General - page 1659

adress indicator  (1)
I would like to have the link of the indicator center of gravity I do not often in intal links . EX4 on mt4
Hi Guys, About to close my account but i am giving it on last change with hopely some help from you guys. I will explain what went wrong: I started with 5400 € but atm 3400 € are left, the main reason why is amount taken a dive is i let my losses run and my profits were tight. After a while i...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the Third Week (13-19 October)has been published. The previous week was relatively calm in the Forexmarket as compared to the two previous ones. But the previous two weekshad a strong trend that was very favorable to many...
Read here: The New York Times > Log In His essential arguments: i) stocks are cheap because of short-term bad news ii) the news will improve, and in 5, 10 years time profits will be at new records iii) by the time the news improves stocks will be much higher - staying out of stocks until news gets...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Jury Session Record of the 17th of October 2008 has been published. The Automated Trading Championship 2008 gathers steam. Several hundreds of Expert Advisors execute trading operations. However, not all of them are successful....
I've got a simple script that will initiate a trade. I would like to make the lot size in OrderSend equivalent to a percentage of my equity. How can this be done? AccountEquity*.1 ???
Hi all, I'm using MetaTrader mobile on an i-mate 8502, connected via wifi to the same network as my computer. I generally see that it updates alot slower, the difference in my computer updating and my phone updating is about 1second to 30 seconds. Has this got anything to do with the MT mobile's...
Anybody can help me how to create rank function for example I have some double value's like theese: a=3.0; b=4.0; c=5.0; d=2.0; e=1.0; f=6.0; g=0.0; from higher to lower value (6.0, 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, 1.0, 0.0) or the value of (f,c,b,a,d,e,g) So the rank's should be like this rank number: (th) f=1...
  Trading tax free  (3)
Hi folks, I'm new to forex and currently paper trading a couple of systems, and will soon be venturing into live trading. I'm using Metatrader, but plan to place trades with a spreadbet broker (proceeds are tax free, here in the uk). Do any of you have any experience of doing this, and do you have...
Ok here it is need an EA that looks at 4 Time Frames and when they all agree you take a trade. Here is the Inidicators used RSI MACD Determine trend with RSI over 50 buy only ...under 50 sell only Us the MACD as the trigger indicator MACD set at 12,26,1 when it crosses (closes) above "0"...
Hi guys, I am wondering how to teach my MT4 to execute orders automatically at once with a Stop loss and a trailig stop? Is here any chance to do this, for the fact that it is too time intensive to place stoplosses and trailing stops after ececution of a market order. Thanks for your assistance....
Hi, This is my first post & I had a request for coding a system which I feel should perform well. Here we would use 2 Custom Indicators Say Custom1 & Custom2. Custom Indicators would use default values only. Custom indicator I have in mind is HMA. Which I have downloaded on this forum. I didn't want...
For How Long?!! The World Will Sneeze When America Get Cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Wenn sich jemand einen EA programmieren lassen will, jedoch nicht die komplette MQL Sprache lernen will. Kann sich seinen EA auch programmieren lassen und zahlt je nach Aufwand. http://www.meta-trader.de wird der einzelne unterstüzt und beraten. auch die Seite http://www.tradenwiedieprofis.de...
FOR HEIKEN ASHI SCALPER. Hi, i need to get a "profit lock" system coded for heiken ashi scalping system that i haved done research and set systetm settings and parameters but only a few features work like tp, sl, magic number,, no trailing stop too.. i require this EA work based on the parameters...
  Hello  (9)
Hello guys, I am the Caca, live in Brazil but now my home is here !!!!! hugs for everyone
And I thought it was Socgen! Alea | France’s Dumbest Bank “Discovers” 600 million Euros Loss
HiI have my Expert Advisor but this program work with Interbank platform but do not work with Fxpro platform. I dont why because this two company used metatrader 4. Any help i will be aprecciatedThanks
Long, short, or waiting for a further market move?
  MTF support/resistance indicator  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I once had an indicator that showed support/resistance on different timeframes. Each time frame was represented by a different color and you were able to choose which timeframes to show or not show. Unfortunately I do not have this indicator anymore and can't remember the name. My searches haven't...
Hello, can someone who is experienced in forex please explain this monthly trading statement to me? What is the true account value? If I closed the account, how much money would I have total? Thank you. Current Buying Power $1,557,301.00 Deposit -0- Excess Equity $...
[Deleted]
Hi there, Attached is a mq4 file named 1_fish that is an indicator that everyone knows. I need someone to develop an expert advisor based on the following rules: The indicator is very simple to understand as you can see on attached picture. It basically gives us red bars when bars are moving down,...
Hello all - I just downloaded MT4 from the www.metaquotes.net site but after creating the demo all I see is entries for Forex only. CFD entries are missing. Any idea where can I find. I was told the demo acct had CFD entries as well. Thanks in advance. - Nash
If you are not familiar with a “Trader’s Fog”, it is eerily similar to the fog of war. It occurs whenever there are strong levels of ambiguity in situational awareness that is experienced by all participants in the market. Currently, the Trader’s Fog is thick and there are very few indications that...
  3cci ea  (14   1 2)
Hi All, I thought it was about time I added to a FOREX forum! I am new to Forex - a friend gave me the bug around middle of August. After losing a bit of real money using an online platform I discovered MT4 and EA's, so decided this is the way to go! Since I am not a programmer, I created this EA...
Hi everyone Am looking for a simple EA that hold profit, and look auto on levels. It should look at total profit for all pairs that am trading. So lets say profit goes to 30000USD, then it hold at 20000usd, if it goes to 50000usd, it hold at 40000usd. But now, if it suddenly drop to 39999, it...
  Trade manager  (12   1 2)
Hi, I'm using Pipboxer SE to manage my trade's once I've entered manually. In general I'm happy with it, but I would really like a trade manager that allows multiple TP's & breakeven choice's. Could some-one point me at one....please?! Tks
  How to build a trading plan  (21   1 2 3)
How do you build a trading plan, when you can't find an indicator, combination of indicators, or system that seems to work? I am having an awful time putting this together. At this point, i have about an 80% failure rate. That's after three years of trying to learn the market.
I would like all the open charts to rotate through a fading mechanism (i.e. every 1minute). Then I would not have to click each chart - I could just sit back and watch all the charts rotate before my eyes. Is this possible or any plans to do this?