General - page 1554

hi Below is my first own EA. Unfortunately I have some problems with it. How it should work: Every new (Daily)-Bar the EA should only set one sellstop and one buystop. Prices, StopLoss and TakeProfit are all calculated by a formula using the High-,Low- and Close-Value of the privious day. Now...
Hello all, I'm looking for a site, ticker, free software or anything else that shows me live (or as close as possible) quotes of indices of my pick. It has to have market close/open indication, percent of change and must be costumizable. I tried the Yahoo!Finance site, but it's about 20 minutes
Hello, I posted this question on mql4 forum, but nobody replied so I figured it didn't catch attention of any of the MT4 developers. It is very important for me to get an answer to this, so please, try to provide some.. I am having this necessity to occasionally modify history files from my code
Hello all, I'm looking for a site, ticker, free software or anything else that shows me live (or as close as possible) quotes of indices of my pick. It has to have market close/open indication, percent of change and must be costumizable. I tried the Yahoo!Finance site, but it's about 20 minutes
Hi, I tried to set a trend line to be orange with thickness 2 (second lineon the drp down list) on 4hr EURUSD but when I change my timeframe to1hr, the line changed to dotted red. How do I change the linepermanently to orange with thickness 2 until I decided to change again?When I change back to...
Hi All, I would like to introduce my new signal service fully based on a strictly selection of EAs. The Tsarkaya system at the moment follows a daily strategy on five currencies and breakout strategy on USDJPY. The daily strategy place a trade almost every day at same time, the breakout use a...
When placing an order in AUDNZD the difference sl - price - tp must be about 600 Points. That should be corrected. 2) In the metatrader trade window I see the price with 5 digits, sometimes with 6 digits. Enclosed the sreenshot.
I write some indicator for MT5, if ex5 cannot be decode, I will release them , else, I save them on my harddisk . thanks
Westrive to provide maximum convenience to visitors of the newMQL5.community, adding new functions to the website. This time we haveadded a useful feature of a modern forum - subscription management. Now you can easily customize the receipt of notifications about the following events: Publishing...
[Deleted]
From today on, we introduce the secure authorization mode in order to protect your confidential data. Now login, registration and password recovery forms will be available through the encrypted https connection. If you used the "Remember me" option, please log in again.
This is an mql4 question. So, let me get this straight; If draw a trendlinebyangle on the chart, I can only pull values off of the trendlinebyangle that I've already set? That's completely useless. It doesn't matter how I draw the trendlinebyangle, I cant' get a value that I didn't set. See...
Hi folks, I trying to code a small custom ipanel indicator( spread and time), its very basic. Most of the code I have done, found it a little tough, but got there. I have got stuck on something, I am trying to create a small box that will sit in the bottom left corner, that will sit on top of the
To Development team of MQL5 , It seems that the Watch window is showing wrong values of variables that I am passing as arguments to a function. For example: void OnStart() {    double q = 0.5;    double p = 1.2;    Dummy(q, p); } void Dummy(double qty, double price) {    Print(qty);...
Rosh, I created a function that contains one parameter of type string and several other arguments of diferent types (like double, bool, etc), and everything was going fine. Then I  included another parameter of type string to this function signature. After this modification, I started to receive an...
folks i have a EA written in mq4. when i hit compile, it shows "0 errors, 0 warnings" in the status window. but i do not see a ex4 file. can someone help -thanks venki
Different EAs(trending, rangebound,etc) perform differently under different conditions such that it will a streak of winners and losing trades. Can EAs be modified to trade virtual or real lots based on equity curve condition?
  THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323  (139   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
THE CABLE System by TheFloorTrader TheCable | Rent a Signal ACTIVATION PROCESS - DONE Here ...we go... Our methodology of trading is use by the biggest player in the forex industry ...finantial institution ...bank ....big corporation ...ex. and ...they use this methodology for ...decade's and .....
ID: 30537 This system is based on price action and trend following. I don't use any classical indicators. It works, I trade it live, it let me won a trading contest beating few hundred other traders and get a decent prize: What differs me from my fellow competitors is a focus on strict risk control...
I have checked the forum to get an indicator that shows Two pairs in one chart.For example; I want to see USD/CHF at EUR/USD chart at the place of indicators. Is there something like that or is it possible? I really thank if it is done
Total # of weeks: 3 This week pips: 166 Total pips: 1290 Average pips per week: 430 This week USD: 261.84 Total USD: 2226.25 Average USD per week: 742.08 Fully automated EA, NO martingale, fixed lot size, low DD. Bye!
  Profitable system. Now what?  (32   1 2 3 4)
I've finally hit on something that is profitable. Took me a couple years (read: 4). So now what? How do I manage my money? How soon do I move up in lots? Should I set up a VPS and write an expert adviser for it? What do you guys suggest?
I want to share EA to all of you The name of this EA is Battosai I call it as an assistant , because EA Battosai needs some human touch to optimize performance, which predicts the direction of market movements and determine the level of high / low on the last swing . Very simple. I know, many people
Hi I'm looking for a data feed that has over 2 years of historical 5 minute data. So far Gain seems to be the best, I'm using this in NInja Trader (a demo account). is there anyway to import the settings and use it in MT? any help greatly appreciated. Thanks
Located here is a special script that when applied to your chart will tell you all the important information about your broker regarding their trading criteria.For instance you will know your stop out level,margin required,max lots,type of account,swap,and tick value.This is important information if...
I would divide the the time information in the frame. On the upper line the month. On the down-line the time. That would be comfortable as you see on the enclosed picture.
I was chatting to my broker the other day regarding an Ea that wouldn't work. Apparently she could see the name of the Ea that I was running on her screen. There is a way of turning this off, which has to be mentioned somewhere in these threads, but I can't find. How do I turn it off? Just as a
[Deleted]
  Firebird-Maestro  (14   1 2)
how can I make firebird and meastro to make trades to my demo account? in my MT4 platform i have firebird and maestro,( they are not running in the same time), In the Terminal box-experts says: 10:25:12 Compiling 'MACD Sample' 10:25:12 Compiling 'Moving Average' 10:25:12 Compiling 'Accelerator' 10...
Technical Forex Traders and Japanese Candlestick Charts By Tracy Lenyk Successful technical traders read charts like doctors read x-ray files. What do charts do and why are they important? Charts tell a story. The charts tell traders where the market is going. The question is; do we want to buy...
About Conservative FX system Proprietary system developed to excellent control of risk/return, use of stop loss and set to stable monthly income as much as possible. System currently set to profit about 5% per month for the account of $10,000. please set according to the balance of your account....
  Woodies cci  (2)
Hi, where can i get the code for Woodies cci for MQ5 please?