Issues depositing funds from credit card (safecharge)

Hi,

I am willing to buy some tools from Market and trying to topup my account here using SafeCharge option. But my VISA card is being declined for some reason, even though it works perfectly fine on other websites.

Any help would be appreciated.

It was reported same issue 2 days ago on rus part of the forum (so - hope someone reported to the service desk for example) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Problems when replenishing the MQL payment balance via Yandex.Money

Sergey Lebedev , 2019/08/12 21:41

I tried to contact Safecharge - there is not even an end-user support service there. Therefore, you need to hollow MQ, so that they either change the provider, or make it work according to the declared level of service.

Sergey Golubev:

It was reported same issue 2 days ago on rus part of the forum (so - hope someone reported to the service desk for example) - 

Thanks for your reply.

I do not understand Russian, but it is good to know that I am not the only one with this issue.

I would report it to servicedesk myself, but I do not even have such an option in my profile...

Shouldn't you be asking your card provider? They are the ones "declining."

William Roeder:
Shouldn't you be asking your card provider? They are the ones "declining."
Well, as I mentioned before, the card works just perfect with other sites.

averagejoe: Well, as I mentioned before, the card works just perfect with other sites.

Irrevalent. Some banks stop international charges for fear of fraud. Call them!

William Roeder:

Irrevalent. Some banks stop international charges for fear of fraud. Call them!

thanks

Seems like I got a respond from servicedesk, but I can not see it.

There is "bug" icon in the top right hand sight of the screen, but when I click on it, I get 404 error, probably because there is NO servicedesk section in my profile.

The original message was sent to MQ via contacts form found in the site footer.

Please, help. How to see their response?

Reason: