General - page 1118

code work needed  (1)
code work for mt4 indicators and an ea need a coder thanks Line16eldridge@gmail.com
  NZD rate cut  (2)
CUT No CUT
  AUDUSD Poised  (5)
AUDUSD poised to go up forextrendtrades.com
Hi, i am looking for a profit protector ea that if TP is hit it doenst stop there but goes on your way until it goes back x- pips is hit.
Close At Time is an Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4 trading platform, that close open positions or delete pending orders or both. You can also specified how it should be closed – by symbol, magic number or ticket number. And the last one is time when expert advisor will close selected orders. Expert...
Hello, let´s make a research. What is your trading style and why? Write shortly.
Hi, im talking about tight scalper, bought it some weeks ago "lifetime upgrades" lost in 1-2 Weeks half of money and bot gets deleted from mql, will we get money back?
Can I have a Signal showed to public but not allowed for subscriptions? Like MyFxBook?
Does indicator or ea that took screenshot automatically exist? I wanted to take screenshot of 15 minute interval, but starting with 01 minute. For example the sequence are: 0901, 0916, 0931 This is because my indicator that i want to study need times to calculate the data before its completed....
The secondary trend of EUR/GBP is bullish on charts and price is trading with Penant formation in its hourly chart. In hourly chart the price is sustaining above 200 day SMA and taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance level of 0.7280 and Support level of 0.7160 If it...
CopyBuffer is presenting a problem when copying to an array that has been marked with ArraySetAsSeries to have reverse order of indexing when you are shrinking the array in the process. Aparently, the data is copied to the wrong address and then discarded by the resizing. The only way to achieve...
How do i migrate the already paid virtual server to another broker? I've already paid for a virtual server for 3 months, now after 2 weeks i need to change to another broker. How can i transfer the subscribed server to the new broker?
EURUSD: Having taken back its Monday losses to close higher on Tuesday , EURUSD looks to resume short term uptrend triggered from the 1.0521 level. While the 1.0829/1.0796 zone continues to hold as support, the pair should build up on the mentioned short term uptrend. On the upside, resistance lies
  SOT  (159   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
So, let's begin). I've read and reviewed a lot of stuff on the net about SOT reports, articles, forums, "ts", etc. It mainly comes down to arguments about who are the NonCommerce, Commerce, which of them rules the market, which reports are better to watch, standard, futures only, combined or new
I have studied technical analysis in Forex Trading for months, as you know that there is no perfect technical indicator that give you winning as 100%. So recently i move on to the fundamental analysis. Although I will discuss about fundamental analysis but I would like to share about indicator that...
The ABC’s of Risk Management Many begin to trade because they want to make a large amount of money with a small initial investment. In the Forex market, where leverage can be extended up to 50 times the value of the trader’s account - this can often be one of the primary drivers to bring new...
Today we will have a major news on aud consumer price index,  . currently aud now in major res level.  better CPI will leads to boost on the currency or it will wait for get down .
i think you can make 150 - 200 pips in a day if you are trading certain currency pairs and you are a good trader, from what i know you can even exceed that under some market conditions, this can not always happen everytime
FA Insights is a daily newsletter from Business Insider that delivers the top news and commentary for investment advisors. A holiday season survival guide (JP Morgan Asset Management) The holidays provide the chance to spend some quality time with your family. However, sometimes you might end up...
[Deleted]
Hello is there any way to remove the default indicator from MT4
Hello coders, I have done the basicas I my EA. I'm having trouble finishing it off. At the moment it opens multiple entries before te first ones exited. The things I need finished: 1. Open only one trade at a time. 2. Lot size should be calculated at 2% of balance in relation to stop lose 3....
USDJPY: With price action remaining weak and vulnerable to the downside, USDJPY eyes further downside pressure. This price development is coming on the back of its failed attempts on the upside. While the pair holds below its key resistance zone at 123.66/74 levels, further weakness is likely. On...
Is there a way to programmatically search news items that appear on the News TAB on the Terminal window? tnx
  Change account  (1)
Does anyone know how to change the account (trading account that is registered for the copy trade signal) from mql5 signal?
  Daily trading ideas  (95   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Trade Ideas For EUR/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD - UBS EUR/USD:The pair didn't manage to break below 1.0800 yesterday and remains above here today. We prefer the short side but would only get involved on the extremes. Buyers will emerge above 1.0750 and sellers will be lined up around 1...
Hello everyone, I have a question : How to develop a new object item under the menu "Insert -- Objects", such as "Cycle Lines". I want to have one but with two different interval perriod parameters. Thanks!
XLips a unique trading system which is able to generate an average of 300-400 pips every day teymfreyme M5. Its signals are not redrawn, and their accuracy is close to 99% To test this trading system and you can now. It is attached to the post! Download for free: xlpips.ex4
  Hma histo  (5)
Hello! I already have an indicator of HMA (20) and HMA (35) I wonder where I can find indicators HMA (65) and HMA (125)? Thanks!