Problem with Market Watch Window

Hello,

I have a problem with the Market Watch Window. I think I double click somewhere and now is tiny and I don't know how to get the big again.

Maximize doesn't work

Open and close don't work (ctrl+m)

Grab it by the sides and try to resize doesn't work either!

Anyone know how to make it the big again, attach on the left side of the terminal as when is after the first time we enter the terminal after installation? I'm using MT5.

Files:

Make your Metatrader's window to be smaller, and after that - move Market Watch window by mouse on the left side.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My Market Watch is not stationary and I can't lock it into the screen

Sergey Golubev, 2019.02.11 12:29

You can move Market Watch by mouse to the left side of Metatrader (not left side of the chart; it should be on the left side of Metatrader) on the place were it should be for example.

Just doubleclick the header.

I have the same problem. Neither moving to the left side nor double click the header doesn't help. I think it's a bug in Linux version of MT5.

same as -pybug- in Linux-debian

I also have this problem, if someone has a solution, please tell me

Hi, Has anybody had issues using a Mac with MT5. When using a Mac instead of right clicking you use ctrl and the touch pad to select. This is not working on the charts or the market watch section. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: