General - page 1557

I extensively read price to calculate the pip difference in trading, Find reading 5 digits very difficult when doing  frequently. Is there a way to optionally display only 4 digit, 2 digit in case of USDJPY. 
Hi, Starting from today, you can track my "trading for a living trades" with the Rent a Signal ID : 30224 I started trading in 1992 stocks & futures and trading for a living the EURUSD since 2000. I do swing trading / trend following, a few, if any, trades per day. Not scalping, and I don't use any...
After the live update just released (build 251), running the terminal caused 100% CPU usage and required 'End Process' terminal.exe to recover. Uninstalling MT5, downloading from the web site and re-installing allowed it to run once. After closing, running the terminal again 100% CPU usage. 'End...
  News Trading strategy  (11   1 2)
Want to trade monthly economic news releases?Tips and tactics located here on trade setups and how to capitilize with little to no traditional indicators also what reports to trade and their validity and how they impact the market as a whole a must read.
Trading with emotions and the various feelings a trader may experience when trading the market.Tactics to overcome fear of entry or exit of a position.If you have not exited or entered a trade due to anxiety then you need to read and apply the techniques.
Hello Traders ! Another signal from SFTMGM.com Signal : Conservative Trader ID: 30562 Fee: 75$ per month This Strategy is fully automated. Risk : Conservative, Low Max 1% per position Trading Style : Automatic, low risk ,smooth equity, EA based on price action , patterns in trend + Break outs....
  Traps of trading  (10)
In this pdf are outlined the various traps and pitfalls that traders are sometimes subject to in fast or slow markets.A must read for beginning traders and professionals.
Mr Faiths various trading techniques and trading strategies .Fast markets,slow markets,entries stops and exits are covered in this pdf
Break out trading tactics with price action behavior in detail.Daily,short and long term scenarios explained.
Swing trading techniques common and advanced as well as entry and exit criteria. Money management and broker selection information
Do you have a trading plan? Do you stick to your trading plan or you just change plans at will Do you know the plans God have towards you or your trading career? "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"...
These system is designed for scalping on main pairs during Europe night time. It takes around 5-10 trades per night and it is designed to achieve a very high % of winning trades (>90%). It has been succesfully backtested (for 10 years, 1999-2010). The target is to obtain aroundd 50-100 pips per week...
I want to introduce my signal system which i will used on rentasignal. If there is any question about system i may to answer it with pleasure .
Hi Everyone, I would like to know for metarader 4 which data feed can I use. My broker is IB can I use direct IB feed. Thank you Sac
I want order ipad, then install XenDesktop , then install Windows SP (7.0), then install MT5 on it, is it ok? thanks hongbin.fei
I just re-installed and the example experts and scripts (that are in sub-folders) are not accessible anymore from the Navigator (in Terminal).
Please, Metaquotes, 1) What is the difference between theses files: "Windows Installer, 510kb" and "Smartphone Installer, 1.2 Mb", shown in the following page:" http://www.metatrader4.com/traders"? I have to install one on my PC and other in my Smartphone? 2) Also I wonder if the MT4 for SE...
  EA performances  (7)
Hi, I left my EA working on one demo account on GBPUSD ... and this morning GBPUSD crashed so all my demo amount was wasted. I came home and I am trying to re-produce same scenario in backtesting to try to improve EA but I am getting different results whatever I try. It also loose a lot of money but...
  Ras id 21858 rocketman  (146   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
[Deleted]
  Igtfx technical analysis  (35   1 2 3 4)
welcome to IGTFX Daily FX Report. A new month in 2010 and we expect a lot of interesting economic data around the world. Today with IGTFX we analyzed the EUR and have some news from Europe. Anyway, we wish you a good start in March. IGTFX Market review JPY The JPY weakened versus its most traded...
In the terminal window, navigator, when I click on Expert Advisors, I see nothing. I right click and select 'Create'. I create a simple one, and compile it and it gets written to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts\. However, I still don't see it in the navigator. Where is the navigator...
  'Float' problem  (1)
I have the line : float f_val=0.3; I recive the message "truncation of constant value" when i compile the code.The value of f_val is : '0.300000011920929'.Why f_val is truncate? MT5 Build 250 , MQL5 Build 249
i try to use mt5 from my laptop but it keep failing, it have a message '64315': authorization on metaquotes-memo failed (invalid or fake server). i can connect if Im not use wifi to connect
Greetings, I've tried using both of the MQL4 program protections from the metatrader development course and neither one works in my indicators. One is for account protection and the other is for trials. I'm thinking maybe recent updates may have changed something since 2005. If someone could...
I've just gone to Windows 7, so I don't know if this has anything to do with it. This was working Ok under XP, so I am suspicious. I have a panel containing a forex pair and I add various indicators and save the template. I can then go to my other panels and load the template successfully. However...
MQLmagazine.com's february edition is online! This edition's leading article addresses issues about the implications of MetaTrader5 on the job segment, and the birth of a new quantish backtesting platform. Other topics include the debugger, market data access, file writing functions and indicator...
can someone pls code this into an indicator .. with a loud repeated audible and visual alert when the blue ema crosses the red ema and vice versa......... BLUE EMA - EXPONENTIAL MA VALUE 10 RED MA - SIMPLE MA VALUE 13 BOTH APPLIED TO CLOSE... i've attached a template of the system for...
Is it possible to trade FOREX inside a Roth IRA? If so, can MetaTrader 4 serve as custodian of the self-directed account funds or does the IRA account need to reside elsewhere?
Hello, I'm wondering if there are official Recommended and Minimum system requirements for MT4? I can't find them in the help, on the site or in this forum... Thanks, CS