General - page 1871

Anybody have any ideas about metatrader ce in windows mobile 5 device? My current live account broker doesn't use metatrader mobile 4 yet but says it is compatible with metatrader mobile 3. Now my problem is getting the older version to work in the new windows mobile 5 software platform. It won't...
I've tried to enable MT4 build 191 email option to send mail via gmail but the test always failed with error message, "Mail: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first 12sm2916602nzn". Please help. Thanks in advance.
After 3 years of trying to test EA's, both MT3 & MT4 types, I have been hoping that someone would of created a highly reliable Backtester that would backtest at least 3 years with 95+ accuracy. Why has nobody created one that they could market??? I would be glad to pay $100.00 for one that links...
hi Does anyone have code or an ea that splits the trade at certain profit levels, e.i. Enter trade - when 30 pips in profit sell half of trade, when at 50 pips profit sell 30% of original, at 70 sell the last 20%. I am getting myself into a serious knot trying to code this. Any help is greatly...
Anybody can advise on where I can get free 10 year EUR/USD, GBP/USD historical data? m.vasilyer@yahoo.com Thanks
Anyone has it and would like to share? I know that the code for MetaStock is: (14 * Sum( Cum( 1 ) * C,14 ) - Sum( Cum( 1),14) * Sum( C,14) ) / (14 * Sum( Pwr( Cum( 1 ),2),14 ) - Pwr( Sum(Cum( 1 ),14 ),2 ) ) * Cum( 1 ) + (Mov(C,14,S) - Mov( Cum( 1 ),14,S) * (14 * Sum( Cum( 1 ) * C,14) - Sum( Cum( 1 )...
In looking at historical charts downloaded from various demo accounts, once I take the time to determine "clock skew" between the data and align it for side-by-side comparisons, I've noticed that there is a significant difference between brokers in prices. The differentials well exceed the pip...
  Trend Indicator  (4)
Hi I am looking for a good trend entry indicator I can use on 1M. Anyone? Thanks Smeden
Hi All, What would be the steps to take to deal with your broker should your Internet connection stop working? Furthermore, should this be a question to ask before you establish an account with any broker? Should you also approach your ISP before the fact and get some kind of proof that your...
http://www.worldlingo.com/wl/translate Well, not really, but it does translate the Russian stuff pretty well... Example: //+----------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|ZigZag ñ ÷èëàìè Ïåñàâåíòî |...
I was wondering if anyone has an Ergodic indicator with the following features: 1) you can shift it to the left "x" number of bars? 2) you can change the colour of the histogram above and below the zero line Thanks in advance Aiki ps I have attached the ergodic that I am currently using below,...
  Color Coded AMA?  (18   1 2)
Hi gang, can someone build a color coded AMA indicator ? it could be blue when it is trending up and red when trending down. i tried doing it..but couldn't get around it. i think if done this way...it can be a powerfull indicator. thanks regards
Hello guys, i`m looking for indicators witch recognise flat trend! Please if you post a indicator inclode a little bit of info if its posible. Thanks in advance ! Best regards hexadecimal
Hi Folks! I made my version of trend strength indicator with was described in Currency Trader Magazine 03/2006 at pages 28 and 29. I'm attaching the indicator, and the description from Currency Trader. My modification enables to use any number, type and step of moving averages that u want to....
  ATR Ratchet  (3)
Hi! I found at yahoo some nice description of exit strategy. But I didnt know did I understand it right. Can someone check it and confirm it
Does anybody know of any CVS version control system for metatrader? Codersguru? Do you know anything about a version control system for metatrade
  EJ_4H Method  (7)
Hello everybody, This is a trading method with indicators and templates, on the way to be completed in 6 months. Happy trading Ibo
The account history will not update past the 12-4-06. Thus the account balance also does not update. This is build 191 ( 07 April 2006 ) thanks...
[Deleted]
Thank you very much for your earlier help. I have another little case for you. I want to calculate the Closing price for the 1 minute bar that just closed say exactly at GMT = 0:00. However, it maybe possible that there was no new ticks for that pair at that minute and the EA will not be updated....
Anyone like to try out, and give me suggestions?
  Trade EURDKK  (3)
I am looking for a MT4 broker where I can trade EUR/DKK on live account. Can anyone help? Thanks Smeden
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 192 will be released next week. What's new: 1. Fixed error of libraries compiling. 2. Fixed error of history updating when changing accounts. 3. Fixed drawing of the list of open positions. 4. Fixed drawing of anchoring points for Equidistant Channel. 5. Only...
  Day Trend  (1)
In your opinion What is the best indicator to see daily trend? Why? Fast_cris
  CSV reader!  (5)
Hi folks, I have a tool today that I hope it's a useful for you as it for me! MQL4 enable us easily to write to csv (Comma-separated values) files. But it's hard to write script that handling reading from csv files and it's hard to make it a fast operation (Just imagine you have a csv file with...
  TTM Squeeze  (25   1 2 3)
Hi ppl, Someone can Bild this indicator to meta 4.. please!!! Thanks in advance Fast_cris
Hi Programmers, Can any of you make me a triangle indicator. It should draw and show triangles in price, with adjustable look back barrs. The lines should not be infinite but only show the triagle. also not change when triangles break out. keeps drawing new triangles, show past triangles, and also...
  Major trend!  (1)
Hi traders! I am looking for the best Ema cross to watch the major trend. I am using the ema 50 with ema 120. I would like to know if you guys think this is a good one, or there is another that gives better view or signals earlier. Thanks in advance!
  No connection  (2)
I have had no connection for approx the last 30 mins. All other broker feeds are fine. My ISP is up and running. I am using Metatrader 4 Build 191, logging into the Metaquotes-Demo server. Does anybody else have this problem?
Hi all, I have been watching alot of great development over the past couple months on these forums with EA's. I am wondering if i could get some help on developing a really simple EA actually... Guide Lines as follows: Based off RSI only TF: Any *Prefer M30, H1 TP: 10-20 SL: 40 RSI Period 6, 14 on...
Custom period, from date, and to date never work correctly. Either other dates will show, or only part of the date. Is there a fix for this? Makes it real hard to check against my broker's sheets. Help me please. Thank you