MT4 response is slow after adding EA to the charts.

MT4 terminal getting slow after I install the EA to the charts ( its basically a trade manager). If I remove the EA then MT4 works well. 

I noted this isn't with respect to the particular EA, I tried with another EA as well its the same issue and works well after removing it from the chart. 

any help is much appreciated!!

Please explain what you mean by " MT4 terminal getting slow ".

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.

In future please post in the correct section.

I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Keith Watford #:

Please explain what you mean by " MT4 terminal getting slow ".

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.

In future please post in the correct section.

I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

I can't switch charts, takes very long to switch to different symbol when using EA and happens in a fraction of a time switching symbols when no EA installed.

forexsahar #:

I can't switch charts, takes very long to switch to different symbol when using EA and happens in a fraction of a time switching symbols when no EA installed.

Possibly your EA has a very large loop being executed.

Keith Watford #:

Possibly your EA has a very large loop being executed.

ok, its not one... but couple of other EA's too I tried its an same issue. any resolution ?

forexsahar #: ok, its not one... but couple of other EA's too I tried its an same issue. any resolution ?

If all those EAs were coded by you or the same coder, then they may all suffer from the similar problems in their lack of efficiency.

What are you computer specifications—RAM, CPU, etc.?

forexsahar: MT4 terminal getting slow after I install the EA to the charts ( its basically a trade manager). If I remove the EA then MT4 works well.

It isn't your EA that is the problem. EAs run in their own thread. If you switch symbols the EA would be forcefully terminated after 2½ second.

It is the EA's badly written indicators, that is/are slowing down the terminal.

forexsahar #:

Try this 
Reason: