Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 8

See DRAW_COLOR_CANDLES, that's what you need.

Rosh:

See DRAW_COLOR_CANDLES, that's what you need.
Great! Thanks. I think I can take it from here.

There is a structure MqlTradeRequest to form a trade request. It has a variable of ENUM_ORDER_TYPE_FILLING type - Type of order by execution. All available variants of this variable are listed here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/tradingconstants/orderproperties#enum_order_type_filling there are 3 variants but in my code I use ORDER_FILLING_AON - all or nothing. The description of ORDER_FILLING_FOK also says all or nothing.

That's whyI have a question: ORDER_FILLING_AON is equal to ORDER_FILLING_FOK or not and where does ORDER_FILLING_AON come from ? I did not find this value in the language description but I always come across it parsing somebody else's code.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

There are minor changes in MQL5 language:

Examples in articles and Code base have been corrected in this regard.

Rosh:

Yep, thanks. That's what I thought, but still wanted confirmation in the form of an authoritative opinion.

Rosh:

+would like to put this in changelist, not scour the whole forum looking for what to change to. Or have a separate paragraph in the help, which will list all the renaming.

Good afternoon. I am currently sketching a new trading robot and in the process of creative flying came across the following questions.

The robot uses indicators StdDev and BB_Price_Channel (they are freely available in CodeBase). The question is as follows. In MQL5, is there a possibility to manipulate the tick (and candlestick close) values of those indicators?

For example If StdDev > 0.0013 then ........... (where 0.0013 is the value drawn by the indicator on the chart).

If BB_Price_Channel > 50 then.........(I mean the candlesticks it draws on the chart above 50 and below -50)

How do I get 0.0013 and -50 out of these indicators?

2. I did not find the StdDev indicator in the MQL5 Wizard. Are there plans to add it? By the way, I have not found the principle of interaction between indicators, and I do not quite understand how signals occur between them (I see only standard settings for period, shifts, etc... I don't understand, they are all set up for crossover by default, or what?)

3. I work at Alfa forex, there is a night swap. My forex robot always closes position every day and opens a new one at 24 hrs. Can you please advise how trading systems will behave? Probably I should do some additional stuff to keep my robot from going crazy?

4. I've had a look at my handbook, I've solved the problems for the 5th grade and the logical programs. So, I`ve mastered the material, but I've opened MQL5 and I`ve sat....... like a sheep at the new gates........ If I've got a question, are there really some people who started to study this language from scratch and in a month or three they came to some results, even though I don't know anything about programming? Are there such people? Encourage me or I'll give up...... Give advice on how to start without a textbook? Read the articles, but I did not find anything there on my questions from Item 1 May all the same will be a textbook someday? It can be sold, in general a really useful thing..........

vra:I read the articles but did not find any answer to my question from section 1. It can be sold, in general it is a really useful thing..........

Have you looked at these?

vra:

Now a question, are there really any people here who started from scratch to learn this language and came up with something in a month or three, with zero knowledge of programming? Are there such people? Encourage me or I'll give up...... Give advice on how to start without a textbook? Read the articles, but I did not find anything there on my questions from Item 1 May all the same will be a textbook someday? It can be sold, generally a really useful thing..........

4. There are some. At least in my face. In a month and a half - first own indicator, then - two months on the expert, a month to prepare for the championship and successfully pass the selection. So everything is manageable.

It's easy to get started. Take an article that describes the construction of any indicator and, based on this scheme, build something that is interesting to you. Even if it is a one-buffer standard deviation. And from there, it will drag on.

1. See the iCustom() function - create a handle of the indicator you need. ThenCopyBuffer() to retrieve the required values.

Probably, you should first understand what existing bonuses would make a particular EA go crazy, and then add new ones :)

In one article there was a reference to a class of signals for crossing 2 MAs, located in the standard library. There is no such thing in my terminal, or am I dumb? Can you tell me where to download it?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартная библиотека - Документация по MQL5
Reason: