General - page 1773

Hey scorpion, I was pleased to see the FXFisherman economic calendar in my email yesterday and I have to say really good job on the designing! But do you think it is ready right now? I was expecting to see it in beta for at least another month or so. What are your plans for it?
Hiya would some one please help. Im trying to make standard indicators into separate window section bars [see pic] im trying to make the MACD indicator into a section separate window with blue bars for bullish and red bars for bearish. Im also trying to do same for the EMA. Many thanks
Could some one possibly show me how to make standard indicators into section bars in a separate window. For example im trying to make a separate section window for the Macd 38/120/20, blue bars when bullish and red bars when bearish. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  MT4 for smartphones !  (109   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Lenar 08.06.06 15:06 The release is scheduled for 1 August 2006. Keep us informed when it will be available
Hi, is it possible some way to mirror automatically all trades made in one MT4-platform to another on a same computer (another account/broker)?
it's impossible to calculate this: why??????
Is it easy to add the code? I know 10p3v1.9c/e has the feature but wanted to add the code to other EA's to test. Was just looking for some simple EA's actually. I just want to have two charts running on the same currency and have the EA trigger one buy then at the same time trigger one sell. SL of 5...
[Deleted]
  Time Indicator  (4)
Hi there, I remember coming to this forum several months ago, and finding an indicator that highlighted Newyork, and London trading times in Yellow. Im trying to find that same indicator but I cant find it. No luck with my search (or on the internet for that matter). Does anybody have a similar...
In the following indicator, there are 3 colors : green (up),red (down) and yellow(flat). How can I add an alarm message when color changes ? double ExtMapBuffer1[]; double ExtMapBuffer2[]; double ExtMapBuffer3[]; int width; extern int Rperiod = 34; extern int Draw4HowLongg = 300; // 500 //...
I have this piece of code: OrderModify(Ticket, Entry, SL, TP, Expiration, CLR_NONE); I tried a large Expiration number and it works; when I tried a smaller Expiration, it wont work.
Hi All, I have row #include in CGI_RSI Expert adviser, but after compile I receive error - "OrderReliable_V1_0_0.mqh - can not open program file" . Where can I find out this file ? Thanks for help in advance.
[Deleted]
Hi, I have this indicator that shows dots. I would like to see it like that in the picture attached below. It's the HiLo Activator....In the picture is green or red thanks
Hello experts, In MT4 platform the 8 min, 10 min nor 13 min charts do not exist. I am thinking of using the 1 min chart and form blocks of candles ( 8. 10.13 or whatever number) to create the charts I would like to. Can someone program that with the rectangle tools in MT4? Maybe something like the...
Hello everyone, Till now i tried many martingale systems (Maji's Cost averaging EAs, 10 points3, Predator, Terminator, goblin, goblinbipolar, blessing martingale...) which always do the martingale progression when the first order is in loss (the idea behind is to wait to a little retracement). Then...
This is a silly question but can you turn your computer off once you've setup the EA to run? Or does it need to be on 24/7 and MT4 running for it to keep control of things. I've always thought the machine should be ON
Which currencies have the greatest daily movement? Or are they all about the same? Thanks!
  Time Zone  (1)
Does anyone know how to change the time zone to pacific time
Want to drop by and share this tool to all you guys. With the countdown timer, you'll be in action on time. You can say i'm a lazy man; however, it saves my brain power for trading instead of doing math on timezone, dst, volatility, etc. Use mini economic forecast online now (free) Happy trading!
hi im from greece and im begginer to forex i was trading some years in stocks but from the day that i discover the metatrader everything change now all my time pass with this so to become ready to trancation from stock to forex i have thousands of questions but yours forum every day i solve some...
How is the optimzation in the backtester used? I tried to find a post that explained it, but I didn't notice any. If there is one, could you please direct me there? Thanks.
  Ok - Frustrated  (9)
I have only gotten into Forex recently(2 weeks) and I am eager and anxious to learn everything that I can from it. Now...in the first few days, I was getting profitable trades(using demo account) and it was all looking way too easy. That was before I semi knew how to read charts and Fibonacci lines,...
I know pips are the difference between OrderOpenPrice and OrderClosePrice. I also know how to see pips on my chart comments using Ask,Bid, and OrderOpenPrice. How Can I get the total pips earned and lost from orders I have closed? Here is code I use to get my closed Profit/Loss:...
Hello Forex-TSD I have a Line Indicator, i have tried to change it to a Histogram indicator but if the time change or so it bugs Look at the pic Here you can see 3 indicator 1. Line indicator 2. Line indicator as Histogramm 3. Line indicator as BUGGED Histogramm So if i change the size from the...
Let's say I want to do a moving average on a Stochatic indicator. I know how to overlay on the chart using the "use on : Previous indicator" option. How do I get this same type of thing if I want to see the moving average in an EA? Thanks in advance
  Pj-SOB
This is my new experimental indicator... it's give you the momentum where the price change from bull to bear vice versa.. Sell when the star above the histogram and buy when the star below the histogram... But still give many false signal so... I try to combine it with Nina_Step_MA and Pj-overRSI
MT team, Please, could you synchronize the mouse wheel speed in MetaEditor to the same speed in the mouse setting Control Panel ? I mean, I would use the same mouse wheel speed in MetaEditor as this one I set in MS Windows. Thanks
I am a fan of the williams percent range - this is the indicator the Asctrend system is based on However it gyrates up and down alot I decided to tame it a bit using FXsnipers code for LSMA (credits for him are in the code) so far it looks impressive on 30 min charts with wpr period 14 1 hour even...