If it's not a GRAAL then what is

Six months of work on realising my idea and I ended up with a super profitable Expert Advisor. When my friends and I finished it and tested it, we almost fell off our chairs. I know one thing, I have not searched the Internet for Expert Advisor with similar idea but I have never found it. If anyone is interested in buying it, please write to xxYY@xxxx.xx

Files:

synex:

If anyone is interested in buying this product, please contact xxYY@xxxx.xx. I can send you the stats.

You'd better set your stats by opening prices and not by ticks.

If you don't want the topic to be deleted, please remove the address from the body of the email in the profile.

MetaDriver:

It's better to set the stats by opening prices rather than by ticks.

And remove the address from the body of the email in the profile if you don't want the topic to be deleted.

You - yourself - wipe his rYklama in your reply...:-Р

synex:

If it's nota"grail", I can improve performance several times over, drop a tipster a line or post it here.

storm:

If it's not a "grail", I can improve performance several times over, drop a tipster a line or post it here.

I've already tested it myself about 1500 times with different settings (I had to hide the settings themselves). I'll post more stats for the last six months today

synex:

I've already tested it myself about 1500 times with different settings (I had to hide the settings themselves). I'll post more stats from the last six months today

You should at least post the demo stats, otherwise it's bullshit.

what strategy is it based on?

Why are you selling it? Put it on real and in 12 years you'll get $900 out of $100!

DC2008:

Why are you selling it? Put it on real and in 12 years you'll get $900 out of $100!

I want to sell it and I want to accumulate some solid capital. I want to sell it as a fundraiser and I am not the only one who did it, I want to make some profit with 4 other people too.

sever31:
what strategy is it based on?

I'm sorry, but if I write this, six months of work will go down the drain.

for example at least like this )

Files:
Reason: