Paypal payment option

I usually used Paypal to purchase products and services on MQL5. Today i noticed there is no more PayPal option as payment. Anyone else have this problem?

ParamitaSI:
I usually used Paypal to purchase products and services on MQL5. Today i noticed there is no more PayPal option as payment. Anyone else have this problem?
yes, support team said they have technical issue!

Emad:
yes, support team said they have technical issue!

I wrote to support too. Didnt get the respnse jet. Hopefully they solve this issue asap. Thank you for you answer.

This is really worrying.  Technical issues would be quite unlikely be the reason for unavailability.

Would be more that PayPal doesnt want to continue working with mql5...  We all know the reasons for that...

grobbrecht:

This is really worrying.  Technical issues would be quite unlikely be the reason for unavailability.

Would be more that PayPal doesnt want to continue working with mql5...  We all know the reasons for that...

It can only be technical issues.

I have withdrawn money using PayPal in the last few days, so withdrawing is working ok. Just not deposits.

When will this be fixed?

Paul Anscombe:

I have used it today

Today? Did you see paypal option in top-up MQL5 Services? not withdrawal.

I can't see paypal option now..

codesks:

Today? Did you see paypal option in top-up MQL5 Services? not withdrawal.

I can't see paypal option now..

oops,, I was referring to withdraw not deposit sorry for the confusion 

As far as I can tell, the Paypal withdrawal option has still not returned. This is very concerning because my banks won't allow withdrawal via cards and the Webmoney services aren't available in the US...you know, because it's based out of Russia and we apparently can't get along and play nice. So now I need to stop all my computers that have been running the Metatrader tester agent and find some other way to make a little cash while running my PCs. 

Its gone again ?

paypal it's gone and this is a huge problem for clients and sellers.  No sells after paypal it's gone. I hope they will put it back otherwise it will be better to find another way to work...

Reason: