General - page 1325

Brokerage firms do hire people without degrees, but typically the candidate has some college, and has proven himself or herself in some other way. He or she might have already had a successful career in sales for instance. The ideal candidate is a reasonably good looking, well spoken person who...
you can invest in stocks in your country and other country too.but all the broker company cant execute those orders.there are separate broker firms who facilitate outside country transaction. example auerbach grayson broker firms.its base in US but operate outside.if u want to operate outside ur...
Most of the time when you hear this phrase it means that you are trying to reduce your risk in trading. It is something that everyone who plans to invest should know about. It is a technique that can protect your investments to some degree. What Is It? While hedging is a popular trading term, it is
To be honest what you mentioned suggests that you think that Forex may be a way to make money overnight. It is not. Forex trading is a business and needs to be treated as a business. And any business needs in-depth understanding of the concepts, pros and cons. Don't jump into it and I would even say...
It started moments after the release of the Federal Reserve’s latest decision on interest rates. Even though officially they announced maintaining the same policies of low rates and Quantitative Easing, it was a single word change in the official text of their press release from the prior month that...
The US Federal Reserve has launched a blistering attack on the European Central Bank, calling for quantitative easing across the board to lift the eurozone fully out of its slump. In a rare breach of central bank etiquette, a paper by the Richmond Fed said the ECB is hamstrung by institutional...
  hello  (1)
Another newbie on this community joined to share my knowledge and to be an active user on this forum
With earnings season winding down and the employment report out of the way, the U.S. stock market is likely to shift into a lower gear next week. The earnings season so far has been largely positive with more than half of the companies that have reported beating estimates. But cuts in outlooks...
[Deleted]
Hello friends, i just calculated a strategy and did it manually for sometime. i got good results. i want to make this strategy into a EA. i don't know mql4. so i request to make this strategy into a EA. Here is the strategy. 1) Find current rate When I open computer and start meta trade platform...
This job is for Turkish native speakers only with trading experience and translation skills. We need to translate MetaTrader 5 client terminal Help into Turkish language. The budget is $3000+, estimated delivery 15-30 days. Each candidate will be given a sample of text to test his translation...
Much has been said, and even more has been written about the reasons and causes why five years after the start of the last recession, and four years after its purported end, the US economy continues to act as if it were still in the second worst depression (for now) in history, and which without...
Yes, using this method (please elaborate) No, it just sit there till it hits TP or SL
Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is crossing historical price from below to above for bullish continuing after. Price is above the cloud for primary bullish and it was the flat as secondary trend for whole the week - price was going along Sinkou Span A support line. If the price will cross 1...
Hello Hello C losed an account within 2 seconds he say : We've studied your situation and found out that the hedge was not full, margin used was 4 usd at the moment of stop out. It makes huge difference because margin for the fully hedged positions is 0 and they cannot be stopped out no matter
EURUSD: A sell off on Thursday has halted EUR’s upside offensive but does not harm its overall broader upside. It should eventually re-take the 1.3344 level on ending its correction. Above here will aim at the 1.3415 level where a violation will turn focus to the 1.3450 level. Conversely, support...
Hi, After the backtesting optimization process I save the html report on my computer but the report is strange, I have many lines in the transactions section like "daily commision" (images below), is it normal? About the graph, there is also a mistake because I see this graph below into...
  Coding Help  (1)
Hello I have no idea about coding so I was hoping someone could help me please. I am trying to make an EA open BUY and SELL orders based on the following parameters: BUY ORDER: Open Buy order on the Open of the next bar if(High[previous]-Open[previous])>(Open[previous]-Low[Previous]) SELL ORDER:...
Do you know that the US, BC, etc. citizen can't open account in broker that regulated by US regulatory bodies (NFA,CFTC)?? I'm sure about 100%, the US is trying to safe it's society and only foreign that only can registered in america broker. So, it make US easy to steal and fraud the money from...
How about adding new feature to MQL5 for placing/modify/closing orders via M!L5 website ? The way several others provide. Dont want to name few, as it might be seen as Ad. But what do you guys think ? Shouldn't MQL5 have that feature, they already have login credentails of Signal Providers . This
After launching the News Feed, we continue to expand social functions of MQL5.community. Now you can not only share any Forum message via social networks but also quickly add its author to friends. This can be done by clicking + sign to the right of Share icon: Thus, you can add an author of a...
Those who follow the mainstream media’s “all Federal Reserve, all the time” coverage of financial news naturally conclude that Senator Chuck Schumer neatly summarized reality last year when he declared that the Federal Reserve “is the only game in town.” This obsessive focus on Federal Reserve...
It seems like the story never ends; Greece started the Eurozone debt crisis and it seems that whenever news about the ongoing debt contagion are just about forgotten there is a new flare of wildfire and we hear or read about Greece again. I came across this article posted by one of the Paxforex...
  website credits?  (2)
Hi, I wanted to follow a fellow users signals but it says I need to pay 15 credits. Where can I get these credits and how much can I get for how many euros? Thank You BEn
A former trader speaks about the 'mesmerising' trading floor and the sense of competition that pervaded everything • This monologue is part of a series in which people across the financial sector speak to Joris Luyendijk about their working lives For over a decade he was a trader in fixed income...
having subscribed to a signal and down loaded it, how do i get it to work, how will i know that it is working-thanks
  Championship all? :)  (75   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello to all the esteemed members of the forum. Went to the site today and wanted to see if registration has started, but there is silence - some last year's schedules are hanging there. I couldn't find anything on the forum on the subject. How do the organizers comment on this fact? Have the
AUDUSD: With continued bearishness seen, the risk is for more weakness towards the 0.9000/0.8997 levels to occur. A breach of here will call for a run at the 0.8900 level and possibly lower towards the 0.8850 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. Conversely, AUDUSD...
  Millionaire State Of Mind  (11   1 2)
This is going to be my journal that I use to display my trades and also use to help me stay focused and on track. I've been trading for close to 10 years with no success. I've been bouncing from one method to the next over the years and I'm tired of that struggle. So this is my fresh start....
A lot of discussions back and forth have talked about this topic since Bernanke first mentioned it which caused a market sell-off. Everyone knows that sooner or later QE will end and that the markets will have to return back to some sort of normal without Fed life support. Do you think the economy...
Eurozone taxpayers and the IMF are left wondering what their bailout funds have been spent on in Greece. The Hellenic Financial Stability Fund (HFSF) has spent EUR38bn (or 75% of its total) bolstering the capital of Greece's four biggest banks (and winding down eight small lenders). The EUR50bn fund...