how check minimum equity with server

Hi 

I need check minimum equity of 10 account per day . 

It is not possible to install expert on metatraders , but it is possible use password & investor password .

How can I do this? 

Track AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_EQUITY)  and AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE) of each account. These numbers are available for indicators on an "investor-account"

thanks for reply

there is 10 similar account , it is not possible install metatrader on my system and run account .

I need cloud monitoring system like myFxBook or mql5 . 

myFxBook not show min Equity and slow update in auto update mode ( EA mode not useful because not possible to install expert on account ) ,

mql5 not any api for receive data in my server .

masoudnfd #: thanks for reply. there is 10 similar account , it is not possible install metatrader on my system and run account. I need cloud monitoring system like myFxBook or mql5. myFxBook not show min Equity and slow update in auto update mode ( EA mode not useful because not possible to install expert on account ), mql5 not any api for receive data in my server .

For MT5 you may be able to use Python to log into each account one at a time, at regular intervals, and check the equity of each account.

You can also do something similar with an MQL EA and starting the terminal via a command line, which should work on both MT4 and MT5.

Fernando Carreiro #:

For MT5 You may be able to use Python to log into each account one at a time, at regular intervals, and check the equity of each account.

You can also do something similar with an MQL EA and starting the terminal via a command line, which should work on both MT4 and MT5.

thanks for the reply
Please introduce a source for further study.

masoudnfd #: thanks for the reply. Please introduce a source for further study.

The "source"? It is called the "documentation" ...

masoudnfd #:

thanks for reply

there is 10 similar account , it is not possible install metatrader on my system and run account .

I need cloud monitoring system like myFxBook or mql5 . 

myFxBook not show min Equity and slow update in auto update mode ( EA mode not useful because not possible to install expert on account ) ,

mql5 not any api for receive data in my server .

So what is your access to the account? Have you asked the broker? Maybe PowerShell would do this job?

Carl Schreiber #:
So what is your access to the account? Have you asked the broker? Maybe PowerShell would do this job?

access to the account with user & pass or investor pass . 

masoudnfd #:

access to the account with user & pass or investor pass . 

Why can't you install mt4? How do you access the account? Is it thru Metatrader App?

ADELYN CASTILLO #:

Why can't you install mt4? How do you access the account? Is it thru Metatrader App?

the number of account (minimum) 10  in same broker .

Reason: