General - page 1383

hi guys, this is my first thread on tsd though I am member of this forum from last meany years. I am trying to automate my trading, and I need some help, I have this EA and I want few modifications in it. its an MA which shud be EMA fast 2 and slow 6 EMA for some reason this EA is not taking trades...
  Installation of MetaTrader 5  (105   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Where can I get a complete MT5 installer to install the software on a computer not connected to the internet? One working link, please
GBPUSD: With GBP resuming its broader downside weakness, it looks to decline further towards the 1.4900 level. We expect this level to hold if tested and then turn the pair higher. Further down, support comes in at the 1.4800 level followed by the 1.4700 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and...
We have the pleasure to inform you that we added a new product for our customers to our site. The name of this product is DHARMIK LIVE TRADING and more details about it are as follows: - This product consists in live trading signals for trading EURUSD and DOW JONES (DOW); - With these products we...
  Why is the trend our friend?  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello I've got this simple question that has been bothering me for a while. Why is the trend our friend? I seem to get caught on this all the time. When I look to go with the trend, most of the time I mess up. Whereas going AGAINST the trend works really well for me. Is it a question of feeling,...
I want that when the lines crosses each other an arrow should appear. Thank u in advance [ATTACH]12353[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]12354[/ATTACH]
In his Congressional testimony last week in Washington, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke took time to downplay the significance of the few dissenting voices on the Fed's Open Market Committee (FOMC). Those statements, combined with an even more dovish statement by Fed Vice Chairman Janet Yellen earlier...
Hello everybody, Just found a day back an weekly 4h breakout system and hans trader.It is very similar and is profitable immense if it controls only bar opening. can anybody modify this as well so that it doesn't test tick by tick but controls only bar opening. thanks
Forex online trading is a good source of earning point so if you will try to invest money in trading without experience then you will definitely lose your money.so this is a cause of many people lose money in forex trading. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
  The basics do not work!  (14   1 2)
I am using a live MT5 account only to find a couple of major issues with basic execution. 1) Because MT5 allows only one position to exist when you make multiple trades it works out the average entry and adjusts the opening level - well if that does not fall on a correct price structure for the...
GOLD: Our GOLD broader view remains to the downside suggesting an eventual return to the 1,554 level. A violation will pave the way for a run at the 1,530.00 level. A breach will aim at the 1,500.00 level, its psycho level. We expect a price hesitation to occur here if tested but if broken we could...
[Deleted]
  Simple MACD EA  (2)
hello everyone , I have and some help is required and im sure i wont go empty handed and thats a very simple thing to do, I am pasting the code of MACD sample EA, i only need few changes in it pls do it, ill be highly thankful to you. I want to use fixed stoploss values, I dont need trailing stops....
Hi received yet another one of those emails at the weekend for free systems so had a quick look - it does repaint abit so wont be using for anything serious its from Forex vector and found a decomplied version, but still cant work it out was nt wanting this one fixed because its decompiled, just...
Pls can anyone help me out. I want that buy sell arrows should appear when the lines cross each other. Thank u in advance
High-frequency trading (HFT) is once again making headlines. State securities regulators Tuesday urged Congress to investigate the practice, saying in a report it can put retail investors at a disadvantage, since they don’t have access to the same information and buy and sell at less favorable...
dear mladen this indicator does show properly in my chart. is there any problem? please reply about the problem.
Today, the Dow closed at an all-time high. It's up 120 percent from its March 6, 2009 lows. Ever since the low, experts from both the bearish and bullish camps have presented their arguments for why investors should sell. Sure, there have been dips along the way. Ultimately, though, the trend has...
After the Dow hit a record high yesterday, the good vibes in global markets continue. Gains are being seen in most places, including US futures. The big winner of the day: Japan. Again. As is becoming commonplace there, the Nikkei rallied over 2%, hitting yet another high on its bull run. read more...
I would like to save power can anybody tell me if signals will still exicute the same if metatrader is not open and my computer is off?
L’Oreal SA (OR) Chief Financial Officer Christian Mulliez told analysts last month there’s one guaranteed earnings driver for the world’s largest cosmetics maker this year: the euro. “There may be some negative factors, factors that we can’t quantify today,” he said on a Feb. 12 conference call....
[Deleted]
I started forex trading about 7 years ago, but till date, I have not lost my first deposit like other major forex traders. After 3 months of trading, I decided to stop trading on real account and develop automatic trading system. According to me,manual trading are only for those traders who have...
Internet technology have rewarded us with many gifts like online social sites, online banking, blogs etc. but forex trading is biggest gift internet have rewarded us with in my view. Because many people takes it as a job for them
  Follow your trading plan.  (35   1 2 3 4)
Can you still follow your plan when market noise arrive? Would you agree to me that trading with our own analysis is more profitable than other method?
Character of the successful trader is they have already mastering they emotional control . They always in coll minded, and they never break their own rule. That is the master trader.Please share your opinion
How do i get or change historical data for MT5? I think it is a hcc file format. This is different to MT4.
Here's what you need to know. Markets in Asia were higher in overnight trading – the Japanese Nikkei rose 0.3 percent and the Shanghai Composite advanced 2.3 percent. European markets are posting solid gains, with Italy leading the way, up 1.8 percent. In the United States, futures point to a...
Hi , i just need help to modify this Gann Hi Lo activator EA, if there's someone that can add few parameters so i can have more options to manage the trade. Add take profit,stop loss and if is possible a trailing stop/step . Thanks to anybody that can help me.
Good timing in opening an order and closing of profit is one key to make good profit in forex. Even if you have a good trading strategy and you have proper control of your emotions if you enter the market at the wrong time you will incur lose in your trades. What do you think
European finance ministers opened the way for looser budget policies after a backlash against austerity thrust Italy into political limbo and shattered months of relative stability in European markets. Italy’s deadlocked election, France’s refusal to make deeper budget cuts and protests against the...
[Deleted]
I need an indicator that shows daily close value at 00:00 am on chart?? please any body help.