Metatrader build 4245 (21 Mar 2025) is not showing indicator lines

After this update, indicators are not displayed in the chart anymore. The indicator seems to be working in background.

Anyone else ?

Files:

I have MT5 build 4244, and no problem for me.

Aristides Almeida:

After this update, indicators are not displayed in the chart anymore. The indicator seems to be working in background.

Anyone else ?

please use stable build 4240, Beta builds are released for testing purpose

Arpit T #:

please use stable build 4240, Beta builds are released for testing purpose

Where have you seen that this version is beta ?

Solved. Number of maximum bars was set to unlimited. Changing to a smaller number solved the problem.

I
Aristides Almeida #:
Solved. Number of maximum bars was set to unlimited. Changing to a smaller number solved the problem.
I believed, somehow the update changed this set, because I never used it as unlimited

and ... for my surprise, MT5 just updated the build again. Build 4260 22 Mar 2024 ... It seems it is working fine ... so far

In the MT5 page, the latest version released was 4230 in March 7 2024 ... But I was sure I was using the stable version ... In the last 2 weeks, it upadted at least 5 times ... But version info does not indicate it is beta ...

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes

What's new in MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Preparations are underway for the launch of Nasdaq market data subscriptions. Right from the platform, traders will be able to access real-time quotes and deep price histories for hundreds of financial instruments from one of the largest exchanges.

Aristides Almeida #:

In the MT5 page, the latest version released was 4230 in March 7 2024 ... But I was sure I was using the stable version ... In the last 2 weeks, it upadted at least 5 times ... But version info does not indicate it is beta ...

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes

According to release notes page 4230 is stable version, 4260 is not rolled out yet.

Arpit T #:

According to release notes page 4230 is stable version, 4260 is not rolled out yet.

Sure ... But I never asked for using beta versions ... It shouldn't update so ...

For me, on external VPS, after 3 or 4 days without VPS see,  the Mt4 was offline. After update mt4, all mql4 folder was restore, it was all clear without experts, without indicators, .set .... Like a new installation. Only history was good.

This new update is rare

Reason: