. It is gone now. Am I not allowed to discuss this issue at this forum? Regards, Quark
My Metatrader4 platform has a minimum trailing stop feature of 15 pips. Is there any way to set the trailing stop to 10 pipis or less? My daytrading stategy is computed for a 9 pip tp but I would like to do trailing stop instead of setting tp@9. Just Curious.
I have currently only 10 currencies on Metatrader 4. Is there a way to add more currencies? Thanks
After 100% I get 161.8% Is it possible to get some intermediate values (138.2)??
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible, and if so, how, to programmatically refresh your charts. I want to be able to duplicate the Right-click-->Refresh function using an indicator. Thanks, Keris
  Clarify my doubt  (5)
hello traders, i have ichimoku expert but it is not working i mean it is inserted on the chart then it display 'x' symbol. why and what please tell me sir i will attach that indicator also. regards, k.n.v.santosh
Can someone PLEASE tell me how this EA is printing the colors on the chart?? I cannot see how the individual colors are determiend and then displayed on the chart?! Is there an alternative to this LSMA indicator that I can understand better?? Here is the code......
New updated MetaTrader 4 build 190 has been released. "What's new" list will be tomorrow. Important changes are: Added proxy server NTLM autorization. Fixed output traffic increase on computers working more than 1 month non-stop You can download new updated MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal using...