Difference between manual and automated trading in MT4 for DCs

Greetings all. I have a question: if DTs can distinguish between manual and automatic, how? I've heard that automatic trading sets magic 0 by default and manual trading does not set it at all. Is it true and what do you think or know about it?

Search at the top, there have been many threads about it...

The developers of MT4 have repeatedly claimed that on the server of the brokerage company it is allegedly impossible to establish how an order was opened (placed) - manually or by an advisor.

However, common sense suggests the opposite. If the dealer can disable advisors on a certain account, this means that the dealer (or the server) knows perfectly well that there was an attempt to open a position automatically.

It is an odd (to put it mildly) position of the developers - to deny the obvious in this situation.

Even if we suppose the improbable, that the "basic" version of the MT4 server does not contain such an option (of determining the auto-order), then it certainly exists in the package of applications and options. Otherwise, the dealer would not be able to prohibit the work of Expert Advisors.

//----------------

Magik can easily be set manually as well.

rid:

The developers of MT4 have repeatedly claimed that on the server of the brokerage company it is allegedly impossible to establish how an order was opened (placed) - manually or by an advisor.

However, common sense suggests just the opposite. If the dealer can disable advisors on a certain account, this means that it (the dealer) knows perfectly well that there was an attempt to open a position automatically.

The developers' position (to put it mildly) is strange - to deny the obvious in this situation.

The management of the Vodokanal claims that they cannot forbid residents of the city or even one house to use (consume) cold water.

Although common sense suggests just the opposite. If the plumber can shut off the pipe, it means that he (the plumber) perfectly registers the attempt to open the tap in the house.

It is a strange (to put it mildly) position of the Vodokanal to deny the obvious in this situation.

rid:

Even assuming the unbelievable that the "basic" version of the MT4 server does not have such an option (auto-order definitions), it is certainly present in the application package and options. Otherwise, the dealer would not be able to prohibit the operation of EAs.

It is absent. You should not make up something that does not exist. Otherwise there will be a ban until you find such an option.

BARS:
Search at the top, there have been many threads about it...

please tell me what to put in the query. I haven't found anything.

An incorrect comparison. Not to the point.

Trying to get out of it.

You can also tell me that mt4 doesn't allow the dealer to include slippage for the client when opening a position.

rid:

Even assuming the unbelievable that the "basic" version of the MT4 server does not have such an option (auto-order definitions), it is certainly present in the application package and options. Otherwise the dealer could not prohibit the work of Expert Advisors.

Again speculating on what you do not know, but you have an opinion? :)

rid:

An incorrect comparison. Not to the point.

Trying to get out of it.

You can also tell me that mt4 doesn't allow the dealer to include a worse slippage for the client when opening a position.

No point in continuing the conversation. Ban.

rid:

Tell me that mt4 does not allow the dealer to include slippage for the client when opening a position.

What's more, all of forex is a big scam designed to take away V. Pupkin's hundred quid.

Rosh:
It's not there. Don't make up something that doesn't exist. Otherwise there will be a ban until you find such an option.

If you place an order manually, you have to confirm it manually, although the order has already been executed.

Isn't that a signal for the DC?

Reason: