General - page 1661

Hi fellow traders and programmers, recently I have been evolving the idea of creating a Forex team.Finally, concrete plans have formed and I managed to fit this idea intomy schedule. What I am imagining is the following: We form a group of 4-5 people including both programmers and traders....
Hello. I would like to share with you with my live daily signals. I'm a technical trader and using rather basic indicators in my trading toolbox. I've tried "millions of strategies" in all time frames and now I'm feeling comfortable only trading on 1 day chart (Position Trading) or 4H chart (Swing...
Can't you see whats happening. Paulson is using our money to bail out his old firm. Someone needs to go to jail here.
MS is trading like word from the inside is leaking out that it won't be around for much longer. The price action looks deathly familiar. Anyone hearing anything worthy?
I am having trouble getting my EA to compile. Message in metaeditor is: "Could not launch compiler". Can anybody help me?
Hi - I am trying to get my head round metatrader. The home pages says this is a free of charge service. This is all good but who is the broker behind the scenes? Also, is there a way to trade equity CFDs as well Fx?  Thanks, jag 
Hi coders, Sorry for asking you for this favour, but I know nothing about coding etc. I will post here a system, which is very old and has been used successfully by many professional traders and fund managers. It has proved to be working in all market conditions during the years since the creation...
[Deleted]
Statistical Arbitrage is just a form of hedging its not to complex but at the same time it seems to have a lot of mystery around it. So here is a lil log ill keep to help anyone else that might be working with similar systems. I will do my best to update trades but trades typically take weeks to
  Symbols  (2)
How do i get the list of symbols from the symbol set into an array
Anyone watch The Gambler? There are great lessons in that movie for all to learn.
I opened this thread just to make people aware of how risky could be the Forex trade and how can give you “diamonds” or “nuts”. So people can be mentally prepared either to win or lose and realize how seriously this business should be taken, as I know many people that entered thinking of it just...
[Deleted]
Can anyone develop a trailing stop EA based on the BBands_Stop indie? It is similar in concept to PSAR but I find it much more effective. This would be a great tool for any system. Steve
  Mt4 Freezing  (3)
Hi all This is my first post. My MT4 keep freezing. I have installed it on with my live account on over six high spec Computers but still it freezes on all of them. Can anybody suggest anything?
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Jury Session: First Disqualificationshas been published. Several days have passed since the AutomatedTrading Championship 2008 started. Not all Expert Advisors workedwithout errors. We called a meeting of Jury members to decide on...
[Deleted]
Hi, I warmly ask for helping me to create this simple indi. Pucio
Hi, Is there anyone who promotes Forex on their blogs or websites? I'd like to know how well you do and if the present credit crunch has had any impact on your visitor sign ups. _______ ForexAff Review ForexAffiliates Review
Why do I get error 129 in this code? RefreshRates(); if(0 < OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotSize,Bid,SlippageAllowed,0,0,NULL,0,0,Green)) { // do stuff } else { // do other stuff }
[Deleted]
Hi all, i found that trend follower 5 minute system is a very powerful system, we can get many profit from this system by using manual trading. So i wish to build a complete ea for this system, but as i know, many coders have been failed to create this ea, so i wish all expert coders here can think...
  Ready to invest  (28   1 2 3)
Hello I am new here in this forum, I have some practice in Forex and I am just about to open a real account, so I am looking for advice on where to do it? So if anyone can help me out, I don’t really like the site I got my MT4from so that’s out of the question! Help pleas
Hey dear traders this is my holly grill system am given it for all of you i hope you enjoy every cent you earn with it use it in 4 hours time from sell when the price touch the bold red line and buy when it reaches the bold green line stuck with this rule you will all be winners...
Hi news traders, Few days ago I finished with the development of a tool that forex news traders will appreciate a lot. I have collected historical data from major economic news releases and then captured forex charts around that time frame. I packaged them in a nice looking web interface along with...
going back to 600 soon When the market rebounds google will lead the way higher. Google has not been affected by this fake credit crisis at all. Revenue keeps growing. NO shortage in ad clicks. Google's marketshare keeps rising. 700 is an easy target for 2009.
Wanted to get everybodys view on this.. Which bank stock do you think are a good buy and hold right now?
Time Frame 1Hr Enter long if price over open Enter sell if price below open at the time slots below 1 min = 59 Lot size 0.01 2min= 58 Lot size 0.02 3min=57 Lot size 0.03 5min=55 Lot size 0.04 8min=52 Lot size 0.05 13min=47 Lot size 0.06 21min=39 Lot size 0.07 34min=26 Lot size 0.08 55min=5 Lot size...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the First Days of the Championship (1-3 October)has been published. Only three days have passed since the Championshipstarted. However the start of the competition was dramatic. Absolutelydifferent Expert Advisors take...
Hi guys sorry for my question but someone of you knows to explain difference between a custom indicator and an indicator? I don't understand the difference :-( eugenio
Hello all, How many bollinger band I can insert into the one chart? I found I can only place 2 bolllinger band. Is possible to addmore than 2 bollinger band in the candlestick chart? Thanks.
How can i become a BROKER using MetaTrader4 Please send the full details
I have both a demo and real account at FXCM. When I try to add or open new account with MT4 the server only indentifies my Demo account. I can't seem to get around this. I want to integrate MT4 with my real account at FXCM. Can anyone offer any suggestions?