General - page 1768

[Deleted]
Hi Guys.. or ladies out there.. Can anyone help to direct me where can i find a multiple timeframe indicatorwhich show up & down trend. For example, a 30M time frame with indicator 15M,1H, 4H & 1W. I did saw it with one in Simba sample picture.. here is the link https://c.mql5...
  Brokers  (13   1 2)
I want to complain a bit about oanda. The non farm payroll is coming up and they have a message saying that because of the holiday the spread for the GBP/USD will be at least 30 pips. Come on.
In all the MT4 builds that I have used up to the most recent (build 203), whenever I click the refresh button for a chart the MT4 journal either states that anywhere from 1 to 100 bars have been imported or it states that 5000+ bars have been imported. When the MT4 journal states that it imports
  RB26DETT-Skyline GTR  (524   1 2 3 4 5 ... 52 53)
Dear RB26Team, I'm davidke20 from 10point3 thread. I've been started to engineer on 10point3 for months and improving even reconstruct the entire martingale system. From MACD, RSI, MFI, EMA MathAbs, Trendline, Support and Resistance.... all sort of old school. And finally I've decided to work with...
Hi, I'm very new at trading. Can anyone please tell me what the values should be for MA method? I.e: the value for simple and the value for exponential. Thanks Ilan
Anybody can tell me how to use the .ex4 after downloading it? I copied and pasted it to the custom indicator folder but nothing seems to happen to the chart when I try to attach it to the chart. Thanks in Advance!
Hello, It seems that my timezone is at GMT+2. Is there anyway to change the timezone on MetaTrader to show just GMT? It's soo confusing to trade at certain times when im subtracting 2 from my graph. Also, why doesn't this allow for stops under 10 or so? I can manually close any position anytime,...
My menus in MT4 build 203 and lower can't be seen because the menu selections are the same color as the menu back ground. I have a ATI AIW 9700 with up to date drivers. All my other programs menus are fine. Anybody ever ran into this problem? For some reason MT4 isn't using the system colors. Can...
If I try to place an order with an initial stoploss at the MODE_STOPLEVEL (or MODE_STOPLEVEL +/- 1 Point for sell/buy), I get error #130 "Invalid stops". But if I try 2* the stop level or even 1.5 * the stop level, the order is accepted. I would assume that stoplevel alone, or at the worst case...
if there is an indicator called Historical Volatility Ratio i would appreciate it if some one can help me find it
- I call "current bar", the last bar in the chart. I mean the uncompleted bar that the terminal is still drawing it. - I call "index" i, the parameter used in this function: iMA(string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int i). or those array:...
Hello I in study the question which MT4 in the target programming meets, wants to ask you to explain. If MA revises the first line of procedure directly, indicator_chart_window--->indicator_separate_window, then MA may demonstrate in the attached figure target fence But MACD revises the first line
Where are stored the settings of: MetaTradre > Tools > Options (all tabs) None file was updated in "C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4" (and sub folders) after changing some settings !! I use MT4 buil 200 Thanks
I need a few people to test this indicator on MT4 and analyze it using any method of your choice as to whether the targets given are accurate and achievable ??? Second you need to post your results here. The code of the indicator is of 1 line only, specifically 72 characters. The indicator gives...
  Invalid Account  (1)
Today I suddenly get "Invalid Account" message in the status bar, but I just use it last night. Anyone know why please? I heard the demo account not expire as long as you keep using it... What if I want to purchase a real account? How much will that be and how can I do the purchasing please?
[Deleted]
Does anyone know where I can get the indicator.."Be Like Water My Friend"? Thanks..
I've been running into some issues with the accuracy of MT4 strategy tester lately, so I decided to start a thread where people who have the time and actually manually backtest systems objectively can post the results and any disparities between automated and manual backtesting. Then again, I may...
Hi, I am searching for an indicator or EA that can shows or indicator whipsaws situation. Any ideas??
I have just installed the meta trader from interbankfx web site, so far I like it.....Does anyone know how to install brain trading into this system ??
  Execute SQL from Metatrader  (14   1 2)
All, I've seen a couple of threads about using databases in Metatrader, but I havent seen anything specific about connecting to a Microsoft SQL Server. So, I thought I'd put together a quick tutorial of how to do this in case anybody wants to do something similar. This process should work for any
[Deleted]
i want a good template with gbp\usd in 5min chart.!!!!!!!!! amgd amgd_amgod@yahoo.com
Hi everyone, I have started dipping my mind in forex a couple months ago and i am playing around with meta4, but I can't figure out how can I apply a moving average on an indicator as volume or RSI or others. Thanks for yor help
anyone know of an indi. or code that can change the color of the bars based on a indicator
Where have these Indicators ? the big blue and red dots and smaller dot lines Thank you!!!
[Deleted]
Does anyone know what this indicator is ? and what it is paced on I wanted to find something similar and try to add popup alert to it
  History Data  (2)
Hi, I'm new hear and my english is not very good, but I want to explain you my problem: I have downloaded the history data of EUR/JPY in the History Center of Metatrader (Build 203). Now I have a new folder Metatrader\history\downloads\EURJPY with files like this
i start this option i only want check new idea so this EA is from Alejandro Galindo 15 march 2007 version 12 my test its for a big account 1 million i run default settings on eurusd and gbpusd you must visit the web to know how to use http://www.elcactus.com/index.php...
Anybody know of an indicator that gives you the direction of different timeframes all in one shot???
Hello Slawa, it is possible to pass arrays as arguments to a function. Is it possible to return Arrays from an function? Is it possible to store arrays as global variables via "datetime GlobalVariableSet( string name, double value)" Cheers
Hi, I have a few PC running several MT instances on demo accounts, each MT upload by FTP their Live statement to a web Server installed in the local network to easy check the status of each account and to evaluate the performance of each EA/settings. Each PC have 2 GB of ram and they run smooth with...