Attention: New version of the profile.

We continue working on improving the MQL4.community website for the sake of usability.

Today we have launched a new version of the user profile in our forum:

You can now easily upload your own photo. This will betray you better communication.

Image editor, allows you to edit your image without any third-party software. You can enlarge, reduce or move the image. Anything that doesn't fit in the window will be automatically cut out.

.BMP doesn't eat it up

sabluk >> :
.BMP is not chewed up.

Non-standard BMPs may be skipped. Try JPG.

MetaQuotes >> :

Non-standard BMPs can be skipped. Try JPG.

Yes, I made a PNG.

JPG on small avatar face blurs

Thank you, very nice innovation. Also quite original =) At least I've never seen an avatar photo cropped directly on the site before.

A photo is an avatar? I thought an avatar was an avatar and a photo was a photo. eh

GarF1eld >> :

A photo is an avatar? I thought an avatar was an avatar and a photo was a photo.

Avatar will automatically be a thumbnail photo.

The picture editor is certainly an interesting thing.... Avatars.... Is it not in your plans to implement a private messaging service? Among other things, it would allow to relieve the forum of idle chatter and "intercoms"...

Figar0 >> :

The picture editor is certainly an interesting thing.... Avatars.... Is it not in your plans to implement a private messaging service? Among other things, it would allow to relieve the forum of idle chatter and "intercoms"...

It's been under active development for a few days now. We've decided to seriously upgrade the profiles: it will be possible to have private discussions (this will probably be next week) and organize your own file repositories with differentiated access (later).

Renat >> :

>> it will be possible to have private discussions

hope you can protect us from spam bots

sabluk >> :

>> I hope you can protect us from spam bots.

At least an ignore list to avoid seeing private messages from undesirable individuals.

Reason: