Can I make 770 euro 1 million euros for 4 months, provided that the deposit and withdrawal will be equal to (expense cent)

• 61% (35)
  • 9% (5)
  • 30% (17)
Total voters: 57

if you can, you will not be posting this

you are already enjoying life

:) 

doshur:

if you can, you will not be posting this

you are already enjoying life

:) 

Yes, I have not done this. You are right-:)

Yes it might be possible but the question is will your broker allow you to withdraw it? People do scalp and make tens of thousands from double digits in a few weeks but the story is the same. The broker acts up when its withdrawing time. So be careful with the strategies you are using and ensure they adhere to your broker's anti-scalping rules. Some I know don't accept closing trades below a certain number of pips in profit if the trade hasn't been there for at least a certain number of minutes.

Who is responsible for 3 option. Succeeded like you?

start with a retail online broker by depositing less $1000 - withdraw small amounts ($250 or less),just enough to pay a few bills, until the account is around $10,000.

at the $10,000 level move to larger type bank (Citi-Bank,etc) and get a dedicated connection to their servers, build account to around $1,000,000.

at the $1,000,000 level you can move to one of the Major Banks,these are the ones the Central Banks deal with. this will take you off the internet type of connection, you need to spend $10,000's on equipment, security,accountants,etc. from here the sky is the limit you can make and move as much as you like. one exception to all this is if you live in the US you will have to move thanks to Dodd-Frank .

of course all this depends on perfect money management, nerves of steel, and great programming skills.

Good Luck

I think, virtually everything is possible, especially if we consider option 2 of your poll... Anyway such things happen only once in decade and barely predictable ;-)

I was thinking of subscribing to your Million euros signal, but eventually changed my mind. At least, for now. No offense, but I think signal is way too risky. With such a small deposit of X,XXX you shouldn't be trading with such a big lot size, especially in XAUUSD instrument.

Small instrument move in opposite direction and... you'll be starting from scratch.

Good Luck, anyway. Let's see how you progress in 4 months.

I agree that for a given amount of the deposit is too risk, but after all, the goal is high. At the other risk score a hundred times smaller.

you should gamble game

Responding to version 3, explain why think so.
Reason: