General - page 1887

Can anyone help coding the breakout strategy detailed here below: Buy when: 1- EMA 10 current value > EMA 50 current value (ema10 crossing ema50 from below) 2- AND MACD > 0 3- AND RSI >50 4- AND Stochastic 8,3,3 is in the right buying position Sell When: 2- EMA 10 current value < EMA 50 current
  Forex Signals  (2)
hello all, Does anyone have experience with Dashboard signal software from FXuniversal? ty
190 used about 40-50M , but 191 used about 131-190M. Why?
Can anyone tell me how I can overlay two seperate indicators into one window in MT4? Thanks!
someone is using this system and saying it's Very GOOD..of course they are selling the system..just wondered if anyone can decipher the indicators. 1 graph..
[Deleted]
  Bollinger Band Width Ratio  (24   1 2 3)
Hi everyone, For some reason, the BBandwidthratio indicator that I wrote won't plot. Can any of the experts take a look at it and see what is wrong? Thanks for your help, Maji
I can't seem to find where the <--includes--> files are coming from in the htm file. I want to change the detailedstatement.htm template in MT4 so that I can put the "magic numbers" from EA and "comments" into a seperate column. These always appear under the prices, and I don't like that. In fact...
  EMA
Exponential Moving Average (EMA) Exponentially smoothed moving average is calculated by adding the moving average of a certain share of the current closing price to the previous value. With exponentially smoothed moving averages, the latest prices are of more value. P-percent exponential moving...
I have coding some indicators use "#property indicator_chart_window" but not using indicator_buffers, their just create and move some object on the chart. I think it's useful to to make the indicator visible on the chart, this can be done by attach the indicator to the object which created...
[Deleted]
Please could someone be kind enough and build me a signal generator/alarm that will show the crossing of 2 MVAs overlayed on an RSI? (See attached screen-print) RSI @ 14. Overlayed with 8-EMA on Previous Indicator's data as well as 8-SMA overlayed on First Indicator's data. Reason: I run this on my
  New System Is Born  (19   1 2)
and? we don't seem to have mind readers here. what did you want to say?
Hi all I have tow MQL4 files , I need to get a valume from one file to ather file . example : A is MQL4 file & B is MQL4 file the tow files is expert , Im going to run A file but need it to read a volume from B file . What is the code lin to do that ??? thanls
Hi all, Here's something for you to read this weekend. A link to Joe Ross' forum and when NOT to trade the forex market. http://tradingeducators.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28 Enjoy!
Hi gurus I am new to MT4 and I really like the exportable historical data. However, I can't seem to find a way to do it in an automatic way via script or function or any software. Can this actually be done ? Thanks Bob
what is the best broker using metatrader 4? i have the hardest time staying connected to interbank.
Where can I go to get a demo account using MetaTrader for futures charts? I use MT4 for spot forex quotes, but understand MT4 also services futures charts. Thanks.
Guys, As we all know, market news impact directly onto ForEx values (Up/Down).. Could someone can post the best place/site to get latest, reputable news detail. Thanks in advance.
Hello, I'm curious if you would entertain the following idea for some future release: In the database programs I've used, by default, my created windows are confined to the main application window. If I define them using a keyword "IN DESKTOP" it creates a window that is still connected to the...
i have trading this strategy and it was profitable can you help me to make it EA for MT4. the settings are : the timeframe 1 Hour EMA 9 shift 0 EMA 9 shift 9 parabolic SAR the standard setting. when EMA9-0 cross EMA9-9 the entrance will be at the last parabolic point above the cross and the stoploss...
  File Append  (1)
Is there a file append mode? I don't see it.
Hello All, Is there a way to set the color so that I can see what color a particular Doji candle is? Thanks In Advance
Hi all, Can anyone help me with finding out the angle (in degrees) of Moving Average lines (or any other lines for that matter). I basically want to know the angle that it makes from say one day to another, or from one hour to another. And I'd like to build a strategy based on whether the angle is
Is there a function to covert text to upper or lower case? I see the stringtrimleft() and stringtrimright() but no upper and lower.
Is there a way to programmatically scroll back through the chart to get the history? Pressing the home key and holding it down forever takes forever on 1 min bars and I set my bar history the maximum.
  OrderOpenPrice()  (2)
When I use OrdeOpenPrice() the value returned is correct, namely the price at which the position was entered. But if i restart ( turn off the computer , lets say), then for some reason the instruction OrderOpenPrice() gives me zero as the entering price of the current open order. What Im I doing...
Hi to all, I tried to make a DDE Client in perl, but I cant get any data from MT4. I would like to know waht is wrong with this code in perl: use strict; use Win32:DE::Client; my $Client = new Win32:DE::Client('MT4', 'BID'); die "Unable to initiate conversation" if $Client->Error; my $group=...
Hi folks, I am interested in an mql4 code set that can produce a vertical line on a chart at a selectable time. Does anything like this exist or can it be coded?? My understanding of mql codes are very minimal and I cannot code anything. The best I can do is change the colour of 'objects' and their...
Hi All Really Great Staff You Are Doing in Here I am just started to trade Forex using a strategy that is looks nice and easy to follow for me. But I need your help in putting it in a simple Indicator inorder to be able to visualise the trades so i can make a back test for it. The Indicator is to...
Hello all , sorry for the lack of news, but my free time to code this tool was short. Here Mql2Mq4 Beta version 0.2 to correct a bug on application loading. Sorry for this, more over have add an Exception Handler, so if bugs occured you can send me the generated file "Errors.txt" on my forum
  Ojala EA  (182   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
Alsalam Alikum (peace be upon you)! This is my first EA to submit in this great forum! I've beck tested it and it shows great result. Could we forward test it together? Note 1 : This EA uses EMAOsMA indicator, So, Download the indicator to experts/indicators folder and compile it before using the