Panel not working anymore

Hello

I got a panel that does not work anymore after updates.Is there sth. on the platform-side that must be integrated ?

I get "order rejected (subscription required)"

thank you

Jojo_1:

Hello

I got a panel that does not work anymore after updates.Is there sth. on the platform-side that must be integrated ?

I get "order rejected (subscription required)"

thank you

Updates of what?

You will need to post the code with the problem or speak to the developer otherwise nobody can help

The developer is unable to help , since he only can test on demo - account. There everything seemes to work fine.But on live account it does not.

Updates of the MT5 platform itself ?

Jojo_1 # :

The developer is unable to help , since he only can test on demo - account. There everything seemes to work fine.But on live account it does not.

Updates of the MT5 platform itself ?

In this case, the panel (EA) should display (print messages in the 'Experts' tab) all information about errors. Ask the developer to enable advanced logging and display information in the 'Experts' tab.

I tried to enter an order "manually" with the one click trading tabs inthe upper left corner. Strange ! order was rejected again - (subscription required )

Jojo_1 #:
I tried to enter an order "manually" with the one click trading tabs inthe upper left corner. Strange ! order was rejected again - (subscription required )

In that case it is nothing to do with the EA.

What does the journal log say exactly - copy and paste is best.

If you are sure that you are connected to the broker, then contact them and ask for an explantion.

I' fully subscribed at Eurex there should be no problem.Broker is struggling with that - ongoing process.
Files:
Specs_4.png  83 kb

Anyone here from mql5 side who has an explanation for this behaviour ? Plattform does not execute any order at all ?

Jojo_1 #:
Anyone here from mql5 side who has an explanation for this behaviour ? Plattform does not execute any order at all ?
This is something your broker needs to resolve 

Yes exactly - broker needs to resolve with mql5 developers .Problem : Nobody cares , mql5 guys hide behind chat bots .....

that*s transparent policy , great.

Jojo_1 #:

Yes exactly - broker needs to resolve with mql5 developers .Problem : Nobody cares , mql5 guys hide behind chat bots .....

that*s transparent policy , great.

If you have subscribed via your broker for data services, then any issues with that lay with your broker.

If your broker believes it to be a backend MQL issue they will have direct access to MQ support, they do not need to go via these forums, and MQ are not going to engage with you regarding a broker backend issue.

Reason: