General - page 1573

[Deleted]
For those of us in the USA we need signal services for IBFX. Please vendors go into your RAS descriptions and verify what dealers can be used.. Remember that we cannot get access to Alpari UK in the USA. MB
I have read so many articles about it. Everybody are talking about PIPs. But my concept is still not fully cleared about pips calculation. So I want to know what is PIP and how it is converted/calculated into cash?
Does Current news have any influence on Forex trading ? Only experienced and expert traders can answer the question accurately. Where to get the current news while trading in forex terminals
TeamWox: New Partnership Program We are happy to announce the launch of our new partnership program. It has undergone revolutionary changes, and almost all its aspects have been improved. This new program will be even more attractive and beneficial to our partners! Now our partnership relations...
even in the sample code in help file,"copy" always <=0. How about anyone else? #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_plots 1 //---- plot Label1 #property indicator_label1 "Label1" #property indicator_type1 DRAW_LINE #property...
Anyone know of a mt4 platform that can trade either sugar, cocoa and or cotton tks
How can I change the font size of the price and time labels on x and y axes? Thanks in advance. - Clearpicks
Run this code and look at log. void OnStart() { int fh=FileOpen("Test.txt",FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_TXT); FileWriteString(fh,"abcdef",6); Print(FileTell(fh)); FileSeek(fh,-1,SEEK_SET); Print("GLE",GetLastError()); Print(FileTell(fh)); }
Can brokers' ECN interfaces be programed like a MT4 EA. I see that the brokers construct their own interfaces. If the interfaces can be programed, then are their people out there who can teach it. If a brokers profits when a trader profits then as I see it this the only way to trade. If a market...
  Order windows  (1)
hey Guys, Just wanted to know if anything like this is available anywhere if not would some one be prepared to program it for me. I am after a redesigned order window so it can be as small as possible, all it would need is buy sell and lots and default stop loss, so wouldnt need to be very big at...
Hello Traders, Aeron introduces the amazing forex trading system. It is becoming more & more poular very rapidly. our official website is Aeron Forex Auto Trader, Hedging, Stoploss, Takeprofit, Trailing Stoploss, Martingale, Averaging Visit the Aeron EA performance on: Aeron Forex auto trader | Rent...
Hi I was trying to test MT5 from behind a firewall and through my proxy and found to my dismay that it does not work. The test failed each time with the error "Proxy server test failed". I checked and double checked my credentials and found everything to be in order. I then proceeded to test with
  client issues  (1)
- new objects should always have the disable selection property off by default - horizontal lines should not be movable when selection is disabled - chart should not automatically scroll to the end on incoming ticks while it is being dragged back by the user - expert extern inputs not yet...
There is no scale on the right handside so i have no idea of prices - how do i set this?
The report on US home sales were surprisingly very strong last month.The National Association of Realtors of America says, sales of existing homes jumped 7.4 percent in November, which was much more than the 2.5 percent analysts had expected. The US Government has been encouraging home-buying with...
I want just 10% return of my invested capital in forex trading . I have only $100 in my Paypal Account. Which forex trading website should I join and what should by my strategy
Hello, I have two PSAR indicators attached in the same chart and time frame and it's not displaying properly. The values when the PSAR level is passed just begins going Horizontally. If I close the platform then reopen metatrader 4 it updates the PSAR values to there correct levels. Thanks
1)Left click in chart window,then select "Indicator List", terminal halt; 2)Left click in Market Watch window,then select "Symbols",terminal halt,too.
Hello I have an idea for and indicator or sorts. The idea is to scan through history and find the most common highs and lows example EUR/USD lets say there are 86 highs at 1.36679 and 68 Lows at 1.10323 This should in theory give you the most common support and resistant prices per pair. Let me know...
Anyone uses Amibroker with IBFX. The screen shot below shows my setup, but I always see a connection status of WAIT. Using it in EXCEL is fine, just Amibroker not connecting, any ideas?
I have loaded the MACD Sample EA that comes with MT5 to test it, but in a week, it did not open any trades. Of course, I have M5 properly set to allow EAs automatic execution, but no trades. I tried it for 4 days on the hourly chart on EURUSD pair, and then changed to 5 min. chart for last day, and...
I am new to MT4 and in fact just installed. can someone give some tips for a beginner like, setting up Data feed, set up some charts, apply indicators etc. or you can give me link to get started.
Each time I start MT5, the graphs shows the position it was when I turned it off (which is normal), but it stays like that forever (it's logged in properly). If I change the period, the graph disappears to show a big "Waiting for updates"). Waiting a very long time doesn't help. To solve this...
[Deleted]
Keep Buying the Dips Dear Investor, No doubt the Fed is relieved to see a little strength in prices, as overall, prices have dropped 3.7% over the last 12 months. The only thing that scares the Fed more than inflation is deflation. My question is: at what point do rising prices motivate the Fed to...
JT Aggressive Fund | Rent a Signal JT Aggressive Fund is based on this account. Latest Performance Past Performance (From 26 Nov. 2008 to 28 Mar. 2009) __________________ MY Blog: J-Trade Forex Trading System For MetaTrader
JT Scalp | Rent a Signal Past Performance __________________ MY Blog: Forex Trading Systems For MetaTrader
  4HR Volume on GJ  (3)
Hi I primarily trade manual with VSA--But see some opportunity on the 4hr charts of the GY. I'm not looking for a 100% VSA robot (yet)- only a few key signals: Trades may only develop once or twice per week-- However the EA can key the trader into look for manual set ups. (As these low volume high...
my signal OCD Investments | Rent a Signal keep an eye on it you will be amazed
  Correlation trading  (24   1 2 3)