General - page 826

Low Quality Broker Data on MT5  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
There are dozens of topics on this forum related to MT5 native historical data vs MT4 external imported data, but I think that this issue is a bit more specific to longer term backtesting and therefore warrants it's own thread; If you develop strategies for lower timeframes and are only looking to...
My very simple and humble question is why successful traders dont share their working strategies here , mostly scammer remain active on social media and always tries to grab easy money by selling repainted indicators or template or renamed EA. If any successful trader is alive on this forum, i...
Hi all, I get an error compiling with Build 1932 version in CopyRates() function. I have done a script to see the error: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                          Example_CopyRates.mq5 |...
Before we used to be able to read each and every rating. Now it just labels the applicant by number and shows basic stats of there ratings. I just hired someone who had a pattern of taking a very long time to complete projects with a lot of errors. Now I couldn't read there reviews to know that only
Hi, I'm working on an EA to define how many times a price is beaten, I would like to create a histogram attached to the right side of the chart that is visible even on timeframe above one minute, I tried different solutions but I can not create something that is positions on the far right side, any...
  MQL5 VPS  (1)
Hi I rented a VPS via the software Once I synchronized my EA the EA on the local machine was disabled due to migration. Is that natural? Also, how do I verify that this specific EA is actually running successfully. And to make sure nothing else is running by mistake If I close or even uninstall MT4...
hello sorry ,my english not good i use a free vps service with conection 100mbps but after 1 week meta trader show no conection message but still network is available they provide mt4 build 1090 for fbs broker
Hi community and please excuse me for posting here, but as of now, i don't know where to write anymore. Can you please provide a contact link for the MQL5 website ?  I'm trying to validate a seller account in order to act as a freelancer and to improve the community but the staff of MQL5.com left my...
  Signals  (3)
Hi, I keep getting a message saying Authorization failed. Please check trading account data. How can I fix this problem? I also just want to know if it is possible to link another account to your own private signal. What I mean is, is it possible to have another account of mine to subscribe to my...
I registered as seller few weeks ago, I'm waiting for approval, Now I reply: "The image does not meet the requirements. Please upload a new photo." And I saw two links  2)  Upload photo with the QR code  Open QR code I don't understand the requirement of document.  Can someone explain me what does...
  copy signals  (2)
hi traders Good morning/Evening i just subscribed to two traders for copy trading.one for 20 dollars and second for free but i have a problem.He is trading but those trades are not triggering at my account. i have two brokers one same for he is trading and other one is different.can anyone please...
Hey all, this preview window, whichs pops up while you are typing and where you can see the class and variables names in the editor is very use ful. But somehow it is broken in some of my classes and i don't know why. - The compiler shows no error, so syntax is correct. - The code itself works - if...
So I can only see the past 3 months trading history on my account. My account at OANDA has been active for 6 months and when I select show "All History" to see all my trades from my first deposit, it will only show the past 3 months.  I feel this only recently started happening in the past 1-2...
In this thread we will discuss common mistakes made when working with the trading environment of the terminal in some algorithms, methods of their elimination and avoidance in the future
How to understand -1) the maximum drawdown is 80%, while the signal provider doesn’t have any losing trades? 2) a deposit drawdown - 153% - is considered only a deposit, and not funds in the account
Hello, Display textual descriptions of objects (not available for all objects) this is the texte I read on the manual, so I did try : ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SHOW_OBJECT_DESCR,false); into the OnInit function, but It seems to work only for OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL (I did try it and got nothing with false),...
Hi, I rent for 6 months ($500)  but now it doesn't work , Can I recover my money ? Thanks .
Hi forex group. Is there an easier way to set up the EMAs and chart-setup (background and candlestick colors) for all currency pairs versus having to go to each pair one by one and setting everything up one by one? This is time consuming Thanks in advance Kip
here's the file.... it's a random graph generator.... and they are completely indistinguishable from the real ones...whoever finds one difference can throw a stone at me) would love to hear people's opinions on this
Hello, anyone can help with this problem: I have two different live-accounts with Tickmill. One account already has a working signal. But for the 2nd account I wanted to move a different signal from a third broker. I can input the broker name and account number and click "ok" but then the page is...
Hello, I subscribed for a signal but I do not receive any trades in my terminal, nothing happens I know that the trader frankoscalp agressive with mon is opening new orders can you help? here is the log what do i need to do to receive some signals?
My "Tester" folder has 16 "Agent-0.0.0.0.-20xx" folders which take-up 75.1GB of space, how can I free up this disk space? I'm running Build 1940
i have crete a website where users can register and login to their account  now how can i conect this website with meta trade so when a user sign up to my website an automatically email go to him and give the details of his account  and the metatrade account  HELP ME 
Support doesnt' answer me about my verification profile What i have to do ?
Hello good people, l am new here, l want you to help me get a good EA that will be suitable for beginners, l am looking for something that is aggressive with a low drowdown, please help Thechaser, thanks.
I don't understand this message after installation; I need your help. Thanks
[Deleted]
Moscow Exchange (ex-RTS), Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX), Bourse Africa (ex-GBOT), Ukrainian Exchange, Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE), Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Borsa Istanbul (BIST), Pakistan Mercantile Exchange (PMEX), None of the above, only...
Hi everyone, standard account, 100000 units : 1 lot I am finding  with 1000 unit : 1 lot only know XM broker have this. but it has high spread very much.   Thank you
  History Data  (3)
Hi. I use MT5. I have a couple of demo accounts open in the MetaQuotes-Demo server that I use to test strategies. The quality of the record is good (99%), except in the second half of 2017, where the quality is very poor, so I must interrupt my optimizations in May 2017. I have two accounts on two...