How can i know the sum of all deposit at account ?

Hi

How can i know the sum of all deposit of account ? 

for example if was many deposit and many trades, how can i know the sum of all the deposit ? 

at the application there is a line "deposit " but how can i know it on EA ? 

You can query the deals

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/tradingconstants/dealproperties

October 2020 i have invested 10,3k euros in MT4 Terminal ( Polis Systems ) ( the name of the account manager=>  Dimitrios Kaliviotis )

December i have requested to refund all the amount plus profits.

So far zero amount has been refund to me .

Is there any body to assist ? 

Ουρανία Θεοδώρου: October 2020 i have invested 10,3k euros in MT4 Terminal

Can not be done. Either you mistakenly deposited in to you MQL5.com account. Or you deposited into your broker's account; ask them as no one here has any connection to your broker.

Ουρανία Θεοδώρου:

October 2020 i have invested 10,3k euros in MT4 Terminal ( Polis Systems ) ( the name of the account manager=>  Dimitrios Kaliviotis )

December i have requested to refund all the amount plus profits.

So far zero amount has been refund to me .

Is there any body to assist ? 

Ourania, you have invested money with a broker, managed by an account manager, so you need to contact them.

If there is no way to contact them, contact the regulating authority of your broker and find a good lawyer.

The Greek names of the broker and the account manager, indicate that they are based in Greece or Cyprus, so it shouldn't be difficult to find their details.

Metatrader 4 is the software used for trading and Metaquotes (MQL5.com) is the company that developes that software and it has nothing to do with your money or your broker.

How much is there on my account 89899093 please

89899093 Jacob:
How much is there on my account 89899093 please

What account do you mean, your MQL5 account or your trading account?

If you mean your MQL5 account, you can see it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/89899093/accounting

He doesn't understand the difference between Metaquotes and a Broker.

Metaquotes is the software in use, it's like your email program.

Your email address is hosted by ie googlemail.com, your hoster is your broker.

Reason: