General - page 1322

The Wall now displays the rating of the last week's most read articles. Open the Articles section to see it. Besides, you can also have a look at the last week's most downloaded Code Base applications. The rating is available in the appropriate section. Thus, by clicking on the Wall, you will...
why i cannot open trade in mt4 after download and use the mt5? pls help
Hello, I have tick level data that I have logged for the last few months.  I would like to now create a custom HST file with the tick level data so that I can do extremely accurate backtesting. Can anyone point me to some documentation, or give me an example of how to create the custom HST files?
It happens frequently that when we subscribe to a signal at https://www.mql5.com/en/signals ,the problem of inconsistency of the symbols name happen; that is the platform signal tab gives the error message: "symbol …… not found" and consequently performs no trade related to this symbol. Could...
  You're using a "lock"  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Much respected audience of this resource, would like to know how you feel about using a "lock" in trades, instead of using a stop loss
when i run my strategy tester i have in the journal : CIdicator::GetData:Invalid buffer please can you help me thanks 
I'm about ready to buy an EA but would like to know the things many of you would look for in an EA if you were in my position. But my main concern is receiving an EA that doesn't work for reasons that I didn't buy it for. How reliable would resorting to arbitration be after receiving such an EA?
[Deleted]
Hi there, Is there something like a MQL5 Chart API to plot stats? Thks a lot in advance.
  help on new file .mqh  (11   1 2)
Writing a new Signal file the "compile" module gives to me the following errors: Cihilo m_ma; // object-indicator "DECLARATION WITHOUT TYPE" double MA(int ind) { return(m_ma.Main(ind)); " UNDECLARED IDENTIFIER" if(!indicators.Add(GetPointer(m_ma))) 3 ERRORS "
GOLD: Despite a back off higher prices to close marginally lower the past, GOLD continues to hold on to its broader upside bias. This leaves the commodity aiming at further upside towards the 1,450.00 level, its psycho level on ending its present correction. A cut through here will aim at the 1,500...
in mql 4 or 5 we have a function that get functions that used at a same time and order them ? exp : if 2 experts want to open position at same time in mql 4-5 we have a function to order the open position requests ? and if no how we can resolve it ?
Hello! good afternoon. i want to modify attached source to suit what i want style. this is trend line alert and if price line cross then alert fire but it every bar fire alert but i want to make it only one times alert not per bar or not tick per since i enable trend line alert indicator...
No more slippage for signals?
I am using MT4 but I can't register in the MT4 forum becouse the verification code doesn't display so I will ask my question here. Can the one click trading panel be moved around the screen or it is stuck in the top left corner? Thank you
  what are credits  (11   1 2)
can someone tell me what a credit is in the new jobs section. I would like to put in a new order. Are credits the same as USD???
Hello folks, I would like to know if I can run the StrategyTester from an Script? Thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.
US Manufacturing and Non-manufacturing PMI’s, Trade Balance and a number of Employment releases including the all-important NFP event on Friday; Rate decision in Australia, Canada, Japan, UK and the Eurozone. Check out these events and more, on our weekly outlook. Last week, US GDP for Q2 was...
We have recently announced that MQL5 Reference became available in Italian. With seven other languages already available, Portuguese has become the eighth language in which the information in MQL5 Reference is provided. The MetaTrader 5 trading platform is used by traders all over the world and...
The EuroStoxx50 (Europe's Dow) is down 3.3% on the week - it's 2nd worst week in 11 months. Yesterday's dramatic EUR weakness against the USD extended today back below 1.32 (EURUSD's worst week in the last 8) but today that weakness spread into peripheral bonds and stocks as it would appear anxiety...
Does exists this kind of bands that contract when price is trending and expands when ranging? Thanks in advance.
I am just curious to know that do you think that Forex will end or die someday? What is your opinion?
  Interesting Video August 2013  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
This is a branch on the most interesting videos about Forex and financial markets. Video's on trading and trading lessons are welcome. Video thread for April here , , the branch for May is here, , June's here , July here . Please - no off-topic, just the good stuff. All comments without video will
how toconvert hcc data to hst? Is it available?Anyone can tell me ?
Hi, I've historical data of various securities that I'd like to use with mt5. the format is the following: "Date","Time","O","H","L","C","U","D" 10/17/1996,1333,1.5852,1.5852,1.5852,1.5852,0,0 10/17/1996,1333,1.5854,1.5854,1.5854,1.5854,0,0 10/17/1996,1334,1.5852,1.5852,1.5852,1.5852,0,0
U.S. banks reported record net income of $42.2 billion for the second quarter on broad gains from trading revenue, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. said. Banks’ earnings for the three months ending June 30 marked a second consecutive record quarter, the FDIC said today in its Quarterly Banking...
If want to start learning on to trade some trade stocks, currencies and commodities check out this new Finance RPG game where there are over $150 in contest prizes to the best traders every month. Even if you never traded before you have nothing to lose and if you end up being good at it you can...
When you try to select a developer as the implementer, a 404 page appears
Greece should never have been allowed to join the euro, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said, as she tries to lay the blame for the eurozone's debt crisis at the door of her political opponents. Campaigning for re-election next month, Germany's center-right leader said her Social Democrat...
My signals are private, because i am testting first, my signals dont show to me any information, but both are connected correctly can help me? tks https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/12988
Following the Russian and English versions of the MQL5.community website, we are now launching the Chinese version. Seeing the great importance of the Chinese market, this is a well-timed step - Chinese users of MQL5.com should feel comfortable using the website. The language barrier is no longer...