1200 subscribers!!!

Boy, can you imagine the money! One thousand two hundred times thirty, equals thirty-six thousand dollars! Multiply by sixty and two million one hundred and sixty thousand rubles! A month? This is the result of life. Passive income is top. Something to strive for. A dream of last resort after sufficient active earnings.
One thing I don't understand. Why there are not more subscribers? There are millions of traders.
Thoughts aloud

Ivan Butko:
God, can you imagine what dough! One thousand two hundred times thirty, equals thirty-six thousand dollars! Multiply by sixty and two million one hundred and sixty thousand rubles! This is the result of life. Passive income is top. Something to strive for. A dream of last resort after enough active earnings.
One thing I can't understand. Why is not more? There are millions of traders.
Thoughts aloud
Keep calm and omnipresent

He has a cent account in his office. And the payment is still in full bucks?

Vladimir Tkach:
He has a cent account in his manager's office. And the payment is still in full dollars?
I did not even think about it. I join the question

Vladimir Tkach:
He has a cent account in his manager's office. Will I still pay in big bucks?
Ivan Butko:
I did not even think about it. I join to your question.
Yes. No matter what the cent account is, subscription price is specified in dollars. I checked it on my signal.

...45% drawdown and 7-10% profit

His strategy is as follows:

-- entry limiters (euro, pound) -- share with martin not aggressive, averaging.

-- When the price goes up, he closes profits without waiting for the average level.

-- It is not very often, about two or two per day.

This is approximately the style of all Expert Advisors of the famous mechanics in the Market.

The difference between losing or not losing depends on the aggressiveness of the deposit and the luck.

If the strong movement is not in his favor, then either the loss or the drawdown will be guaranteed.

The reason of interest in the signal - the number of subscribers - is nothing more than a "crowd effect".

And how it is in reality - it is not clear - because there is nothing attractive and ordinary in the signal at all.

I tried to figure out the truth of "subscribers" figure from "subscribers" figure in achievements -- but it's not clear there, because the figure for the week grows by more than the number of subscribers.

Somewhere there is his interview in August, it shows the stats at that time and the number of subscribers at 180 -- but as of August-month -- only 1 review -- whether that's possible, it's not clear.

The second point -- he has another signal, like PAMM -- zero subscribers there -- is such an imbalance possible, I don't know too.

p.s. As for me, then https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Не_верю!

p.s.2. Several times for some reason, the statistics of his signal was cut off and started from August. So the signal, despite the number of subscribers, returned to the second top ten in the rating. That is, according to the Service's rating, if you rate his signal purely as "signal quality" -- there are signals of much higher quality than his.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

If there will be a strong movement not in his favor - then either the withdrawal or closing on the drawdown will be guaranteed.

The same can be said about any TS. There are very decent scalpers in Signals. But once the movement happens, as it was with the franc, they will lose.

Black Swan acts indiscriminately. The 45% drawdown is BREXIT. That is, well, not a systemic, but force majeure drawdown. Profit is systematic, so well done, the author, unambiguously. If he achieves it through averaging, one can only wish him good luck. The approach "averaging is a way to failure, so I will not" is akin to the approach "trading - the game with negative sums, so I will not". Many ideas are in fact abandoned, because they simply do not know how to "cook" them. For example, I haven't tried averaging. Probably wouldn't have worked, but until you try it, you won't know for sure.

"I don't believe it" is a sketch on the service itself.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It has a strategy:

Is there a similar strata in the source code somewhere? Ilan is not stupid.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Correctly stated thoughts. And the more subscribers the more new ones will come and this is utopia. The flaw in the rating calculation. Provider will just trade with smaller and smaller yield, just not to kill previous results, but live at the expense of subscribers. It will continue until either subscribers in bulk will leave him, or the administration will not show any actions to change rating formation.

fxsaber:

Is there such a strat somewhere in the source code? Not stupid Ilan.

A strategy like Ilan is when the size of the share (in lots) is based on the goal in pips.

His lot size is based on Martin (not aggressive martin, i.e. ratio less than 2).

That's why he doesn't have Ilan -- but a regular martin net with limit-drawing and averaging.

None of this is aggressive, and apparently he uses manual entry.

This allows him to hold at about 5-10% a month.

But the risk of going not in his direction is very high. It is visible, if you look at the drawdown chart in his signals, you can see that his grid is constantly falling down.

If you look at the reviews, you can see that people are always telling him "you always go against the trend" - that's why when he has 5% drawdown -- subscribers who see the real purpose of his openings are really starting to panic.

Reason: