General - page 1120

[Deleted]
but there still have platform folder in c > program files > MetaTrader 4, 5 > expert and indicator folder [ MT5 ] and no expert indicator folder in MT4 just to make sure if the platform folder in program files is useless ?? and every indicator , expert just need to store at roaming folder ? i...
[Deleted]
  Let's pause in the words.  (81   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Very pleased with the reasoning about the percentage growth of the deposit,... 1% a year, is it a lot or a little, is it easy or difficult, is it realistic not realistic, can't do it, is it a fudge not a fudge... From $16,000,000,000 - that would be an income of $160,000,000, per year, in my
[Deleted]
LONG (FOR 1.50) SHORT (FOR 1.43) NO IDEA
  Whipsaw  (2)
Which currency has the least whipsaw of HFT before news announcements?
Despite I use "sinput" the ENUM option lines are not completely visable in Tester. How to overcome this? sinput ENUM_QUALITY quality=3; // Trading Style: All or Trade With Trend (TWT) ? enum ENUM_QUALITY  { DISABLED=-1, // EA DISABLED. Select Trading Style....
I have strange problem.. After windows 10 updated itself I can not compile any mq4 files.
hello, can anyone tell me why the account of my friend martin fischer (user: re-run) was banned? https://www.mql5.com/en/users/re-run He asked two moderators, but he did not get an answer... thank you
Free Products Rent Products Buy Products
Here is one of the reasons why the Fed is confident the US economy is strong and resilient enough to sustain a rate hike: since January, the US has added 293,900 waiter & bartender positions and zeromanufacturing workers. Unless one is an economist, no further commentary is needed. Ifone is an...
I don't like to kick someone while they're down but if you poke your nose above the parapet you deserve to get shot at We all remember this; EUR/USD - Goldman Sachs says its about to fall 300 points due to ECB And there was more here More on that Goldman Sachs call for a 300 point fall in EUR/USD...
[Deleted]
The developments on expanding the web platform features are in full swing. Our immediate and most important objective is to provide web traders with technical analysis tools. To address this task, we have started adding technical indicators into the web platform. We have completely revised the chart...
There is a simple web based filter that enables users to filter unwanted symbols and list only the symbols that meet a user defined favorite condition. For example, to list only those securities with a positive price change during past 5 consecutive days, among all active symbols in the stock...
GOLD: Having halted its broader weakness on a long-tailed candle formation on Thursday , GOLD looks to build up on its corrective pressure. While the commodity holds and trades above the 1046.30 level, recovery threat is expected. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1070.00 level where a break
Comments that do not relate to the "Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!", have been moved into this topic.
Low Risk with Slow growth. High Risk with Fast growth.
Hi Folks!!! Someone kindly assist with a segment of code that is not working as its supposed to. The code should close two orders yet only closes one of the two orders. where am i missing the point??? Thanks in advance and much appreciated. //Trade target met for two open orders in profit....
  My mistakes  (7)
if we can continuing to get loss in our trading in forex trading business then it is better to stop trading and try to find our mistakes for what we get loss. if we do not do that then the loss will be continued and as a result we may lose our account
if we can continuing to get loss in our trading in forex trading business then it is better to stop trading and try to find our mistakes for what we get loss. if we do not do that then the loss will be continued and as a result we may lose our account
the topic you share are very appreciable. if we can continuing to get loss in our trading in forex trading business then it is better to stop trading and try to find our mistakes for what we get loss. if we do not do that then the loss will be continued and as a result we may lose our account
GBPUSD: Having GBPUSD rallied on bullish momentum on Thursday, it now targets the 1.5200 level on further bullish offensive. With that said, resistance stands at the 1.5200 levels with a turn above here allowing more strength to build up towards the 1.5250 level. Further out, resistance resides at...
Hi I would like to have MT4 send me a email when a trade executes from a EA. I do not have the code for the EA as it is locked (greyed out). Can a second code be added to a chart and when the trade executes it would automaticly send a email of the trade execution? I am offten on the road and it...
[Deleted]
Does the virtual SL and TP in an expert advisor work on a virtual server mql5 provides? Today I ran an EA of mine on this VPS (MT4), the order activated but were never closed with virtual TP and SL... Please help.
[Deleted]
LONG/UP SHORT/DOWN I HAVE NO IDEA
i found so many signals on this broker   : NEWFOREX  all the signal has gigantic return on 1st month. here is one sihnal:  with 5000 made 58000+ in tow days,  with  ZERO drawdown, yes zero drawdown . in his history you will see same time opened so any positions. how there is no dd at all. i thin...
Hi, Looks like it's not possible to create a OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL while running in the Strategy Tester visual mode. There's any workaround to bypass this or another way to create a box?
  eur and gbp  (4)
any idea why this two currency become so strong, nothing promising from ECB . draghi also flat but this two currencies gains more than 500+ pips against all other currencies. terrible thing seems like big fishers r hitting sls before clam the market
Hi to all! Herewith i would like to post the promotional banners which anyone can use on their websites,forums,networks,etc.. I suggest all members can share the banners you created for MQL5.com Products. Hope this thread will help the members who wants to promote to reach the products more people....
Hi, I have been searching some way to get MT4 working in Brazil once we do not have any server placed. Here, we have only mt5 allowed . Therefore, I need to use MT4 ... does anyone would be able to help me in how to get mt4 working in Brazil once we do nothave any broker available ? is there...
Hello, what do you call this indicator (white and red line) I could not find it? Anybody know?
Hi, I would like to have a script that i can drop on a chart that ask for a csv file that contains different prices for support/resistance, after i choose file i can choose color for the line's then it add horizontal lines at all the prices that is in the csv file. Is there anyone who can make this...