Not able to install EA downloaded from mql5 website

I hade purchased auto trade copier from mql5 website. now if i am reinstalling it is showing installation failed. 

• Check Internet Explorer (it should be installed on your computer by the latest version; I am having version 11).

• Check the build of your MT4 (I am having MT4 build 1350; update MT4 if you are having old build).

• Check your Windows version (some Windows versions are not supported by MT4 and MT5); more details is on this page:
    Limitations to use old builds of MT4/MT5 or old versions of Windows (incl antivirus issue): this page   
  • Check antivirus or firewall (some users reported that MT4 old build had some issue with the Market with avast and some more antivirus programs.

• External VPS: if you are using some external VPS so some VPS providers (for example - Zomro) were blocked from the Market.

• restart your Metatrader and check the product: it may be already installed on your Metatrader (it was happened with me once).

• and it may be some more reasons.
Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program
Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program
  • www.mql5.com
Dear Team, I have downloaded MT5 and MT4 from your website but I am unable to open it...

I tried all possibilities and found that once installed on device deleted and again install then it is not allowing, but if i change the device then it is allowing. so how to reinstall on same device again once deleted

pradyumansinh sodha #:
I tried all possibilities and found that once installed on device deleted and again install then it is not allowing, but if i change the device then it is allowing. so how to reinstall on same device again once deleted
The activation is provided per computer (software + hardware).
If you installed it and deleted so you can install it once again with not a problem at all.

But i m not able to reinstall it again on same device. if i do so then it is saying installation failed

pradyumansinh sodha #:
But i m not able to reinstall it again on same device. if i do so then it is saying installation failed

Delete previous installation (product) and install once again.
You can not install if the product was already installed (you did not delete it), or the activations were finished.

----------------

I provided all possible reasons about this issue.
As no one knows your Metatrader version, your Widows version and any technical details (you did not provide any technicalk data as the proofs) -
you should help by yourself: re-read my preply on this thread and check everything account to the post.

I have deleted the product and then again tried but no luck. also i deleted from community folder all mql4.* and mql5* files and restarted terminal. but still saying installation failed

pradyumansinh sodha #:
I have deleted the product and then again tried but no luck. also i deleted from community folder all mql4.* and mql5* files and restarted terminal. but still saying installation failed

I can repeat:

----------------

I provided all possible reasons about this issue (all possible reasons of this issue which I know and which I found on this forum).
As no one knows your Metatrader version, your Widows version and any technical details (you did not provide any technicalk data as the proofs) -
you should help by yourself: re-read my preply on this thread and check everything account to the post.

Reason: