General - page 1560

Hey forum, Well - I've been trying to figure how to see HORIZONTAL lines once I change from one template to another template - but apparently the horizontal lines erase once you change templates. Can anyone confirm this or post the correct way to draw the lines and have them not vanish? Thanks!
  Ras ID: 30408  (5)
This is a manual 'system' based mostly on technical analysis across all the time frame periods from the 1HR to Weekly - focussing on support, resistance, fibs, trendlines, divergence and price aciton. Note - this is not a scalping system. Focus is on taking high probability setups. Money Management:...
VOTADIER FX is a trend following Forex signal traded manually. After many years of trading, Forex as well as Futures, Options and ETFs, I follow trends where the result uses to be really high accordingly to technical patterns adjusted to my non-aggressive risk profile. Not many trades, but high...
  Globis forex  (208   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Greetings Everyone! E-MAIL SUPPORT FOR OUR SUBSCRIBERS TO HELP MANAGE TRADES! If you subscribe to our signals, you can also subscribe to our private members list at: http://globisforex.net/confirm.html We provide: * Regular e-mails about our strategy * Updates for RAS EA settings * News about...
Hey guys, Just wonder if any would no how the best way to code a second BUY or SELL if the price goes 1000 pips less or higher then the current BUY or SELL?? thanks
I did study a lot of way to analyze the market but as I am still paper trading results, I really wanted to ask a basic question with money and risk management. So I'd like to use a concrete example to make it more understandable. - Let's say I deposit 10.000 $ on my forex account - In my money...
1. do not support "[]&" grammar In MQL5 Reference / Timeseries and Indicators Access / IndicatorCreate, there is: int IndicatorCreate( string symbol, // symbol name ENUM_TIMEFRAMES period, // timeframe ENUM_INDICATOR...
There are compile errors in List.mqh、Tree.mqh and TreeNode.mqh files.
This is a handy little ea I made that will speak out-loud using Microsoft text to speechopened,closed,mod,pending, etc. Trades Read the included install directions PDF I made this because sometimes I am not near the PC or people that are disabled would also benefit, This is GPL for home use only...
(EUR/USD) Pivot = 1.37418 Projected High 1.38079 Projected Low 1.36951 S1 1.36955 R1 1.37686 S2 1.36687 R2 1.38149 S3 1.38612 R3 1.36224 (JP/USD) Pivot = 0.01103 Projected High 0.01112 Projected Low 0.01096 S1 0.01096 R1 0.01107 S2 0.01092 R2 0.01114 S3 0.01121 R3 0.01085 (GBP/USD) Pivot = 1.57823
Using MT4, version 4.00, build 225. Object list (Ctrl+b) not working, and indicators list (Ctrl+l) too, how i can fix it ? * using windows 7 ultimate.
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm somewhat new at forex and trading in general so please bear with me. I do something that I call "Relative Strength" to determine which currency is strongest and which one is weakest. It starts by looking at the 1 hour chart of the EUR/USD, then the GBP/USD, then the EUR/GBP etc... An example
i wish to be helped with some programming - this is in the VB language, im afraid im not so good at programming, although i wrote a script for weekly pivots i cannot alter it to trader session pivots.... help!!! i am trying to code a trading session pivot point. i have attempted to code but i am a...
Dear investors, I have the pleasure to announce you a new trading system: HAMM So far: +713 pips Check it out, subscribe and watch your account grow! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or to help you along with the account configuration instructions
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out with adding an email alert to this EA?? Thank you in advance!
Hi All, 6 Months in and I'm in love with FX. I've done a lot of homework studying but where I am lost is strategies. I could just use a simple 123 or ABC setup I performed on stocks, but I'm looking for something different that could net me 100-150 pips per week. I'm not expecting the holy grail
I have a bug in my code in which a switch statement branches to the wrong case for a user-defined enum. Here's the code which reports the incorrect enum. When m_LogLevel == LOG_VERBOSE (4), the function returns LOG_DEBUG. But unfortunately when I try to distill the problem down to a small...
Anyone suggest me how to get pixel value of main window height. I want to calculate y_distance from the bottom of the main window by the following method. y_distance = (price-WindowPriceMin())/(WindowPriceMax()-WindowPriceMin())*WindowHeight I need to get the value of WindowHeight in pixel in order...
These systems are designed for scalping. The first one (EURUSD - USDCHF balanced scalping | Rent a Signal) trades just EURUSD and USDCHF. It uses the almost "specular" behaviour of EUR/USD and USD/CHF pairs. In this way it is possible to obtain good profit with a low drawdown. The second one (Main...
When I download meta trader 4 I automatically get AlpariUK Demo on my trading server. How do I change to the server of my choice?
  GBPUSD Forecast  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hi everyone, I would like to share with you my forecast for GBPUSD, i wish profitable trade for all of us. Sell GBPUSD @ 1.5661 First Target : 1.5584 Second Target : 1.5481 هذا و الله اعلى و اعلم لا احد يعلم الغيب, فإن اصبت فهو توفيق من الله, و ان اخطأت فمن نفسي و الشيطان
Hi all, We are ready to launch our latest product: a graphical environmentto create Custom Indicators. No coding is required. No need to know/learnhow to program in MQL. You can download it here: http://www.molanis...
Hello users, I have a problem... I can´t so good programming scripts,but i need a easely script for 2 EMA´s(expotential Moving Average ). My english is not very good.... I need a Signalline with period 20 and a Trendline with period 5. When the Trendline cross over the Signalline from down tu
The first book on expert advisor programming is now available! Expert Advisor Programming: Creating Automated Trading Systems in MQL for MetaTrader 4 draws on over 3 years of experience coding expert advisors for retail traders. You'll learn everything necessary to code your own expert advisors,...
  Forex Signal : 30 pips Daily !  (542   1 2 3 4 5 ... 54 55)
Hi Forex-TSD forex traders, I am a newbie forex trader. During a long time for learning forex trading, i want to share my result with everybody now. I will try my best to post forex signal three times a day : Morning ( 07:45 AM -> 08:00 AM GMT ) Afternoon ( 12:45 AM -> 13:00 PM GMT ) Evening ( 17:45...
Gidday Now this is a real beginner question but here goes I am attempting to create a MM system to limit the lot size and the number of trade a system can take via the size if the maximum position but I think I am confusing myself Am I right in thinking 1 standard lots = control of 100000 of a pairs...
[Deleted]
  10 Steps to Investing  (16   1 2)
1. Review your current financial situation. 2. Ensure you have adequate savings for unexpected circumstances. 3. Ensure you understand the risk and reward involved in investing and spread the risk of investing by diversifying your portfolio. 4. Ensure you understand the type of investment, the...
Since update to 245 and 246 , It often take place "Common error" while trading , even mannul trade . I couldn't find the reason. 2010.02.15 12:31:08 sE_TradeAssistant100203 (EURGBP,D1) Error closing position by EURUSD : 'Common error' 2010.02.15 12:31:20 Trades '57607' : failed instant buy 0.10...
Titan EA ID: 30203 Titan EA | Rent a Signal Titan EA trades on EURUSD and GBPUSD. There are 2 parts to this signal. One is short term profits with 20 pip targets (EURUSD) and the other targets long term trades aiming for up to 200 pips profit (GBPUSD). Most days we will see a trade or two on EURUSD...
Bonjour à tous, pourquoi lorsque je fais un backtest avec un graph en local c'est si long, le processeur n'est même pas à fond, il prensd seulement 30% du temps processeur !!! merci d'avance. Frédéric Now in english (my english is bad) why the time is long when i make the backtest, i have a big...