A serious question about the programme

Tell me, gentlemen developers...
Will the following bug be eliminated in the future:
When the Expert Advisor is running, it generates Alerts. If my program window (MT) is minimized or in the background (not visible), when I go to it, I see only Alert on the screen! :(
What am I supposed to do? I have Alert, but I don't see the situation on the market until I close Alert! Same with opening an order with confirmation. My order is open, then wait and see what I have to push!

I have no idea!

Uh-huh, uh-huh.
I'm having problems at this point too.
Something similar I tried to say here "Questions on MQL4" of 07.11.05 21:42.
I can also add that:
MessageBox is displayed as a separate button at the bottom of the desktop and is not visible when MT is opened full screen.
All attempts to control MT from the menu will fail until the MessageBox is closed.

Will the following feature be removed in the future:
Yes, really inconvenient

MessageBox is displayed as a separate button at the bottom of the desktop and is not visible when MT is opened full screen.
All attempts to control MT from the menu will fail until the MessageBox is closed.

this can be bypassed by checking "always on top" flag in Msgbox - then it will be visible even when MT is open

Well, it's OK to manage, if only the programme was visible! And that would be good.

I didn't quite understand the problem. i tried to reproduce the situation. i ran the expert with alerts and minimised the terminal. when the alert appeared, i called up the context menu on the taskbar and quietly deployed the client terminal. isn't that the case with you?

I didn't quite understand the problem. i tried to reproduce the situation. i ran the expert with alerts and minimised the terminal. when the alert appears, i called up the context menu on the taskbar and quietly deployed the client terminal. isn't this the case with you?
but just the left button on the minimised window? Only the alert appears, there is no MT window.

but just the left button on the minimised window? Only the alert appears, there is no MT window.

Isn't it difficult to press the right button?

Hmmm... I'll try it that way now (if there's an alert). But, agree, it's still a "through the back porch" move. ;)

Isn
't it hard to press the right-hand button?
Maybe it's your favourite, too =) It just doesn't make it any easier...

Is it possible to create SELL and BUY???? hotkeys in MT4 directly or in an Expert Advisor

Is it possible to create SELL and BUY???? hotkeys in MT4 directly or in an Expert Advisor

you can write a script and assign a key to it )
Reason: