General - page 1444

5 Pip Scalper  (3)
As the Title reads this is a scalping strategy, but HIGH RISK. I trade to double my account every week. I only start with small amount so that if I blow up I can try again. You can set your own risk by trading smaller lot size. Scalping can work against you, because of lag, but it can also work for...
Hey all, I know this topic has been brought up and discussed many times, but I'm opening a new thread again just to highlight the importance of this. As you all might know in MT5 you cannot use your own historical data, you can only use those provided by the server you are receiving data from....
hello please i have this expert http://www.mediafire.com/?aaj0h2t10enx8io i need every button to do its task the key is in this code ////////////....................////////// //logic of x1 button if(WindowSize[0]-XY[0]>5 && WindowSize[0]-XY[0]<540 && XY[1]<29)...
I wrote a speed test program for MQL4 extern int stops = 250;double lots= 0.0;bool buy=true;int init(){ lots = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT );}int start(){ static datetime lastTime=0;&nbsp;&nbsp; if( lastTime== Time[0] ) return( 0 );&nbsp;&nbsp; if( OrdersTotal()>0 ){ // since...
Hi, I'm very new to MetaTrader and have some ideas for things I'd like to code. I'm wondering if there is a way to code custom objects. For example, if I wanted to create my own version of the StdDev Channel how would I start? Are there any docs/guides relating to this? I think a custom object...
Hello, I am new to Metatrader5 and to forex trading so I want to get a lot of practice on the demo account. When I choose New Order the only options I get are Market Execution and Pending Order. I can't add a stop-loss at this stage, and am finding that by the time I navigate through to get a...
hello please  is there function like (goto specific lable) in mql4 thanks alot 
  Volume VS Lot  (1)
hi All, I was studying the CExpertMoney classes and came to the conclusion that one of the methods use was OrderProfitCheck from the CAccountInfo class is using Volume apose to lot. this method description is below: The function calculates the profit for the current account, based on the...
We are a forex signal company and are pleased to provide you with free forex signals. So far, no robot or system has beaten our signals. Sell NZDCAD 0.8215 SL 0.8260 TP10.8155 TP2 0.8140 Tp3 0.8120 Please see our attached performance
We are a signal service. I have attached a statement of our performance. and we would be honored to contribute to this website.
Impossible? Just watch. General rules: Open positions in the specified directions 22.00 UTC 0 Close positions 20.00 UTC 0 Predictions for April 2012. EURUSD 17.04 Buy order 18.04 Sell order 19.04 Sell order 25.04 Sell order 26.04 Sell order GBPUSD 19.04 Sell order 26.04 Sell order AUDUSD 12.04...
I found $2.50 in one of my real money accounts and thought I have some fun with it. So my goal is turn $2.50 into $100 in 3 weeks. Each trade I make 10% profit plus rebate from CashBackForex. I use no SL so i can blow with any trade, but hey, I'm here to have fun. I'll post my results on a daily...
My goal is to produce 10% return per week but please use tight spread broker such as Oanda because most of my SLs are 5 pips + spread. Only $99/month currently. RAS ID 36788 http://rentasignal.com/signal/view/36788
Why are historical data so different from broker to broker, and on the same broker (e.g MetaQuotes) from update to update? Thanks for the answer.
Recently, the MT5's toolbox has a new item, "economic calendar". Are there functions that could handle the "economic calendar"? Any information will be appreciated.
1. Install Metatrader. IBFX in my case. Open demo account: 2. Close all charts. Than go to Tools - Options and do like this: or (which I prefer more): and estimat about how many bars you can see on the chart. It is related to the memory of your computer. Author of Alpha and Electra said that 1000...
#include <Trade/SymbolInfo.mqh> CSymbolInfo sym; int OnInit() { double askprice =sym.Ask(); Print ( "askprice =", Ask()); } //I got the result : askprice = 0. I cant manage to get the last ask price from OOP. So it is bug in SymbolInfo.mqh? What is wrong here
Dear Mr Codes Guru and senior members, I began to study Coder's guru lessons and download first EA, but whatever I tried I couldnt see any action (no buy no sell order) ,also when I tried it to run strategy expert only H4 timeframe shows a good result.Other timeframes and others parities (such as...
Two months ago the most popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform got the mobile version for iOS and users of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch received the powerful tool for Forex trading. Could we forget about Android OS in that situation? "No way", - our developers said and released MetaTrader 4 for...
(Daily Technical Analysis for Majors
Attached is my indicator for trendline alerts. How to use: attach the indicator and draw any number of trendlines or horizontal lines like usual (works also for existing t/h-lines already on chart). Whenever the Bid price crosses any of them the alert sound (alert.wav) will be played. Enjoy!
In CSV or any other computer readable format would be the best. &nbsp;Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking for a way to run MT4 Build 409 exclusively, without ever updating the client. I ran it this way for a few weeks - running Build 409 exclusively, by removing the liveupdate file from the file system. When the computer's network adapter has an established network connection, I used...
Financial Markets Today - By Winoptions.com - April 5th, 2012 It is our pleasure to present you with Winoptions.com daily analysis and a list of important events in the week to come. U.S. Markets U.S Markets were closed substantially lower yesterday, on renewed concerns regarding the European debt...
i want to stop watching and changing the charts by creating scanners wtih many indicators . ..... forexemple with adx , i need and indic that will alert me when any instruments ( or the instruments i choosed ) had crossed . on all the timeframes ( or the timframes i choosed ) ..... OR with...
"What about the next one?" That is the question everyone asks each time after yet another championship is over. We are happy to announce that the Automated Trading Championship will surely take place this year. Registration of the participants will begin from June 4, while the Championship will...
Hello ! Tomorrow we will start to publish our free signals. This signals unfortunately is not completely signals, only 1 or 2 or 3 signals per week. But signals is absolutely free for you. Pairs of currency : all. Thanks you ! Good Luck ! Best regards BuyGoodSignals ! Hopefully you are starting to...
I want to have an alert every hour, when the broker time is 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 so on. How can i do that in mql4?
Hi Everyone, I have been watching trend reversals and RSI catches it perfectly but can anyone help me code this? I am not a programmer. Thank You, Gabriella Vestalvirgin69@gmail.com RSI Multi-timeframe Trend Reversal Robot Apply to Charts: Month 1 Week 1 Day 1 H4 H1 M30 M15 M5 Short...
Hello ! Tomorrow we will start to publish our free signals. This signals unfortunately is not completely signals, only 1 or 2 or 3 signals per week. But signals is absolutely free for you. Pairs of currency : all. Thanks you ! Good Luck ! Best regards BuyGoodSignals ! Hopefully you are starting to...