Find out what's new at MQL5.com!

MQL5.community is growing every day and in less than 2 years our site has changed beyond recognition. Today the mql5.com website includes the following sections:

• Documentation to the MQL5 language.
  • Code Base with hundreds of indicators, Expert Advisors and scripts in MQL5.
  • Articles on various subjects to help you study the language for programming trading strategies.
  • Automated Trading Championship with its unique statistical information and material for research.
  • Jobs for the developers of programs in MQL4 and MQL5, as well as the place for ordering required solutions for traders who do not have programming skills.
  • The Market of ready made products for the MetaTrader 5, which are available right from the terminal with one mouse click.
  • Signals of trading strategies monitored on our website (to be launched soon).
  • Forum for communication and exchange of ideas among authors of automated trading systems.

However, regular visitors of the MQL5.community site already know about these convenient and useful services, and try to follow all interesting updates. Every registered member of the community can subscribe to new articles, Code Base publications, etc. in his or her Profile.

We decided to simplify this procedure and have implemented the ability to subscribe to updates directly from the relevant section. Now you don't need to search for the desired option in your Profile - just click on the "Subscribe" button and the engine of our forum will remember your choice.

Subscribe to updates and keep up to date with all news at MQL5.com!

I would like to suggest that you guys create a "Suggestions box" where the users of your growing community can provide feedback for new tools or for improving existing ones. I have read on this forum, several opinions on the need for you to listen to your customers.

I for one would like to suggest the "backward" button in the strategy tester. I have wasted many hours trying to see what my Ea does at certain candles...this requires the capacity to go forward and backward. Several people [here and here] have pointed to the need of this key missing function.

Greetings I'm having a problem linking my accounts MT5 and  EA robot all the time when I try it says that my logging details are incorrect I have changed my password many times now but still and when I check my mt5 certificate is not there  for my server can you please advice me what to do to sort this error please.

Ntshoshomultipurpose #:
Greetings I'm having a problem linking my accounts MT5 and  EA robot all the time when I try it says that my logging details are incorrect I have changed my password many times now but still and when I check my mt5 certificate is not there  for my server can you please advice me what to do to sort this error please.

Post a screenshot of what you see in the Journal tab of your MT5 terminal.

Reason: