General - page 686

Hello, I have few questions about Virtual server in MT5: - When I migrate all and when I close MT5 from my PC all robots which are working stop and I have to start them manually next time when I start MT5 on my PC. Is there an option to transfer everything on my MT5 account at 100%(without Scripts)
Hello people, are there Binary trading systems here, indicators or EAs
  Correct Time  (3)
MT5 how to set correct time of the calendar to graph
Hi I use metatrader 5 to connect my market(IRAN MARKET) (not Forex) and in my country price has limited to 5% in a day. example one share price is 100 then tomorrow it high 105 and low 95. so how can i find tomorrow price in metatrader? and how can i get server info by metatrader? like server time
This was My account This Account a couple of hours ago. did anyone else experience this Phenomenon. Where they got a 10 year ban with no Explanation and it disappears after a couple of hours. what causes this. Am now even afraid to use the Site. lemme logout and use the site while I am not logged
Hi all pro coders, Im quite new to OrderSend function in mql ... I want to know that is it posible to open 2 different Orders at the same tick when there is a new signal? in fact, I want to open 2 different Orders with its own MagicNumbers at the same tick when there is a new signal generated
How can I import 1 min bars history for stocks & ETFs
  Help Needed  (2)
Hi Experts I have created this Label but unable to sort this label. { SetLabel("objSymbol", "Symbol", White, 1050, 40); SetLabel("objTrades", "#", White, 990, 40); SetLabel("objLots", "Lots", White, 900, 40); SetLabel("objOpenPnL", "Current", White, 760, 40); SetLabel("objClosedPnL", "Today"
Hi Guys, Anyone know information about why not available "the start a new one vhost feature " at the moment? Regards, Arnold Vermes
  Trading Hours  (1)
Hi All, I would like to know about trading hours for Spot Indices and Futures Indices, is there any discrepancy of those product trading hours? Thank you
Hello I would like to know if exists or can be developed an EA that will send an email or sounds when the price will move of an x amount of pips in a y amount of time.. do you know if it's alredy existing? thanks Alex
Ladies and gentlemen, Question: If a broker supports MT4 / MQL4, will it support MT5 / MQL5, in other words, if my application migrates from MQL4 to MQL5, is this transition transparent from the broker's point of view? Thank you
I want move my code to other repository and i will like clean it all. But i didn't see any option for that
I have a friend sign up in a signal and pay subscription But don't show. Also he does not receive the signals4
Hello everybody I downloaded a very good indicator "ADX magic" created by the trader WANG GUAN. I want to ask if you can place a popup with a warning to the appearance of the arrow. Does anybody know how to contact him? thanks
is there any way to get the core_id of an EA that's running in optimize mode? for example is there any way to include a library in an EA and use one of it's property that returns the id of core that runs the current EA
  VPS Payment  (4)
I'm trying to buy the VPS service from MT4. After choosing Paypal as a payment method, I am waiting for an answer and I cannot proceed. Why
Sir, I want to know that is its possible to earn fixed income( like 2 to 4 %/ day) in forex market, except involving in usual trading ? Is there any way where we can directly deal with banks without using any broker, leverage, and commission ?and it`s risk free income. it`s great if it`s automatic
Hello everyone. I have just a single question. Does it worth to put aside time and learn mql language or I just focus on my regular trading
  History
Hi, could you please tell me if there is any possibility to verify if a history transaction was made by a user or broker? Maybe for example by computer IP? And is it possible to verify by user or for programmers only
Is it possible to deduct a user's rating? Because my rating was more than 17000 a few days ago, and now it's about 15000
Hi, I use VPS systems, several providers, and can connect them using Microsoft RDP or Jump Desktop from my local iMac at a resolution of 192 dpi. Right click on the desktop confirms the resolution of 5120x2880. The issue is, that all elements of Windows are displayed correctly with high resolution
  MT5 max chart  (2)
Hello, How many charts can I put on the MT5? Thank you
This morning I had to waste a bunch of time re installing the app. Because it would not connect to demo server and just crashed after a few seconds. I now have to reset all my pairs and indicators as I had them in order to continue backtesting my algorithm in preparation to coding it all in python
Anyone know this? How much withdrawal amounts a day
Hi Experts I have created this Label but unable to sort this label. { SetLabel("objSymbol", "Symbol", White, 1050, 40); SetLabel("objTrades", "#", White, 990, 40); SetLabel("objLots", "Lots", White, 900, 40); SetLabel("objOpenPnL", "Current", White, 760, 40); SetLabel("objClosedPnL", "Today"
Hi all, This is the first time I trying to list the new EA on MQL5 on upload image step. I can't upload image for the webpage. My image was correct size: 199px and 200px square. All of them unable to upload. I've attached image show my situation. Even when I try to upload the small logo (60x60) it
Hi there . I have regiter as a seller on 2019/10/08 . Then I get the notice : " The application will be processed within 10 working days after the day of submission. Please wait until your registration is confirmed. " I have waited 10 days since I signed up . My seller profit status is still "
  Product ranking in the Marketplace  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Dear forum users. I would like to draw your attention to the rating bias of products in the marketplace. The problem is serious, as it affects the quality of the ecosystem as a whole. Can you explain it to me or comment on it in some way?) The essence of the problem: let's take the first page of
Is there any way in history that it is recorded that the opened and closed position was made by the customer and not by the fraudster broker? Or Is there any way in history to record that the opened and closed position was made by the customer, not by the fraudster broker