Webmoney is failed. Payment system declined the transaction. - page 9

Azeez Adekunle Isola #:

I only can withdraw with webmoney. thats the only way i can do. i am providing 2 families and now i cant earn money. i like to be patient but how should i feed people ? with patience ?

i am asking the moderators to send our complain to the office and solve this problem ASAP. i really appreciate your work and wait for the results. thanks

Sorry bro

We have same issue

Nebal S I Saloul #:

No

I don't have any friend has European WebMoney account 

do you have?

did you try withdraw to WebMoney?

I don't have

Pls any one who have gotten response from support department on way forward on this webmoney issue

Is The WebMoney withdrawal method already operational?

Why hasn’t this been fixed yet? 

Why are the moderators not saying anything? 

This is not right! 

#Bring_back_Web-money 🙏

Chioma Obunadike #:

This is not right! 

#Bring_back_Web-money 🙏

Because moderators have nothing to do with that issue.

Only MetaQuotes can, maybe, fix it.

Chioma Obunadike #:

This is not right! 

#Bring_back_Web-money 🙏

My friend. I am originally Iranian. My country has experienced severe sanctions for over forty years. I am not even allowed to enroll as MQL seller with my national ID.

Let me share with you my experience:

"Sanctions that are affecting normal people like you and me, will never be removed."

So please find another solution for withdrawal or simply quit your MQL seller status.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

My friend. I am originally Iranian. My country has experienced severe sanctions for over forty years. I am not even allowed to enroll as MQL seller with my national ID.

Let me share with you my experience:

"Sanctions that are affecting normal people like you and me, will never be removed."

So please find another solution for withdrawal or simply quit your MQL seller status.

Bro my country is not facing sanctions in any way, our issue is withdrawal, we can withdraw freely on webmoney, our issue is just with MQL5 which I know they can resolve if they want..

Am having same issue, payment system decline, please we need help to withdraw via webmoney

Paschal Uchenna Ugwu #: Am having same issue, payment system decline, please we need help to withdraw via webmoney
It has already been stated multiple times on this and several other threads. We cannot help you here. Only the service desk can help you. Or maybe you should contact Webmoney support instead.
Reason: