new bar on the chart

Please add resource to add CANDLES to the graphic on method ObjectCreate(ChartID(), object_name,OBJ_CANDLES, 0, time, price)

or Newbar to create new bar on the graphic.

Marcio Sales Santana:

Please add resource to add CANDLES to the graphic on method ObjectCreate(ChartID(), object_name,OBJ_CANDLES, 0, time, price)

or Newbar to create new bar on the graphic.

Is this a request to Metaquotes team to improve MT5?

yes

Marcio Sales Santana:

Do not double post.

I have deleted your other topic.

or is possible to develop Expert with custom graphic that is possible on on_tick event with 1000 lots traded for example i create new candles with a simple command

graphic.Newbar();

Can someone currently do this with metatrader features

Marcio Sales Santana:

or is possible to develop Expert with custom graphic that is possible on on_tick event with 1000 lots traded for example i create new candles with a simple command

graphic.Newbar();

I didn't understand your doubt correctly, but maybe you are wrong in the way MT5 works...

Standalone objects like arrows, texts, lines, etc... are created through the function you mentioned, but they are AUXILIARY functions only.

For drawing candles MT5 relies on BUFFERS...

Just dig through the Codebase and try to find an indicator based on, let's say Heikin Ashi, and you will understand...

;)

Minions Labs:

I didn't understand your doubt correctly, but maybe you are wrong in the way MT5 works...

Standalone objects like arrows, texts, lines, etc... are created through the function you mentioned, but they are AUXILIARY functions only.

Just dig through the Codebase and try to find an indicator based on, let's say Heikin Ashi, and you will understand...

;)

thank you

Minions Labs:

;)

really i found DRAW CANDLES and DRAW COLOR CANDLES but i need for custom logic on tick event to create new candles independently of the time

Marcio Sales Santana:

really i found DRAW CANDLES and DRAW COLOR CANDLES but i need for custom logic on tick event to create new candles independently of the time

Ah, so you will need to create a chart on a sub-window I guess. I never did that...

Do you want something like Renko?

;)

Minions Labs:

Ah, so you will need to create a chart on a sub-window I guess. I never did that...

Do you want something like Renko?

;)

ok, thank you. The Renko chart does not answer me.

Reason: