Webmoney is failed. Payment system declined the transaction. - page 2

Yashar Seyyedin #:
Maybe they establish crypto payment.

The administration said that this would definitely not happen in the foreseeable future.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

Did this solution work for you? I mean changing the country name? Isn't it against the rules to do that?

I don't know if it against the rules, but there is no another way

visa card and master card and paypal are not allowed in our countries

the bank way it difficult , because the minimum withdrawal is 3000$

webmoney is the only way, I hope from mql5.com to add PerfectMoney or crypto withdraw

Vladislav Boyko #:

The administration said that this would definitely not happen in the foreseeable future.

PerfectMoney is good, I hope they add it

Yashar Seyyedin #:
Freelancers should go on a strike. Maybe they establish crypto payment.

go on a strike? seriously how many people have a problem with withdraws!! it may be 0.01% of the users. Even if I was an admin I would not trip about such an issue occurring to the minority of the minority of the users

I think a lot of users use PayPal but for a few us coming from countries where such service is restricted we are doomed because Mastercard's and visa doesn't seem to work on withdraws from this site I think webmoney has just joined the list

Omega J Msigwa #:

go on a strike? seriously how many people have a problem with withdraws!! it may be 0.01% of the users. Even if I was an admin I would not trip about such an issue occurring to the minority of the minority of the users

I think a lot of users use PayPal but for a few us coming from countries where such service is restricted we are doomed because Mastercard's and visa doesn't seem to work on withdraws from this site I think webmoney has just joined the list

Strike was a joke my friend. 

In fact freelancing for minimum income is the business of doomed countries. 

The good countries are customers here. Not sellers.

Omega J Msigwa #:

I have been making withdrawals through Visa/MasterCard for years and at least for me they are instantaneous (I am Spanish).

Omega J Msigwa #:

0.01%

I am sure the percent is a lot more than 0.01%

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

I have been making withdrawals through Visa/MasterCard for years and at least for me they are instantaneous (I am Spanish).

Peoples in Europe didn't face any problem in withdrawal.

visa and master card, PayPal, webmoney (allowed)

but Asia and Africa did

Nebal S I Saloul #:

Peoples in Europe didn't face any problem in withdrawal.

visa and master card, PayPal, webmoney (allowed)

but Asia and Africa did

Facts, people in Europe don't understand what we are talking about

Yashar Seyyedin #:
I changed country and it failed... :(
It worked for two days and stopped. I don't know why it suddenly stopped
Reason: