Use of purchased EAs in a fee-based signal

I would like to know whether it is allowed to use purchased EAs in a fee-based signal.

I have read all relevant T&Cs but I am still in doubt.

The rules of EA usage states that they are for personal use only but I did not find anything explicit about this topic in the Signal Provision terms and conditions.

An official clarification by MQL would be appreciated.

Yes you can, MQL5.com administrators have said so recently in another post.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Yes you can, MQL5.com administrators have said so recently in another post.

Thanks for your help. Do you know in which page of the Forum I can find that answer from the MQL5 admins?

Jose Miguel Fraile Ordonez #:

Thanks for your help. Do you know in which page of the Forum I can find that answer from the MQL5 admins?

I can't seem to find it, but it was said by a MQL5.com administrator and I can confirm it.

Its allowed ? Neat!

What are the naming rules however ? I mean i can namedrop in the description i guess but i guess i cannot give it the same name as the product right ?

So i can buy a 1400$ product and sell the signal for 30$ and mention in the description which product is used .

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Its allowed ? Neat!

What are the naming rules however ? I mean i can namedrop in the description i guess but i guess i cannot give it the same name as the product right ?

So i can buy a 1400$ product and sell the signal for 30$ and mention in the description which product is used .

There are Moderators/users with different opinion,  read the thread.

Dominik Christian Egert #:
There are Moderators/users with different opinion,  read the thread.

Thanks i asked the admin there.

Reason: