General - page 1581

Cash Flow  (19   1 2)
Cash Flow System Deposit 25'000.- $ RAS ID: 21767 Beginning Date: 12 November 2009 Trading Level: risk covered Making 250.-$ per Day...and that's OKAY! update: 12 November 2009 see #2
[Deleted]
Reason To Lose the Money In Stock Market Here are some of the more common reasons: 1: "NO EXIT STRATEGY" The level of greed determines how much loss a person will incur in the stock market. 2) Following the crowd - Some investors just follow blindly because they are unsure of what to do. So they...
  hello  (4)
Can someone give me an EA please that works with a live.
  Speedometer ...  (20   1 2)
Can someone help me build the "Speedometer"? Each bar positive (close higher open) takes values +1, each bar negative (close lower open) takes value -1, each bar neutral (close equal open) takes value 0[eg (sequence of bars): 4 bars positive "Speedometer" +4, 3 bars negative "Speedometer" +1, 2 bars...
  Power system ID: 11358  (13   1 2)
Signal Name: POWER Signal ID: 11358 Expert ID: Power FX Trend following system. Trade the CHF/JPY pair only. Broker: Alpari (UK). Power | Rent a Signal http://powerfxsystem.mt4stats.com/ Power FX
Got this idea from Larry Levin at secretsoftraders.com The previous daily pivot point is calculated then dynamic support and resistence lines are plotted via the following formula: Pivot Point = (High + Low + Close) /3 #1 high pivot = Pivot Point + (Pivot Point - Low) #1 low pivot = Pivot Point -...
  Oco ea  (1)
Hi, I am trying to see if an EA based on these requirements can be created: 1) Find the lowest low (SSP, sell stop price) and highest high (BSP, buy stop price) of the previous two 1-hour candles. 2) Entry price is 10 pips less than SSP and 10 pips higher than BSP from above. 3) Place buy and sell...
Hi, Please forgive me if I have broken any forum etiquette, but was hoping someone would help me code a MT4 EA I have a very simple trading idea, that on paper seems to yield decent results. However, I do not have the discipline to follow my trading plan. You are probably thinking that my...
I use an indicator called MA_Candles on a 5 min chart, where MA1 =5 and MA=8. I have set blue for the color of a rising market and red for a falling market. Can some one please explain the math that is involved in making these calculations. Thanks
  Oil  (4)
A weaker dollar trumped a report showing a rise in US oil inventories pushing oil up to near $80 a barrel. Analysts say that the price of oil currently isn't trading on supply and demand but rather based on global stock markets and the fluctuation in the dollar
Can anybody help me change up a indicator to show trix signals. there are many indicators that will show the signals on the chart I just grabbed one to give a example. the TRO_multi_meter and included a trix indicator i use for signals I want it to be a trix meter and show 5m,15m,60m,240m and 1440m....
[Deleted]
Im just gonna try to keep a journal of my trades what i trade and why. What system triggers the trades etc etc. Hopefully in the long run it should help me spot some mistakes or potentially improve. If your trying to copy or follow my trades please beware I hedge a lot and rarely enter trades where...
Can someone help me, I keep getting a D1 chart is less than 200 bars error on a ea that I am running? Thanks
Dear All, maybe this idea already test in another thread but i cluldn't find it the idea is so simple, but to make this to an EA is not my skill I will try to explain my ide at this case we decide to set 50 pips of each grid, using 1 lot, and EURCHF at 1.5100 open BUY 1 and SELL 1 =====>if price...
Take a look at my latest signal: Rapid Pips | Rentasignal Please only use on a demo account as it's still in testing phases for a few more days. Free trial. Let me know any questions, comments, etc.
[Deleted]
You can't make money if you're not willing to lose. To be a money master, you must first be a self-master. Investors are the big gamblers. They make a bet, stay with it, and if it goes the wrong way, they lose it all. The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary....
if i place a trade size of 1 lot simultaneously to several accounts in the MT Multiterminal, by what order trades are executed? thank you
Hi guys! I would just like some advise on mobile phones. Which in your opinion is the most suitable for the metatrader mobile platform? And will it work on a blackberry?
have had MT4 demo for month and it is stuck on 20th October. have tried reloading but still won't update charts after this date. any ideas please?
Check this ! Orders list: Golden Rule | Rent a Signal Golden Rule | Rent a Signal On Mt4Stats.com Golden Rule on MT4 Stats Stay tuned for more big success! Cheers
The precious metal (Gold, Silver) is considered as a form of currency in Forex market. Nowadays, many people prefer gold trading due to drastic increase in price of gold in last few years. Gold are usually traded using futures contracts where a contractual agreement made on the trading floor of a...
hi. been trading a bit ...following these fourms a bit...you can take a look at my signal...if you want ... maybe i can make you a few buck... FJS Investments | Rent a Signal
  MT5 Programming/conversion  (118   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
What is the best way of backing up MT4. When you exit MT4 with open charts where dose it store this information.
  Expert advisors  (8)
Hi guys 1 Where can I find expert advisors that realy work? 2 What is a good success rate for an expert advisor? 3 I found one for MT3 that returns the following over a period of 2yrs 5months: Initial deposit 500.00 Spread 5 points Model "spread/2 points" Total net profit 13287.00 Gross...
I looking for Experienced Expert Advisor Programmers that build EAs for v3 and v4. Contact me at toddrauch@yahoo.com for more information.
I am looking for a programmer to automate my trading. I am using a system that shows trade alerts up in Meta Trader 4. These alerts are BUY GBPUSD, SELL GBPUSD, Take Profit, Close Trade The system is only showing the alerts but is not executing them. I need someone to automatically place the...
I notice that FXsalt - Your essential trading ingredient is offering a free VPS offer - has anyone tried it out?