General - page 1568

Hello to all, I'd like to introduce my very modest trading signal. It is fully driven by manual trading based on technical analysis. Further details can be found here: Pipman's Techniques | Rent a Signal Hurry so that you may try the system at reduced cost ($50) before the price skyrockets to $299.
[Deleted]
Hi, after months of setup, we are proud to launch our new signal REVOLUTION, which is a mix of EAs and manual trade. We trade eur/usd, gbp/usd, eur/gbp. Our signal has had a constant progression over the last 7 weeks, with a profit factor of 2.05. We started with an account of €10.000 with the...
All of the futures symbols in the MT5 build I have are xxZ9 meaning they are Dec 09 symbols that no longer trade. When are the March symbols going to be available?
Hello everyone, I would like to start to post my trades on this forum. The best Technics when trader has a perfect R & R strategy...this is what I tried to achieve in last few years. Please post any comments. I enter in early Frankfurt or London session, my stops always: 30pips, LIMIT ALWAYS: 99pips...
  Yomy ras # 21782  (2)
Cheaper than ever, more successful than ever : over 1240 pips won for 99 USD only. And even better : 8 WEEKS = 0 LOSS Check the performance here http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/21782 Confirm every trade here : YOMY Stats and analytic graphs here : YOMY Analysis Join once convinced
Hello everyone, could you advice please on which trading system to start with if i am quite new in forex thnx in advance
will the FX-Fisherman ZeroCode include the Heiken Ashi indicator?
Hi! Data needed of EURUSD M1 from Jan 2009 to Dec 2009. Thanks.
  MT4 + ECN  (39   1 2 3 4)
Hi all, Anyone know any ECN Broker with MT4 execution less than 1 second ,tight spreads and finally no requote off quotes? Because i'm finding more than 1 year for this and many Brokers told me that's impossible connect MT4 on any InterbankFeed. Many peoples from the Brokers said the same thing
  Question  (12   1 2)
to everyone!!! my question is, is that ok to ask some donation for the setting that im going to provide (for interested one) for freely available ea? my setting is averaging 40-50% of total initial investment everymonth, its tested with my live account and demo, don't get me wrong i wont share my...
I made mention on 3-20 that I used to see an alert window. A little window that would show you what alert on what time frame chart was triggering the alert. I cant seem to find that window. What happened to it. As far as I know I havent done anything. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My question for help...
Hello !, Few days ago I worked with dual monitors and I place the alert's window on the second monitor. Now I can no more use a second monitor but the alert's window is still "outside" the screen and it's not possible to read it !! Please, how is it possible to reset it's position ? Thanks very...
Hi guys, Need some help please. I would like to back test my trading systemmanually on a demo MT4 account, however I cannot get the tick data tobe aligned across all time frames. For example, D1 data starts at 1/10/99 whilst M15 starts at 11/05/07and M5 starts at 17/02/09. I would like all data to...
  Run an EA on VPS  (8)
I just made an EA. From the back test the result quite OK. The profit approximately 5 to 10 percent per month. For me it was more than enough. I plan to run the EA from the VPS ( I will rent a VPS ). Is it safe to run the EA from VPS ? I am worried someone would steal my EA. What is the best VPS in...
Howdy folks... I'd like to enlist your help as I put the finishing touches on my upcoming book. Actually, rather than calling it "my" book, I really ought to call it your book. As those of you who have been on my site for a while now know, when I first set out to write this book the goal was to...
How do you know what currency to buy or sell? Both the technical and fundamental analysis are important when trading on the FX. Fundamental components - Macro, Micro and Monetary Macro - The big picture news and politics. Elections of a new government leader can have a real big impact on...
I want to save some of my short messages from my HTC touch to pc for later use but have no idea how to do it.
ChartApplyTemplate(ChartFirst(),"aaa.tpl") How to add the path,please.
Hello everyone! I found very interesting EA and post here, http://www.metatrader-robots.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8 What do you think about it? Andrey
  Lean muscle x  (1)
Forex is just like trading the Stock Market. The skies the limit but be prepared to lose everything you invest.
  Andromeda EA  (2)
Andromeda EA is GOOD Expert advisor that use Arbitrage sistem. EA is not Agresif but is progresif. You can subscribe signal this EA in Andromeda EA
look out for the coming HTC Diamond with vga 640x480 and sonyericssion xperia X1 with wvga 800x480 !
Introducing the most profitables trading system in Forex market! Fibonacci Sapper Trading System v3.0 is a combined of Fibonacci with several best indicators to make a high win potential for each trade. Yes, we will discover the secrets of Fibonacci; how to identify them, draw and apply Fibonacci...
Now,many many people've used mobilephone that have WVGA screen,When mt4 mobile for PPC can surport WVGA ?
I am having trouble with the function of NormalizeDouble. It appears to be working as when i print out the value it is converted from 133.477 to 133.48. The next function that uses this is ordersend and i am getting an error saying it is invalid value, which is 1.3348. So what is happening to the...
Hi traders I found this article by Wayne Watson very interesting and useful. i recommend to read until the end. The question would be not whether she could but rather would she enter the Forex trading market. The Forex day trading arena is a veritable snake pit ripe for scam artists to bilk...
I need to be able to set the time the EA trades?Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello everybody, there are so many fx eas and indicators, but i was looking for an oil hands free system and i found http://kokopelli.npage.eu only in german at the moment, did anybody see the printscreens so far. it sounds quit amazing...
[Deleted]
Kriss-Kross | Rent a Signal This trader has been quietly trading since October 2009 and has accumulated 194 trades. The graph is rather nice looking. sooo... I am trying this one. I selected this one as it is manual system. I believe that the full potential of RAS can be realized with these signals...
[Deleted]
MetaTrader does not allow me to create a new chart. Can you help please?